剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
就像...
You know like...
没听懂吗 血就像香槟一样
You guys, like, the blood's the champagne.
当你开酒的时候 他的脖子就是...
Like when you open a bottle, his neck was the...
我们明白了
We got it.
有指纹吗
Did you get any prints?
杀手清理得很干净
Killer wiped it clean.
好吧
Okay, well,
也许玻璃碎掉之前他还没来得急擦除指纹
maybe he didn't wipe the glass clean before it broke.
艾拉 这里有足够获取
Ella, are any of these pieces here
局部指纹的碎片吗
big enough to get a partial from?
应该没有
Probably not.
不过胶水可不是白发明的 对吧
But, hey, someone invented glue for a reason. Right?
你要把这些碎片全部拼回去吗
You're going to reassemble all those pieces?
我敢确定
I'm fairly certain
现在地狱里正有人被逼着粘玻璃杯
there are people in Hell being forced to do exactly that right now.
我属于把拼图翻过来也能拼起来的那种儿童
Oh, I was the kind of kid who did jigsaw puzzles picture-side down.
好极了
That's fascinating.
怎么了
What's wrong?
麦子的信息 光之吧出问题了
Maze. Problem at Lux.
问题
Problem?
怎么 某个布列塔尼撞到脚趾了吗
What? One of the Brittanies stub her toe?
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
路西法 库珀在城里树敌无数
Lucifer, Cooper was one of the most hated men in the city.
我们有很多嫌疑人要排查
We have tons of suspects to go over.
如果我不赶快过去
And if I don't get there soon,
麦子绝对要自己解决问题了
Maze will undoubtedly fix the problem herself,
-而她通常会用上刀 -可是...
- which usually involves knives. - But...
除非你想被四个脚趾的布列塔尼责怪...
So unless you want to be blamed for a four-toed Brittany...
各位
Hello?
已经关门了
We're closed.
好吧 这儿有点反常
Okay, we've got some anomalies here,
特别是这些季度业绩
especially with the quarterlies...
麦子 你这个月是不是忘了贿赂那些警探了
Maze, did you forget to bribe the inspectors this month?
你是老板吗
Are you the proprietor?
是的 我就是
I am, yes.
你是谁 在这晃荡
And who are you, lounging around
好像这地方是你的一样
like you own the place?
这个地方确实属于我
I actually do own the place.
路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar,
你被驱逐了
you're being evicted.
请你解释一下"驱逐"是什么意思
All right, explain what you mean by "evicted,"
注意措辞 因为这关系到你的小命
and do it carefully as your life may depend on it.
好吧 晨星先生 我叫埃里克·库珀
Okay, Mr. Morningstar. My name is Eric Cooper.
我已经继承了库珀先生名下所有资产
I've assumed all of Cooper's holding and assets,
光之吧就是其中之一
Lux among them.
你是迪恩·库珀的儿子
You're Dean Cooper's son.
你父亲刚被残忍♥谋杀 尸骨未寒
Your father was just brutally murdered, and here you are,
你接到消息才没多久就到这来
scant hours after you were notified,
瓜分战利品来了
divvying up the spoils.
我都不知道该害怕你还是敬佩你
I don't know whether to be horrified or impressed.
我父亲的遭遇非常不幸
What happened to my father was unfortunate.
没错
Yes.
但是生意归生意
But business is business.
好吧 还是应该敬佩你
Well, impressed it is.
你父亲和我已经达成了协议让我住在这
Your father and I made a deal for me to live here,
所以我很肯定我们俩也能达成一致
so I'm sure you and I can come to some agreement.
告诉我 埃里克 你想要什么
Tell me, Eric, what is it you desire?
我想要我父亲在九泉之下不得安宁
I want my father to turn over in his grave.
很恨这个老头 是吗
Hated the old man, eh?
我能理解你
Well, I can relate to that.
我老爸也不在我的圣诞节贺卡名单上
My father's not on my Christmas card list either.
事实上 我到这来就是为了离他远点
In fact, I moved here to get away from him.
你肯定也能理解我
Surely you can understand that.
不 并不能
No, not really.
