剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我的工作
My job.
我的零食
My snacks.
什么
What?
我知道你吃了我的布丁
I know you ate my pudding.
你真的为了一盒甜品就要消灭我吗
You're really going to smite me over a tub of sweetened goo?
那是当然
You're damn right I am.
丹 丹
Dan... Dan.
近来的友谊 与日俱增的默契
Recent friend. Growing compatriot.
你的婚姻早就已经触礁了
Your marriage was already on the rocks.
早在我来之前你的手续都快办完了
You started cutting procedural corners way before I arrived,
还有至于你的布丁
and as for your pudding...
至于你的布丁 我...
As for your pudding, I...
好吧 是的
Okay, yes.
我有时的确会扫荡警局的冰箱
I sometimes lay waste to the precinct fridge.
但是放宽容点 丹尼尔
But have mercy, Daniel.
我怎么知道那是你的
How was I supposed to know it was yours?
因为上面贴了标签
Because it was labeled!
你在和剑做斗争
You're fighting the blade,
没想到你居然有这种力量
which indicates a strength I didn't know you had.
看着我的眼睛
Look at me in the eye.
看着我
Look at me.
你的婚姻
Your marriage.
是我毁的吗
Did I ruin it?
不是
No.
克洛伊遇见你之前我们就已经分居了
We were separated before Chloe even met you.
还有你的事业呢
And your career?
棕榈街案 都是我的错
Palmetto... was all me.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们在这干什么呢
W-What are we doing back here?
就是在这进行一场
Hmm? Oh, just a nice,
好哥们之间友善而亲密的谈话
intimate chat between friends.
很高兴你心中的戾气已经抒发出来了
I'm glad you got it off your chest.
天 你在流血
Oh, man, you're bleeding.
什么
What?
没事 就是划了一下 真的
No, it's just a scratch, really.
不用担心 你呢
Nothing to worry about. And you?
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我感觉挺好的
I feel great, actually.
那就好
Good.
谈得很开心
Good talk.
早上好 警探
Ah! Good morning, Detective.
一切都还好吧
Everything all right?
一点也不好 有人要挨板子了
No. Heads are gonna roll.
首先 技术部的人还没备案就动了凶器
First, some tech pulled the murder weapon without documentation,
现在凶器不翼而飞了
and now it's just gone.
好吧 也许这是最好的结果
Right. Well, it's probably for the best.
反正就是一块废铁
Nasty bit of steel, anyway.
所以前一秒你还沉迷于这把刀
So, one second you're obsessed with the knife,
现在就一点也不在乎了
and now it's just no big deal?
我们抓到凶手了 不是吗
Well, we got the murderer, didn't we?
任务完成
Job done.
跟你说 路西法
You know, Lucifer...
我觉得你和我在谈到我父亲的那天
I thought you and I had a real moment the other day,
彼此都交了真心
talking about my dad, I...
我觉得我们是搭档
I thought we were partners,
但更重要的是 朋友
but more importantly, friends.
没错
Right.
这和我跟艾拉在顶楼的那天有关吗
Is this about me and Ella in the penthouse?
听我说 你和谁睡不关我的事
Look, who you sleep with is none of my business,
但是...
but...
实验室技术人员 不是吧
I mean, the lab tech? Really?
真的有点不合适吧
It's a little inappropriate.
虽然我喜欢越过职业边界
much as I love to cross professional boundaries,
但警探 我可以向你保证
Detective, I can assure you,
你看到的一切全都和工作相关
everything you saw was entirely work-related.
是吗 是实话吗
Mm-hmm? Is that... is that the truth?
一直是实话
Always the truth.
这点是我的骄傲 警探
Point of pride for me, Detective.
-明白了 -但是如果你真的想越界
- Gotcha. - But you know, if you ever did want to cross boundaries
-变成脱♥光♥光的贴身搭档 -好了
- into "Partnered friends who hang out naked..." - Okay.
别说了
Stop talking.
那么 全球危机避免了吗
So, global crisis averted?
暂时是的
Yes. For now.
那我们可以
So, we can...
聊聊卡里古拉 斯大林 川普了
you know, talk about Caligula, Stalin, Trump.
我知道他还没死 但他早晚肯定会去地狱
I mean, I know he's not dead, but he's definitely going.
路西法 我得向你道歉
Lucifer, I owe you an apology.
但我为自己辩护一句
But in my defense...
你可是魔鬼
...you're the Devil.
当我以为你只是个
Things were much less complicated
家庭背景复杂的普通妄想症患者时
when I thought you were just another average delusional patient
事情可没这么复杂
with a complicated family.
我从来就不是普通人 琳达
Well, I've never been "average," Linda.
不管是精神上 身体上
Mentally, physically--
还有你也知道的...
and as you know--
床上
sexually.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我和魔鬼上过床
I had sex with the Devil.
上了很多次 不用客气
Many, many times. And you're welcome.
好吧 那我倒是明白的
Okay, now, see, that I understand.
源于复杂的父母关系
Narcissistic tendencies rooted
和不完整的青春期产生的自恋倾向
in a complex paternal relationship and a disrupted adolescence.
看吧
See?
我只是又一个心烦意乱的病人罢了
Just another screwed up patient.
你可以这样看待我
And you can treat me as such.
好吧
All right.
来吧
Let's do this.
医生回归了
The doctor is in.
好极了
Lovely.
我真的有急事要办
I really do have urgent business to attend to.
你确定这就是你需要我帮的忙吗
Are you certain that this is the favor that you desire?
因为 相信我 前两次我可是
Because, uh, believe me, when I say the last two times
血染了教堂的台阶
I've darkened the doorstep of a church,
在教堂里制♥造♥了血淋淋的屠♥杀♥
insert blood-soaked carnage here.
又来了 这些戏剧性的故事
Again,with the drama!
我们破了你的案子 轮到你帮我了
We solved your case, now I get my favor.
就跟我去吧 好吗
Just go with me, okay?
从我们相遇的那刻起
Look, since the moment we've met,
我就有种直觉 你在...
okay, I've had this Spidey-sense that you were...
我说不好 你在寻找什么
I don't know, searching for something.
-没错 精神上的得与失 -没错
- Right. Spiritual lost and found. - Yes!
而且自从和天上那位大佬建立了联♥系♥之后
And I have found a lot since I developed a relationship
我获益良多
with the Big Guy,
所以也许你也可以
and... so might you.
相信我 我和他比你想的亲近多了
Trust me. We're much closer than you think.
那就更没什么大碍了啊
Well, then, no harm, no foul.
恕我不能苟同
I beg to differ.
我改主意了
On second thought...
怎么了
What?
我至少应该给人一个忏悔的理由啊
I should at least give someone a reason to go to confession.
那你要把它放在哪呢 老弟
So, where will you put it, brother?
首先得是远离老妈的地方
Somewhere far away from our mum, for starters.
正说到魔鬼的老妈呢
And speak of the Devil's mum.
真够快的啊
Well, that was fast.
你就不能晚个一两天再找到它吗
You couldn't have waited a day or two to find it?
这一点人都算不上屠♥杀♥
There hasn't been nearly enough carnage.
这下我们没法看到你们父亲的反应了
Now we'll never hear from your father.
世界上这么多杀戮
All the killing in the world
可能都无法吸引到他的注意 老妈
may not have gotten his attention, Mum.
想必你现在已经明白这一点了
Surely you've learned that by now.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表