剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
"Leave it to Leslie."
怎么了 我觉得挺好笑的
What? It makes me laugh.
他一定是看到我进了艾米的房♥车
Well, he must have seen me going into Amy's trailer
我当时以为她是妈妈
when I thought she was Mum.
你是不是很嫉妒
Jealous, were you?
以为在我眼前挥挥小刀就能证明
Wanted to prove yourself to be a big boy
自己已经是真汉子了
by waving a knife in my face?
等等 你妈从地狱逃出来了
Wait, your mom escaped Hell?
对
Yes.
是不是挺不是时候的
Funny timing, isn't it?
当阿曼纳迪尔受伤时她溜出来了
She slipped out whilst Amenadiel was injured.
而你
And you, uh...
你在哪里呢 麦子
Well, where were you, Maze?
等等 你觉得我在帮她吗
Wait, you think I'm helping her?
你忘了
Have you forgotten
是谁在地狱里亲手折磨她的
who actually tortured her in Hell?
绝望会逼着异梦者同床
Well, desperation makes for strange bedfellows.
我还真脑补你和我妈躺一张床上了
I've just pictured you in bed with my mom.
挥之不去的画面啊
Oh, I can't un-see that now.
所以晨星妈妈脱逃了
So, Mama Morningstar's on the loose.
我一直无法让那女人崩溃
I never could break that woman.
她永不屈服
She wouldn't submit.
看来我还有一次机会
Seems like I have another chance.
你确定他什么都不知道吗
You sure he doesn't know anything?
你们到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you people?!
我确定 把那个给我
Yes, I'm sure. Give me that.
我觉得他不同意你
I think he would disagree.
好吧
Fine.
我知道一些 关于谋杀案的情报
I know things... about the murder.
我们找到那个用可爱恶魔图片的毒贩了
We found the drug dealer with the adorable devil drawings.
结案
Case closed.
你以为是厄文杀了她
You think Irwin killed her?
不 他绝不会这么做的
No, he'd never do that.
也许是也许不是 我不在乎
Maybe, maybe not. Don't care.
你们和警♥察♥是一起的吧
You guys are with the cops, though, right?
那只是我们白天的工作
More of a day job thingy--
而眼下的事情紧迫多了
got much more pressing issues at the moment.
说真的
Right, seriously...
如果你没在帮我妈 那你去哪了
if you weren't helping my mom, then where were you?
去见了个朋友
I was with a friend.
朋友
Friend?
恶魔没有朋友
Demons don't have friends.
找了一个人来指导我做一些
Someone who's been helping me do some...
自省[搜索灵魂]
... soul-searching.
就是找人然后杀人那种的吗
What, like hunting them down and killing them?
倒好了
I wish.
那倒简单多了
That would be a lot easier.
不是
No.
既然我们被困在这 我就需要想清楚
Now that we are stuck here, I need to figure out...
适合我的位置
where I fit in.
而她一直在帮我
And she's been helping me do that.
谢谢 我就知道你理解不了
Thanks. I knew you wouldn't understand.
连我都够呛
I barely do.
什么
What?
艾米还认识一个毒贩
Amy had another drug dealer.
-继续 -她在戒药之前
- Go on. - She used to score big
曾在另外一个人那里买♥♥了许多药
from some other guy before she got clean.
但后来吉莉安帮她彻底戒了毒
But then Gillian cut him off completely,
那个人都快气疯了
and the guy, he was super pissed.
那我去哪找这个另一个毒贩
Right, and where can I find this other dealer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我我我发誓
No, I-I-I swear
我从来没见过他
I've never met him.
他在道上人称
Look, he goes by the name of...
鲍比·贝
of Bobby B.
很好
Lovely.
你不是说过
I thought you said
这个案子和你母亲没什么关系了吗
this case doesn't have anything to do with your mom anymore.
是没关系
It doesn't.
那你为什么要跑去告诉克洛伊
Then why are you running off to tell Chloe?
看来在某些事情上
Well, maybe there are things
你也不能理解我
you wouldn't understand about me, either.
你们可以放我走了吧
So you guys are gonna let me go now, right?
当然
Of course.
先让我玩够了再说
After I've had my fun.
你在这呢
Ah, there you are!
关于这个案子我有了新发现
I've got some news on the case.
我也是 不过你先说 女士优先
Oh, me, too. But go on. Ladies first.
那个毒贩的不在场证明还是有些可疑
Well, our drug dealer's alibi is still shaky.
但他提到了另外一个毒贩
Uh, but he did mention there's another dealer.
我就是想说这个
That's what I had.
艾米请了律师 所以我们也问不出什么来了
And Amy's lawyered up, so we can't get anything out of her.
而我们对这"另一个毒贩"的了解
And all we have on this "Other dealer"
就是他卖♥♥的是处方药
is that he's selling prescription pills.
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 止痛药
Oxys. Percocet.
不是我最喜欢的 不过也能临时用用
Oh, not my faves, but they'll do in a pinch.
所以如果这是真的
So if the story stands,
那这个人就是医疗口的 医生 药剂师
we're looking for someone in health care: doctor, pharmacist.
我过一遍这些订货单
I'm gonna go through these booking sheets
看看医药界有没有人
for anyone in the medical industry
在过去几年里有过违法记录
that's been charged in the last couple years.
好
Right.
欢迎来帮我一把
Feel free to jump in and help me.
乐意之至
Joy of joys.
对了 还有个事也许有点帮助
Oh, there is one thing that might help.
什么事
Yeah, what's that?
《天才莱斯利》演职员证
罗伯塔·贝莱德
鲍比·贝
Bobby B.
什么
What's that?
她就像她的母亲一般
She was like a mother to her.
有个事情我得去解决一下
I have some issues that I need to work out,
我恰好知道该怎么处理
and I think I know just how to do it.
什么
What?
你们有病吧
What is wrong with you people!
你们都是疯子
You people are nuts!
你回来了
So you're back.
我本来就在这
I'm here.
说不上是"回来"
I wouldn't say I'm back.
你知道我在找你吧
You know I was looking for you, right?
在那件事之后
After what happened?
麦子 你为我做的一切真的是
Maze, what you did for me was...
可是你走了
But you were gone.
我需要离开路西法
I needed to get away from Lucifer.
还有你
And you.
我需要想明白我在这人世间的位置是什么
I need to figure out where I fit in in this world.
为了想明白
And to do that,
我需要一些空间
I need some space.
远离你们两个
From the both of you.
我是说我
No, I mean, I was...
也有同样的感觉
feeling the same thing, you know?
我觉得我们之间保持一些距离
I think some distance between us
没准有好处
might be a good thing.
我能问你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
问
Shoot.
你真的相信上帝吗
Do you really believe in God?
我还以为你会问我
I was expecting more like,
"艾拉 从底特律搬来洛杉矶感觉如何"
"Hey, Ella, what's it like moving from Detroit to L.A.?"
"艾拉你有四个兄弟 你怎么活下来的"
"Hey, Ella, how'd you survive growing up with four brothers?"
但是一上来就问这么大的问题
But the big "G" question right off the top--
这我可没想到
did not see that coming.
抱歉 我不该问这个
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表