我看了你的"租约"
And I saw your "lease"--
用口红写在一个脱衣舞娘的丁字裤上
it was written in lipstick on a stripper's thong.
恐怕并没有法律效力
Not exactly legally binding.
好吧 也许我们能用血写个新的
Well, maybe we can write the new one in blood.
我觉得那样挺有效力的
I find that to be quite binding.
还是不要了
Let's not.
你没有合法权利住在这
You have no legal right to be here,
如果你不自己搬走
so if you don't vacate,
我就要赶你出去了
I'll have you removed.
赶我出去可没那么简单
It's not that easy to remove me.
上次我被赶走还得上帝亲自动手
Last time, it took the power of God.
你有什么 花大钱请的律师吗
What do you have-- a few expensive lawyers?
还是说你也要自己动手
Or are you gonna do it yourself?
不能在这么多人类面前动手
Not in front of all of these humans.
我劝你趁早出去
If I were you, I'd leave.
没关系
That's fine.
现在这事归警♥察♥管了
This is a police matter now.
我们走
Let's go.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
走吧 伙计
Let's go, man.
拦着我大开杀戒可一点都不像你 麦子
It's not like you to get in the way of a good eviscerating, Maze.
这是怎么了
What was that about?
你搞错对象了
You'd be eviscerating the wrong person.
这是你妈妈搞的鬼
This is your mother's doing.
我妈 为什么
Mum? How?
你跟她说了你想留在人间
You told her you want to stay here on Earth.
马上就来了个人要抢走你的光之吧
Now someone's trying to take Lux away from you.
别瞎扯 麦子
Don't be absurd, Maze.
我刚刚看见了这位"美国精神病人"的父亲
I just saw American Psycho's father.
那个人并不是被创世女神毁了的
The man wasn't destroyed by the Goddess of Creation.
他是被一种人类的激♥情♥所杀
He was killed in a fit of human passion.
但那狡猾的黄鼠狼也许是对的
But that greasy weasel might be right.
这事就该归警♥察♥管 我真走运
This is a police matter. Lucky me.
别装得你妈干不出这种事一样 路西法
Don't act like your mother isn't capable of this, Lucifer.
你今天帮了我够多忙了 麦子 谢谢
That's enough help from you today Maze, thank you.
好吧
All right, fine.
你看不出来 我去找个能看出来的
You can't see it, I'll find someone who will.
我看不出来
I don't see it.
你当然不这么看
Of course you don't.
所以你说了你会"处理这些事"之后
So after you said you'd "handle things,"
你就又躲回你妈身后了吗
you're hiding behind her skirt again?
我正在处理这些事 麦子
I am handling things, Maze.
我妈和我在想办法回家
Mom and I are trying to find a way back home.
所以她怎么会去谋杀一个人类呢
So why would she murder some human?
这个女人很危险 很奸诈
That woman is dangerous, duplicitous...
现在她就在我身后 对不对
And she's standing right behind me, isn't she?
很抱歉打断你了
Pardon my interruption,
但是你到底为什么在指责我呢
but what am I being blamed for now?
我知道你干的好事
I know what you're doing,
你在试图夺走路西法在人间的家
trying to take away Lucifer's home on Earth,
这样他就能帮你回归天堂
so he can help you get back to the Silver City.
这样是没用的
It won't work.
这小恶魔在说话 但却让人听不懂
The demon is talking, but not making any sense.
一贯如此
Typical, I suppose.
她认为你杀了光之吧的房♥东
She thinks you killed the man who owns Lux
以此驱逐路西法
to get Lucifer evicted.
麦泽金
Mazikeen.
如果我真想出这么个计划
If I did come up with such a plan,
怎么可能会被你识破呢
do you think it would be you who figured it out?
无论你想干什么
Whatever you're up to,
我都会查出来
I will find out.
她觉得自己很聪明
She thinks she's smart.
妈
Mom?
你不是真和那人的死有关吧
You weren't actually involved in that man's death, right?
当然没有
Well, of course not.
但是我们也许可以好好利用这点
But it might be able to be used to our advantage.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表