剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
何以见得
Wha... why doesn't he fit?
你说他被释放时对你笑了
Well, you said that he smiled at you when he was released.
没错 我忘了这一点
Yeah, I forgot about that.
一个无辜顶罪的嫌疑人
So, why would an innocent man
为什么要对被害人的女儿笑
smile at the daughter of a man he took the fall for killing?
他不该这样
He wouldn't.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
艾拉在运送菲尔兹的车上找到的指纹
The prints that Ella found on Fields' transport van.
但那些指纹显示是罗德尼·拉姆的
But those only gave us Rodney Lam.
还有其他指纹
But there were other prints.
但那些因为是监狱职员的而被排除了
But they cleared as prison personnel.
比如副典狱长佩里·史密斯的指纹
Like Deputy Warden Perry Smith.
这些是他的指纹
These are his prints.
怎么 你觉得是典狱长做的
What, you think the warden did it?
副典狱长是坐办公室的官僚
Well, deputy wardens are desk jockeys, bureaucrats.
所以他的指纹不该出现在那里
So his prints shouldn't have been there.
没错 如果菲尔兹不是在对我笑呢
Yes. What if Fields wasn't smiling at me?
如果他是在对我旁边那个人笑呢
What if he was smiling at the person next to me?
典狱长
The warden?
你觉得乔·菲尔兹和典狱长达成了某种协议
So you think that Joe Fields and the warden had some kind of deal?
是的
Yes.
菲尔兹做了十六年的坏人
What, Fields serves 16 years as a fall guy
突然间却不想干了
and then suddenly has a change of heart?
他有了孙子
Well, he had a grandkid.
也许他受够了这个协议
Maybe he got sick of the deal,
告诉典狱长他想退出
told the warden he wanted out?
而典狱长同意了
And the warden said yes,
但这只是杀菲尔兹的策略
but only as a ploy to kill Fields.
对
Right.
副典狱长佩里·史密斯
Deputy Warden Perry Smith
在监狱工作了二十年
worked in the prison system for 20 years.
最初是个保安
Started as a guard.
加州劳♥教♥部门
他就是我们要找的人
He's our guy.
走吧
Let's go.
如果丹在这里的话会不会更有用
Right, well, wouldn't Dan be more helpful?
什么
What?
如果我要抓住这个人
If I'm gonna take this guy down,
我需要我的搭档
I need my partner
而那个人是你
and that's you.
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
好的
Right.
再见
Good-bye!
我会打扫一下家里
I guess I'll just clean up.
反正我都穿着女仆装了
I'm dressed for it, apparently.
看来前锋已经到了啊
It looks like the cavalry's arrived.
丹 发生什么了
Dan, what's happening?
很抱歉 克洛伊
I'm so sorry, Chloe.
典狱长逃了
The warden gave us the slip.
什么
What?
你还好吗 警探
Are you okay, Detective?
杀害我父亲的凶手一直逍遥法外
This whole time, my father's killer's been out there.
今天我居然让他逃跑了
And today I let him get away.
所以我不好 我觉得自己好失败
So, no, I feel like a failure.
什么 你一点都不失败
What-- you are nothing of the sort.
警探
Detective,
16年来你第一次知道了真凶是谁
for the first time in 16 years, you know who the real killer is.
我觉得伸张正义的机会就在眼前
It seems to me that justice is in your sights.
你是对的
You're right.
我发出了通缉令
I put out a bolo.
联邦调查局和国土安♥全♥部♥都盯着机场
FBI and DHS are looking at airports,
还有各个边界
border crossings.
我仍然不知道那是什么意思
Well, I've still no idea what that means,
但是听起来不错
but it sounds good.
这意味着我会抓住那个混♥蛋♥的
It means I'm gonna get the son of a bitch.
好的
Right. Well...
同时 鉴于你的小崽子在丹那里
in the meantime, since your offspring's with Dan...
什么
What?
我建议你为你自己开一瓶或者三瓶酒
I'm simply suggesting that you open a bottle of wine, or three, for yourself,
然后好好享受这个
and just have a nice...
闭嘴
Shut up!
干得好 麦子
Bravo, Maze.
你怎么找到他的
How did you get...
我有点无聊
I was bored.
没什么事干
Had nothing to do.
所以 我就亲自去追查这个混♥蛋♥
So, I tracked down the scumbag myself.
感觉...不错
It just... felt right.
真开心可以就此上报♥警♥局
It's gonna feel good to call this in.
什么 等一下警探
What? No, hold on, detective.
你还有其他的选择
You have a choice to make here.
是的
Yes.
你可以实施多种惩罚
So much punishment.
就破一次例
Order off-menu for once.
我和麦子不会说什么的
Maze and I certainly won't judge.
你杀了我的父亲
You took my father away.
你毁了我的家庭
You tore apart my family.
我试图劝他放弃
I tried to get him to drop it.
但是他没听懂我的话
But he wouldn't take the hint.
你犯下这么多罪恶之后
That's all you have to say?
说这么几句话就完了吗
After everything you've done?
不不不 对不起
No, no, no. No, no, no. I-I'm sorry.
我会供出我生意里所有的参与者
I'll give you all the players in my operation.
钱也是你的
I'll give you money.
我们看看你在自己的监狱里过得如何
We'll see how you do in the prison that you ran.
我保证你的狱友会对你很好的
I'll bet your inmates will treat you real nice.
不 求你了
No. No, please, please.
你想要什么我都满足你
I can get you whatever you want.
我只想让你知道
All I want is for you to know
你被约翰·戴克的女儿抓到了
that John Decker's kid got you.
琳达
Linda.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
我有东西给你看
I have something to show you.
我的第一张支票
My first check.
我赚钱了
I got paid.
我是赏金猎人了
As a bounty hunter!
洛杉矶警局付我这笔报酬
LAPD paid me this finder's fee
让我去追捕一些人♥渣♥
to track down some human scumbag.
追捕人类居然也是一份工作了
Hunting humans is a job.
谁能料到呢
Who knew?
我想做的第一件事就是和朋友庆祝一下
First thing I wanted to do was to celebrate with my friend.
也就是和你 琳达
That's you, Linda.
麦泽金·史密斯
好吧
Okay.
我只是...
I just...
想让你知道
wanted you to know.
麦子 我们怎么还能做朋友呢
Maze, how can we be friends?
你是...
You're a...
你是个恶魔
you're a demon.
路西法是魔鬼
Lucifer's the Devil.
我怎么才能迈过这道坎
How am I supposed to get over that?
他还是以前的路西法
He's still the same old Lucifer.
你还是琳达·马丁医生
You're still Dr. Linda Martin.
我还是麦子
And I'm still Maze.
有什么改变吗
What's changed?
来嘛
Come on.
让麦泽金·史密斯请你喝一杯
Let Mazikeen Smith buy you a drink.
也许我会吞噬你的灵魂
Maybe I'll devour your soul or something.
《Low Lays the Devil》 The Veils
*Quiet as that secret*
*you keep*
*Still in your heart as you sleep*
小猴子 给你
Here you go, monkey.
-真香 -路西法
- Yummy. - Lucif...
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表