剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing, I just...
我只是为这家伙的处境感到难过
I kind of feel bad for the guy's situation, you know?
我不知道如果我妻子那样 我会怎么办
I mean, I-I don't know what I would do if my wife...
是啊
Yeah, right.
但你总不会开始复仇之旅 去杀害
Well, what you wouldn't do is start revenge killing
一大堆无辜的人
a bunch of innocent people.
说得对
Good point.
我们来看看韦斯·威廉姆斯在不在系统里
Okay, let's see if our Wes Williams is in the system.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
搜索数据库
没有犯罪记录
No criminal record.
但是他符合描述
But he fits the description.
看看这个
Look at that.
他是名酒精烟草与火器管理局探员
He's an ATF agent.
绰号♥"幽灵"
Nicknamed "The Ghost."
他在墨西哥执行过多次任务
He served multiple assignments in Mexico
试图扳倒大毒枭
trying to take down the cartels.
特长是
Specializes in...
远距离射击
long-range marksmanship.
咱们走
Let's go.
-进去 -另一边
- Go! - Other side.
门厅安全
Hallway clear.
安全
Clear!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear.
他在做伪造胸牌
He's making counterfeit badges
是跨越制药公♥司♥的
for Strode Pharmaceuticals.
跨越制药公♥司♥
大卫·莫洛兹 住院医师
《Haunted Rave》 Gary and the Ghouls
*Well, once a year, there's a hellish night...*
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
你扮的什么啊 小朋友
And what are you, young lady?
她是火星总统 瞎吗
She's the president of Mars. Duh.
是啊 还问
Yeah... Duh.
火星总统
President of Mars!
好极了
All right.
*Spirits rising from the ground...*
*Out comes that spooky sound*
*It's a haunted rave*
*It's a haunted rave...*
*Straight from the grave*
*And the dead will dance*
*You'd better run while you've got the chance.*
多好玩啊
Isn't this fun?
比我想象的好一点
I expected worse.
你要是也穿万圣节服装就好了
I wish you wore a costume.
我... 我确实带了点装备
Well, I, uh... I did bring something.
-你想看吗 -想看
- Do you want to see it? - Yeah.
转过去
Turn around.
我弄好了
I'm ready.
好厉害
Cool!
我们一定会要到好多糖果的
We're gonna get so much candy.
为什么带我来这儿
Why? Why did you bring me here?
你一直沉浸在自责中...
You have been so focused on blame...
一直在压抑自己的悲痛
you haven't let yourself grieve.
不该是这样的 全都乱了套
This isn't right. None of it.
他为什么要这么做
Why did he do this?
路西法是为了...
Lucifer was just trying...
不 妈 不是路西法 是父亲
No, Mom. Not Lucifer, Father.
他怎么能允许这一切发生呢
How did He let this happen?
儿子 没关系
Son, it's okay.
不要压抑自己
Just let it out.
都释放出来吧
Let it all... out.
我责怪父亲
I blame Father for this.
你是对的 妈 他在哪呢
You're right, Mom, where is he?
他如果愿意 完全能够阻止这一切的发生
If he wanted to, he could've prevented all of this from happening.
阻止所有误解 所有痛苦
All the misunderstandings, all the pain.
我受够了
Well, I'm done.
我受够了去讨一个甚至不在这儿的人的欢心
I'm done trying to please someone who isn't even here.
出去
Out.
你们都给我出去 滚出去
All of you out! Go on! Go!
卡桑德拉·威廉姆斯
枪手与跨越制药公♥司♥有联♥系♥吗
Anything connecting our shooter to Strode Pharmaceuticals?
有 就在这儿
Yeah. Right here.
韦斯·威廉姆斯参与了他们的临床药物试验
Wes Williams' took part in one of their clinical drug trials.
指望"有希望的新型治疗手段"能治她的肺病
A "promising new treatment" for her lung disease.
看来希望并不能救活她
Not promising enough to save her.
不 原来她在对照组[发安慰剂而不是药]
No. Turns out she was in the placebo group.
所以他才那么愤怒吗 谁安排她到对照组的
Is that why he's pissed off? Who put her there?
没有人安排 这是个双盲实验
No one, really. It was a double-blind,
和医生与律师一样 这不是任何人的错
so just like the doctor and the lawyer, no one's at fault here.
那枪手觉得是谁的错
So who does our shooter think is at fault?
谁主持的试验
Who ran the trials?
杰克·彼得森医生
Dr. Jack Peterson.
既然威廉姆斯以配偶为目标
And since Williams is targeting spouses,
如果我们找到彼得森夫人 假设...
if we find Mrs. Peterson, assuming...
跨越制药公♥司♥
杰克·彼得森与莎莉·彼得森
-不 等等 糟了 -怎么了
- No, wait... crap. - What?
上面说莎莉·彼得森也是试验的主要人员
It also says that the trial was run by a Dr. Sally Peterson.
他俩是夫妻档
They're a husband and wife team.
好 他的目标是哪一个呢
Great. Who's the target?
都有可能 两个人我们都得去看看
Well, it could be either one. We got to get to both of them.
是 抢在他动手之前
Yeah, before he does.
彼得森医生吗
Dr. Peterson?
洛杉矶警局 你的妻子 莎莉
LAPD. Your wife, Sally.
-她在哪 -发生什么事了
- Where is she? - What's going on?
一会跟你解释 你妻子在哪
I'll explain later. Where's your wife?
可能在大厅的咖啡车那
Probably getting a coffee from
买♥♥咖啡
the coffee cart in the lobby.
好 你留下来看着他 我去找莎莉
Okay, you stay with him. I'll find her.
-小心点 -好
- You be careful. - Right.
你待着别动
You stay put.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
我知道你就在这附近 狙击手先生
I know you're out there, Mr. Sniper!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
你能射得更准的
You can do better than that!
朝我开枪
Shoot me!
接着开枪啊
Well, go on, then!
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
朝我开枪啊
Just shoot me right now. Please!
路西法 你在干什么
Lucifer, what are you doing?
警♥察♥来了
Police are here!
你得搞快点 狙击手先生
Gonna have to hurry up, Mr. Shooter, sir.
有没有搞错 我就站这不动
Seriously? I mean, I'm standing right here.
好吧 你这是给自己找难堪
Right. You're just embarrassing yourself, now.
你枪法还能更烂些吗
I mean, could you be any worse of a shot?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
这...就好像他根本没打算射中我
Che... It's like he's not even trying.
不是她 你个笨蛋 是我
Not her, you idiot-- me!
朝我开枪
Shoot me!
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapon now.
你
You.
你为什么不开枪打死我
Why didn't you shoot me?
-朝你开枪 -我就站在那没动
- Shoot you? - I was standing right here,
好打得很 你为什么不朝我开枪
fair game. Why didn't you do it?
因为你不该死
Because you didn't deserve it.
你怎么知道我该不该死
How do you know what I deserve?
我那是在吓唬你 要你别挡她
I was trying to scare you away from her.
我只想要害死卡桑德拉的人
I only wanted the people who killed Cassandra
经受...
to suffer like...
什么
What...?
经受我的痛苦
Like I'm suffering.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
-路西法 -那个医生
- Lucifer. - The doctor,
律师 还有那个女人
the lawyer, that woman--
不是他们害死你妻子的
they didn't kill your wife!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表