剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Is Trixie okay?
我去和她谈
I'll talk to her.
咱们在局里见 行吧
I'll see you at the station, okay?
行
Yeah.
警探
Ah, Detective.
你需要明白 我在面对
You need to understand, I'm dealing with
一个非常棘手的问题
a most challenging issue...
我想要和我的女儿谈一谈
Yeah, I want to talk to my daughter for a second.
求你别生他的气
Please don't be mad at him.
有麻烦的应该是我
I should be the one in trouble.
我没有生你气
Oh... I'm not mad at you.
你没有惹麻烦 小猴子
You're not in trouble, Monkey.
我想让你知道
I do want you to know
你有什么事都可以跟我说的
you can talk to me if something's going on.
我知道
I know.
你知道了吗
You know that?
你现在有什么想说的吗
You want to talk about something now?
我可以跟你说任何事吗
I could tell you anything?
是的
Yes.
我想坐路西法的车
I'd like to ride with Lucifer.
我保证这一次会让他带我去该去的学校
I promise I'll make him take me to my actual school this time.
好吧 可以
Um, yeah, okay.
算你运气好 我女儿这么喜欢你
You are lucky my daughter likes you so much.
是 我都有点尊敬这狡猾的小寄生虫了
Yes, I'm starting to respect the deceptive little parasite.
谢谢你的好话
Oh, well, that's nice.
说到这个 交易就是交易
Speaking of, a deal's a deal.
什么
What?
不行
Oh, no.
我
I...
等你妈妈看不到了
Driving lessons will have to wait
我们再开始驾驶课
until your mum's not looking.
再见 宝贝
Bye, babe.
小孩子啊
Oh, kids.
太好了 劫道的
Wonderful, a mugger.
那就动手吧 累了一天
Come on, then. I fancy a bit of exercise
我也想活动一下
after a frustrating day.
妈妈
Mum?
把剑给我看看 有反应吗
Let me see the blade. Anything?
你什么时候力气这么大了
Since when can you hit so hard?
我的力量正在稳定增长
My strength has been growing steadily.
看来你的莽撞也在同步增长
As is your recklessness, it seems.
你到底想让我怎样
I mean, what did you expect me to do?
捅你一剑然后让剑因我的喜悦燃烧吗
Stab you with the blade and have it be ignited by my joy?
我只是想让你进入状态
I was trying to get you worked up.
愤怒和唤醒
Anger and awakening
-你的性本能不管用 -我
- your sexual instincts didn't work. - I...
我就想没准你有性命之虞的时候...
I thought maybe if you were afraid for your life...
你要是真想让我生气
Well, if you really wanted to upset me,
把我扔出去砸坏敞篷车就行了
you should have just thrown me into the Corvette.
不要
Don't...
不要用我砸敞篷车
throw me into the Corvette.
相信我 妈妈 我在想办法
Just trust me, Mum. I'm dealing with this.
很明显不够快
Clearly, not fast enough.
你为什么这么生气
Why are you so angry?
我没有生气
I'm not angry!
你就是很生气
Yes, you are.
我们就是
Just...
真的需要回家 回到我们该去的地方
really need to get home, where we belong.
尽快
Soon.
克洛伊 我已经把那个孩子的妈妈
Hey, Chlo, we got that kid's mom in inter...
怎么了
What's wrong?
看这封邮件
Look at this e-mail.
你为什么被邀请去参加斯塔福学院的
Why are you being invited to a "Grieving gathering"
"哀悼会"
at Starford Academy?
因为他们考虑录取翠茜
'Cause Trixie's being considered for admission.
显然她让里面的老师印象深刻
Apparently, she impressed some of the teachers there.
或是他们对路西法的银行账户印象深刻
Or they were impressed with Lucifer's bank account.
在那种装模作样的地方
It's probably the only thing they care about
他们估计只关心那个
at that pretentious place.
好吧
Well, I mean,
确实很不符合传统
it is non-traditional, that's for sure.
等等 你还真考虑送她去
Wait, are you actually considering it?
