剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
But, at least for now,
我有你和路西法
I have you and Lucifer.
我勇敢的孩子们
My brave boys.
所以不管我在地球上
So if I'm here on Earth
多待两年
for two more years...
还是多待两个小时
or two hours...
我都会珍惜每一点时光
I will take every moment that I can get.
《Turn It On Again》 Max Boogie Overdrive
*一点红酒 一点杜松子酒*
*Little wine, little gin...*
线报说我们会在这找到基莫
Yeah, the tip said that we'd find Kimo here.
我猜我们只能耐心等等了
I guess we have to just sit tight.
那个三明治从哪来的
Where did that sandwich come from?
我们盯梢的时候巡警给我们的
The patrol guys give them to us when we're on stakeouts.
我好饿
I'm starving.
什么情况
What the hell?
"相反♥日♥"的哪一个字你不明白
What part of "Opposite day" don't you understand?
那是个偶然的车祸意外
It was a random car accident.
我们暂且都同意 你错了
Well, let's agree... that you're wrong.
你怎么回事
What is with you?
为什么你突然这么关心我的安危了
Why are you suddenly so concerned for my well-being?
基莫·范·曾特
Kimo Van Zandt.
-如假包换 -来了
- In the flesh. - Here we go.
什么情况
What the hell?
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD!
立刻跪下
On the ground, now!
跪下
On the ground.
你 到那边去
You. Over there.
老兄 不是吧
Dude, no way!
武装者刚刚想打劫我
The Weaponizer just tried to jump me?
你为什么要袭击
Why did you attack the guy
-停车场里那个家伙 -我发誓 我没想
- in the parking lot? - I swear, I wasn't going
-伤害他 -他是正要放置炸♥弹♥的
- to hurt him. - Was he a terrorist
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
about to plant a bomb?
也许是杀人邪教的领袖
Leader of a murderous cult, perhaps?
他肯定是个邪恶到
He must be someone really evil
需要武装者出手干预的家伙
for the Weaponizer to get involved.
他只是个
He's just some guy
惹了黑帮的家伙
in trouble with the Mob.
所以他们抓了他的家人
So they've got his family
逼他去刺杀总统
and they're forcing him to kill the President.
不 他欠了赌债
No. He's got gambling debts.
等等
H-hold on.
所以你 前一线或是二线明星
So you, former A-list, B-list actor,
现在沦落到为黑帮做打手了吗
you're now breaking legs for the Mob?
为了支付生活开支啊
It's to pay the bills.
我破产了
I'm broke.
得了吧
Come now.
看着我
Look at me.
你是武装者
You're the Weaponizer.
如此牛逼的你真正想要的是什么
What is it your badass-kicking self truly desires, hmm?
让我老婆幸福
For my wife to be happy.
这就是我什么工作都愿意干的原因
That's why I've been willing to take any job.
这样她就不会发现我破产了
So she won't find out.
她是我的
She's my...
灯塔
lighthouse.
你怎么回事 老兄
What happened to you, man?
你的灯塔
Your lighthouse?
真可悲
Pathetic.
杀害韦斯利·卡伯特
Was killing Wesley Cabot
是不是你接的某个打手活出了岔子
another case of leg-breaking gone awry or what?
不
No!
我 我绝对不会伤害韦斯利
I-I'd never hurt Wesley.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
-差点骗到我了呢 -我们公开对立
- Could've fooled me. - We had a public rivalry,
但 但那只是为了生意
but-but it was just for business.
现实生活中 我们分享一切
In reality, we share everything.
同样的业务经理 经纪人 律师
The same managers, agents, lawyers...
-同样的老婆 -我对挖了
- Wives? - I'm not proud
杰米墙角这事并不自豪 但我们相爱了
of how it went down with Jamie, but we fell in love.
而且韦斯利原谅了我
And Wesley forgave me.
我们甚至跟杰米隐瞒我们的友情
We even kept our friendship secret from Jamie
以免尴尬
so it wouldn't be weird.
