剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
总之 我那天晚上一直和他在一起
Anyway, he hung around me all night.
事实上 上沃波尔看看
Actually, check Wobble.
他整晚都在线发我们俩的视频
He was live posting stuff of us all night.
他的昵称是亨特嗨大了
His ID is HunterSTomstoned.
沃波尔
我成年了
I'm legal!
还有很多视频
There's a bunch more.
看起来覆盖了案发时间
Looks like they cover the time of death.
我说了 不是我♥干♥的
Like I said, I didn't do it.
那你的贝斯上为什么全是艾什的血
Then how did Ash's blood get all over your bass?
等等 看这个
Hold on, look at this.
那是道格 我们的鼓手
That's Doug, our drummer.
他负责整理我们的乐器
He loaded our gear.
贝斯最后在道格手里
Doug had the bass last.
那个 我还是留下来吧
You know what? I should just stay here.
填完玛拉的逮捕报告 但是
Finish up Marla's arrest report, but,
也许你的顾问有空
maybe your consultant is free.
道格·肯尼迪 洛杉矶警局
Doug Kennedy, LAPD.
典型的当代年轻人 门都不锁
Typical youth of today, leaving the door unlocked.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I...
是糖迪
It's Candy.
那个
Just...
糖迪 亲爱的 我现在没法打电♥话♥
Candy, darling, I can't talk now.
我在抓凶手
About to catch a killer.
回头打给你
Gonna have to call you back!
放开他 道格
Let him go, Doug.
你退后
You stay back!
退后
J-Just stay back!
都是艾什的错
This is all Ash's fault!
我们本来要赚笔大的
We were gonna make it big,
然后艾什说他要单飞
and then Ash said he was gonna going solo.
他要甩掉我们所有人
He was gonna bail on all of us.
我去揍他结果失手了
I went to smack him and I freaking lost it!
你在把事情弄糟 道格
You're making this worse, Doug.
放开他
Let him go.
你要是在乎自己的搭档 就立马放下枪
No. If you care about your partner, you drop your gun, now!
来吧 那你直接把我勒死吧 道格
Go... You may as well just yank the sucker, then, Dougie,
因为我对她无用了 你看到了吗
'cause I'm useless to her, you see?
什么 这不是真的 路西法
What? That's not true, Lucifer.
不是吗 你不是自己说的吗
Isn't it? I mean, you said as much yourself.
等等 这是什么情况
W-Wait, what the hell's going on?
警探根本不需要我了
The detective doesn't need me anymore.
来吧
So come on.
用力勒死我吧
Do your worst.
别听他的 道格
Don't listen to him, Doug.
不 来吧 用你撸管的力气勒死我
No, go on! Go on, go on. Yank like it's your last wank.
或者用更好的方式 你开枪 警探
Or better still, you shoot, Detective. Come on.
一枪二鸟 你怎么看
Two birds, one bullet, what do you say?
-你没事吧 -应该没事
- You okay? - I think so.
是啊 因为你打中我了
Yeah, that's because you shot me!
道格·肯尼迪 你被捕了
Doug Kennedy, you're under arrest.
一点伤都没有 警探
There's not a scratch, Detective.
令人钦佩的枪法
Impressive marksmanship.
其实我瞄的是你
Actually, I was aiming for you.
天哪 路西法没事吧
My God! Is Lucifer okay?
-我们当时在通话他突然被打断了 -糖迪
- We were on the phone when he got cut off, and... - Candy.
他在隔壁 做口供
He's in the other room, giving a statement.
别担心 他没事
Don't worry. He's fine.
是你救了他吗
Did you save him?
谢谢你
Thank you!
好吧 没事了
All... All righty. That's...
他的工作真是太危险了
His job is way too dangerous.
我求他别干了 但他不肯
I begged him to quit, but no.
我老公满脑子都是工作
My hubby's all about his work.
是吗
He is?
天哪 整天"警探这个" "警探那个"
My God, it's "Detective this," And "Detective that."
和你工作对他来说意味着很多
Working with you means so much to him.
他展现这一点的方式很奇怪
Well, he's got a strange way of showing it.
那当然
Well, duh.
这家伙都不正常了
Dude's totally messed up.
不过 你应该已经知道了吧
But then, you probably already know that, huh?
因为你就是造成他不正常的原因
'Cause you're kind of the reason why?
什么
What?
你们俩不是刚经历
Didn't you two just go
一场超级惊险的情况
through a super bananas situation?
跟那个毒有关的
With like, poison?
他一直说自己差点失去你了
He kept saying how he almost lost you,
还有地狱什么的
and it was hell and stuff.
是啊 确实很惊险
Yeah, I-it was bananas.
我经历了很多 还有
It, it, I... went through a lot, and, um...
我猜他也是
And I... I guess he did, too.
太好了 做完口供
Great. Statement given...
糖迪
Candy.
糖迪 亲爱的
Candy darling,
警探不是很喜欢看秀恩爱
the detective's not a big fan of PDA.
没事
It's fine.
很高兴她来陪你
I'm just glad she's here for you.
明早分局见
See you tomorrow at the precinct.
警探
Detective.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
亲爱的儿子 我很抱歉
阿曼纳迪尔好像认为我欠你一个解释
Amenadiel seems to think I owe you a chat.
那我要先声明 我不会原谅你
So I'll start by saying I do not forgive you.
我配不上原谅
I deserve that.
不过 你确实为我做出了巨大的牺牲
However, you did make quite a sacrifice for me.
除了你的无情操纵
Despite your callous manipulations,
也许你在某些地方确实是好意
maybe you were well-intentioned somewhere,
很深的地方
deep, deep down.
也许这算得上什么
Perhaps that counts for something.
我很高兴你这么想 儿子
I'm glad you think so, son.
再说了
Besides,
我更生爸爸的气
I'm far more pissed off at Dad.
你只是试图煽动我已有的情感
I mean, you just tried to speed up feelings I already had,
而他
whereas he...
好吧
Well.
他将这些情感都变成了谎言
He made all those feelings a lie.
不管怎样
Anyway.
聊得很开心 几千年后见
Nice catching up. I'll see you in a few millennia.
路西法 等等
Lucifer, wait.
我很感谢你的坦诚
I appreciate your honesty.
现在 我也想跟你坦诚
And now, I'd like to be honest with you.
这就有意思了
This'll be a hoot.
自从我逃离地狱 我只想要回到银城
Since I escaped Hell, all I've wanted is to get back
和我们一家人重聚
to the Silver City, to reunite our family.
你还对天堂的反叛有所幻想
You're still fantasizing about heavenly rebellion?
放手吧 妈妈
Just let it go, Mum.
我想过 做过 摔得很疼
Been there, done that, big fall.
但就是这一点
But that's just it.
你觉得为什么自己在那一战中被打败了
Why do you think you lost that fight?
我不知道 那我们来想想吧
I don't know, let's have a think, shall we?
有氧运动做得不够
Not enough cardio?
亲爱的父亲有点全能的事实
The fact that dear old Dad's slightly almighty?
因为我很年轻 无比愚蠢
Because I was young, woefully foolish and...
手无寸铁
Unarmed?
你知道自己当时要是有火焰之剑
You know that if you had possessed the Flaming Sword,
那把守护伊甸园的武器
the weapon that guarded Eden,
可以刺穿任何东西的武器
the weapon that can cut through anything,
甚至是天堂之门
even the Gates of Heaven itself,
你就能赢下那场反叛之战
well, you would've won that rebellion.
你为什么要沉溺在过去
Why are you dwelling in the past?
事实是 我当时没有那把剑
The fact is, I didn't have the sword,
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表