剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我没意识到
I didn't realize...
我早该明白的
I should have realized.
我的工作做完了
Well, my work here is done.
真的结束了
Literally.
如果你不介意的话
So, if you'll excuse me,
我要去喝一杯很烈的马提尼
I'm going to find a very stiff martini.
琳达
Linda.
我会处理好这件事的
I'll take care of this.
我保证
I promise.
比安卡
Bianca.
有什么事吗
Has something happened?
有事
Yes.
如你所知 我儿子抢劫并杀害了齐克
My son robbed and killed Zeke, as you know.
但之后他给我看了齐克走私的东西
But then he showed me what Zeke was smuggling.
和幕后的主使
And for whom.
现在在我手里
Now I have it.
我想它对你很重要 是吗
And I think it's very important to you, isn't it?
-是的 -那我们做个交易
- It is. - Then let's make a deal.
如果你从警♥察♥那
I'll give it to you
把我儿子的手♥机♥拿回来 我就把它给你
if you get my son's phone from the police.
不可能
That's not possible.
你会找到办法的
You'll find a way.
否则 我保证你想要的东西
Otherwise, I'll make sure that what you want...
永远消失
disappears forever.
生日倒过来 不对
Birthday reverse. Nope.
两个69
Double 69.
幸好也不对 为什么要说幸好
Oddly relieved that's not it.
洛佩兹小姐
Ms. Lopez.
我想我们一直没机会正式认识一下
We haven't really had the chance to meet.
我知道 我也一直想跟你抱一个
I know. I've been looking forward to a formal "Hey-ya."
这个 看来你还在
S... Uh, no, I see you're still
想办法破解那个手♥机♥
working on the phone.
我跟切特挺熟的
I knew Chet well.
不知道你能不能借给我试几次
Perhaps I could borrow it, maybe try some combinations?
我算看透你了
I see through you.
我知道你一直想上我家大兄弟丹
I know you are waiting around for my boy Dan.
被你看穿了
Caught me red-handed.
哪怕大家都在说
And even though most everybody is all like,
"一看就是蛇蝎女
"She a shark,
你看那双精光眼 别相信她"
those dead eyes, don't trust her,"
可你在我眼里
when I look at you...
我看到了光
I see a light.
我的创可贴掉下来了吗
Did my bandage come undone?
所以目前我信你一次
So, for now, benefit of the doubt.
但如果你再敢伤害丹
But if you ever hurt Dan again,
我叫人打断你的腿
I'll have someone break your legs.
是我弟弟 我一直想联♥系♥他
Oh, that's my brother. I've been trying
就是联♥系♥不上
to get ahold of him forever.
你能帮我看着点手♥机♥吗
Can you watch the phone?
当然
Sure.
多谢
Thanks.
瞧见没 有光
See? Light.
交待吧
Start talking.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
这个啊 就是好朋友相互打几拳而已
Oh, this. It's just a little fisticuffs between friends.
我刚刚和夏洛特·理查德
I just had a very enlightening conversation
深入谈了一下
with Charlotte Richards.
我今天已经
Ah. Well, I've had my fill
和别人深入谈得够多了 谢谢
of enlightening conversations for today, thank you.
路西法 她告诉了我她的真实身份
Lucifer, she told me who she really is,
还有你们两个之间的关系
and how you two are related.
我总觉得不太可能
I somehow doubt that.
说得通啊
It all makes sense.
难怪你一听到我说
Why you were so disgusted
你们两个可能偷♥情♥的时候你那么恶心
when I suggested you two had slept together.
也难怪你和她在一起时就那么古怪
Why you act so weird around her in general.
她 真的告诉你了
She... really told you.
她怎么跟你说的
What did she tell you?
她说她是你♥爸♥的前妻
That she's your father's ex.
没错 不是 这个 是真的
Right, yes, no. That's-that's true.
没错
Right, yeah.
你都不知道她怎么说你的父亲
I mean, the way she talked about your dad
还有你父亲怎么对她的
and-and what he put her through.
当然了 背叛 折磨 地狱 等等
Mm-hmm. Betrayal, torture, Hell, et cetera.
全都是真的
All true.
我真是没法想象和这么一个人一起带孩子
I just cannot imagine raising kids with someone like that.
你开始同情女神了吗 警探
Sympathy for the goddess, Detective?
你怎么不早告诉我她是你继母
Why didn't you just tell me she was your stepmom?
没那么容易说清楚的
Well, it didn't seem that simple to explain.
你怎么想起来说这些了
I mean, how did this all come about, anyway?
夏洛特想为比安卡·鲁伊斯偷证据
I... I caught Charlotte trying to steal evidence
被我抓现行了
for Bianca Ruiz.
什么
What?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
显然比安卡识破了
Well, apparently Bianca figured out
夏洛特和我一起给她下的套
that Charlotte and I were working together at the sting.
比安卡拿夏洛特的家人相要挟
Bianca threatened Charlotte's family.
如果她不帮忙的话她就要来找你
I mean, she threatened you if she didn't help.
听起来挺合理的
Well, that sounds plausible, yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
总觉得这里面哪里不对劲
Something about it doesn't feel right.
我不知道我能不能相信她
I don't know if I can trust her.
我知道我有偏见
Well, I mean, I know I'm biased,
但是有件事是确定的 警探
but one thing's for certain, Detective:
夏洛特·理查德绝对会不惜一切代价
Charlotte Richards will stop at nothing
保护她的孩子
to protect her children.
这一点你可以放心
You can trust that.
我要的东西你带来了吗
Did you bring me what I asked for?
我如约带来了
As promised.
去验验真假
Make sure it's real.
确定这不是克隆机
That it wasn't cloned.
敬为了孩子不惜一切的母亲
To the things a mother will do for her children.
我也要敬这个
I'll drink to that.
我已经数不清到底有多少次
I can't even count the times
我辛苦建立的事业
that Chet has come close
险些被切特彻底毁掉
to destroying everything I've built.
孩子总能给我们创造新难题
Children always find new ways to test us.
她说的是阿曼纳迪尔
She's talking about Amenadiel.
让我们 有如下地狱
Put us through... hell.
这个说的是我
That one's me.
而我们却还是要保护他们
And yet we still protect them.
始终不变
Always.
手♥机♥扫描中
扫描完成
近期无操作
无文件拷贝
无数据传输
现在该给你约好的东西了
Now for your side of the bargain.
信♥号♥♥断掉了
We lost the feed.
-她有什么企图 -不对不对
- She's up to something. - Well, no, no, no.
她可能只是不小心把窃听器弄短路了
She may have just shorted the bug.
不对 夏洛特·理查德要么是想坑我们
No. Charlotte Richards is either screwing us over
要么有麻烦了
or she's in trouble.
各位 准备冲进去
Guys, get ready to go in.
她最好是有麻烦了
And she better be in trouble.
这个能打开一个保险箱
This opens a safety deposit box.
齐克为你走私的东西就在里面
Inside you'll find what Zeke was smuggling for you.
我们的协议可不是这么说的
This isn't what we agreed to.
我怎么知道你不是拒绝履约想坑我
How do I know you'll hold up your end of the deal?
因为我一贯守信用
Because I always do.
而且说实话 我实在是不明白
And quite honestly, I don't see why
你为什么要花这么一大笔钱
you put so much value in...
不许动 举起手来
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表