那么你今天早上七点在什么地方
Then where were you this morning at 7:00 a.m.?
-我们知道肯定不是在动作片展会 -我在
- We know it wasn't ActionCon. - I was
一个小漫画店做签售
signing stuff at a small comic book store.
我骗杰米是因为我不想让她知道
I lied to Jamie because I don't want her to know
情况有多糟糕
how bad it's gotten.
警探
Detective.
在
Yeah.
你该看看这个
You should look at this.
你的指纹在凶器上
Your prints were on the murder weapon.
基莫·范·曾特 你因涉嫌谋杀
Kimo Van Zandt, you're under arrest
韦斯利·卡伯特被捕了
for the murder of Wesley Cabot.
不 我没有
N-No. No!
不
No!
我觉得不是他干的
I don't think he did it.
为什么 因为他是武装者吗
Why? 'Cause he's the Weaponizer?
武装者曾经把一个人的耳朵咬下来
The Weaponizer once bit a man's ear off
就因为看他不顺眼 而眼前这个怂包
for looking at him funny-- this puddle of whine
-可没有这种暴戾气质 -但他是
- doesn't have it in him anymore. - He breaks legs
-黑帮的打手 -没错 但他不是杀人犯
- for the Mob. - Yes, but he's not a killer.
他只在乎他那保养得好好的老婆
All he cares about is his well-preserved wife.
也许他能让陪审团相信 但我不信
Maybe he can get a jury to buy that. I don't.
而且我个人很高兴法官把他的保释金
And, personally, I'm happy the judge set his bail
定为50万
at half a million.
现在丹有时间去查他的不在场证明了
Now Dan has time to check his alibi,
而且
and...
我以为他早就破产了
I thought he was broke.
我给他付了保释金
Oh, I paid his bail.
即便在这个糟糕可悲的国家
Even in this woeful, pathetic state,
武装者也不能在监狱里待一秒钟
the Weaponizer does not spend one minute in jail.
"有我在就不行"
"Not on my watch."
看出我引用的梗了吗...
See what I did there, with the...
我简直不知道说你什么好了
I literally don't know what to say to you right now.
晨星先生
Mr. Morningstar.
-是的 -瑞安·哥德堡
- Yes. - Uh, Ryan Goldburg,
基莫的业务经理
Kimo's business manager.
我想感谢你出钱保释他
I wanted to thank you for making his bail.
你也知道的 基莫自己
You know, Kimo sure as
- 肯定是付不起的 -为真正的
- hell couldn't pay it himself. - Oh, it's the least
国宝级演员尽绵薄之力
I could do for a true national treasure.
话说回来 他手上有这么多
So, for someone with so many
卖♥♥座电影
hit movies under their belt,
他怎么会破产的
why is he so broke?
买♥♥国外汽车 私人岛屿
Exotic cars. Private islands.
你知道比买♥♥一只白化虎更贵的是什么吗
You know what costs more than an albino tiger?
就是养一只白化虎
The upkeep on an albino tiger.
他肆意挥霍
He blew through his money.
说什么都不听
Didn't listen.
而现在又没有收入来源了
And now there's no more coming in.
- 再次感谢 -不用谢
- Thanks again. - Yes.
真是个悲剧
Such a tragedy.
每次有人被杀都是悲剧
Well, it's always a tragedy when someone gets killed.
不 我是说他的老虎
No, I'm talking about his tiger.
我要是知道我肯定会买♥♥的
I would have bought it if I'd known.
丹怎么没去查不在场证明
Why isn't Dan checking the alibi?
丹
Dan...
我想谈谈乌列的事
I want to talk about Uriel.
这有什么好谈的
Well, what's there to talk about?
打架 挑衅 踩他下三路 再来一遍
Punch, taunt, punch, groin stomp. Repeat.
没错 但小路 我一直在想
Yeah, listen, Luci, I've been thinking,
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表