剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I needed to study you a bit.
花的时间比想象中要短得多
Took much less time than I expected.
我没把这把剑用在你身上算你走运 兄弟
You're lucky I'd never use Azrael's Blade on you, brother.
要不你来和女人较量较量
Why don't you pick on a girl?
但是用在你这种肮脏下流的恶魔身上
But I have no qualms
我不会感到丝毫良心不安
about using it on a filthy, scum-sucking demon.
你还挺不赖 麦泽金
You haven't disappointed, Mazikeen.
你的行为规律很难看清
Your patterns were tough to see.
但还是可以预测出来的
But still predictable nonetheless.
由于你给我添了这么多麻烦
Because you made it so difficult,
现在我要把老妈和那个警探一起干掉
now I'm gonna take out Mom and the detective.
你阻止不了我 兄弟
You can't stop me, brother.
这我没预测到
I didn't see that coming.
他说了什么
What did he say?
我... 我不明白
I... I couldn't understand.
这个混♥蛋♥罪有应得
Prick got what he deserved.
他是我的兄弟
He was my brother.
《Whirlwind of Rubbish》 Evangelist
"当第一颗星星升起的时候
"As the first stars came out,
卡洛琳终于甜甜地睡着了
Coraline finally allowed herself to drift into sleep.
当楼上的老鼠马戏团轻柔的音乐
While the gentle upstairs music of the mouse circus
飘扬在温暖的夜晚之中时
spilled out onto the warm evening air,
整个世界都知道夏天快要过去了"
telling the world that the summer was almost done."
再念一遍
Read it again.
你想我再念一遍吗
You want me to read it again?
好吧 宝贝
Okay, baby.
"卡洛琳搬进屋子不久后
"Coraline discovered the door
就发现了那扇门..."
A little while after they moved into the house..."
发生了什么
What happened?
乌列在哪
Where's Uriel?
我都做了什么
What have I done?
不... 不 不 不
No... No, no, no.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表