你不觉得最近离婚
I mean, don't you think that with the divorce
搬家什么的之后翠茜已经经历了够多
and the move and everything that Trixie's had enough
-巨大改变了吗 -没错
- big changes lately? - Exactly.
翠茜装作没事的样子 丹
Trixie's pretending that she's fine, Dan.
在斯塔福待了一个早上 她就开放了自己
One morning at Starford, and she's been opening up
我好几个月都没办法让她敞开心扉
like I haven't been able to get her to do for months.
-你没见到她当时的样子 -是啊
- You didn't see her. - Yeah, well,
想到她那样我心都碎了
it kills me to think that she, uh,
她一直封闭自己只为了保护我们
she's been keeping up an act just to protect us.
我们的孩子什么时候这么成熟了
When did our kid get so adult?
不过她还是会在床底藏巧克力
She does still hide chocolate cake under the bed, though.
感谢上帝她还这么做
Yeah, well, thank God for that.
好吧
Okay, well,
等我们解决了手上的谋杀案
maybe we can consider sending our daughter to that school
也许我们可以考虑把孩子送去那所学校
after we've solved the ongoing murder investigation there.
你能跟我们解释下为什么
Can you explain to us why
你儿子会画这个吗 谢尔曼夫人
your son would draw this, Ms. Sherman?
我都不知道这是什么
I'm not sure what it even is.
他说是你杀了黛比
He says it's you killing Debbie.
他听了我说的话
Oh, he was listening to me.
他从不听我的话的
He never listens to me.
所以你说自己杀了黛比
So you said that you killed Debbie?
没有 我说我想杀了她
No, I-I said I wanted to kill her.
每天早上 我把从超♥市♥买♥♥的
Every morning, while peeling the sticker off
价格是有机玩意儿三分之一的根茎蔬菜
some root vegetable I got at the supermarket
上面的价格标签撕掉时我都这么说
for a third of the price of the organic crap.
顺便说一句 把标签碾碎让人格外舒心
Rubbing it in dirt works like a charm, by the way.
你为什么对他说那种话
Why would you say that to him?
因为我是单身 还做全职
Because I'm single and I work full-time,
黛比有一百万种方法
and Debbie had a million little ways
让我因此觉得自己不是个合格的妈妈
of making me feel like a bad mom because of it.
-因为工作 -是的
- For working? - Yeah.
这个教学环境还真是优良啊
Well, that sounds like a great environment.
很显然 我"参与"得不够
Apparently, I wasn't "involved enough."
我很抱歉我糕饼义卖♥♥上的纸杯蛋糕
Like, I'm sorry that my bake sale cupcakes
不是无谷蛋白和乳制品的 黛比
weren't gluten and dairy free, Debbie.
乔伊 你两晚前去哪了
Joy, where were you two nights ago?
周二
Tuesday?
我和泰勒先生在一起
Um, I was, I was with Mr. Taylor.
泰勒先生
Mr. Taylor?
那个健康导师 你们干什么了
The wellness mentor? What were you doing?
反正我们不是在讨论法国新浪潮
We weren't discussing the French New Wave.
所以你是在和那个谁偷♥情♥...
So you're having an affair with the...
和一个体育老师
with the P.E. Teacher.
只在周二晚上
Only on Tuesday nights.
他的日程很满
He had a busy schedule.
斯塔福的妈妈们都知道
Look, every mom at Starford knows
运动和健康计划
that the movement and wellness program
是学校最好的福利之一了
is one of the best benefits of the school.
那男的蠢得像头驴
I mean, the man is as dumb as a box of hair,
但他的床上功夫确实厉害
but he does know how to move.
我查你的不在场证明的同时
While I check into your alibi, uh,
你能告诉我们 还有什么人
can you tell us, are there any other people
你觉得会对黛比怀恨在心吗
that you can think of that had a grudge against Debbie?
你是开玩笑吗
Are you, are you kidding?
有谁会不恨这个西区女巫
Who didn't hate the Wicked Witch of the Westside?
她掌控着市里最好的贵族学校的入学钥匙
She held the keys to the most exclusive school in the city,
她要让别人永远都记住这一点
and she never let anyone forget it.
我们听说的是她很受爱戴
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表