剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
This, by the way, is what Lucifer wore
路西法就是穿着这个
when you guys confronted Malcolm.
-你怎么知道 -因为是我帮他穿的
- How would you know that? - Because I put it on him.
他知道自己会步入险境
He knew what he was walking into.
听着 他做的所有事都是表演的一部分
Listen, everything that he does is part of a performance.
好吧
All right.
那他的那些魔力呢
Then what about the weird mojo thing he does?
神经语言编程学
Neural linguistic programming?
暗示的力量
The power of suggestion?
他很小就开始研究这个了
Look, he studied it at a very young age.
虽然我不想承认
And I hate to admit this,
但他真的很擅长这个
but he's actually really good at it.
那你们俩是兄弟这件事怎么解释
What about the fact that you two are brothers?
拜托 你没听说过领养吗
Come on. You've never heard of adoption?
为什么 为什么他做这些事
Why? Why would he do all this?
你要明白的是
Listen, what you have to understand
他和我的童年非常艰难
is that my brother and I had a very difficult childhood.
为了应对那些 他给自己
And to deal with it, he created
创造了这个身份 路西法·晨星 撒旦
this persona for himself-- Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil,
无可救药 无人能敌
incorrigible and invincible.
所以他骗人了
So he's a liar?
克洛伊 他出发点是好的
Chloe, he means well,
但说到底 他只是
but in the end, the only person
自欺欺人而已
he ever truly lies to is himself.
戴克
Decker.
你追踪到了毒贩的手♥机♥ 很好
You tracked our dealer's phone? Great.
我马上去
I'm on my way.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
有
Yeah.
为什么现在告诉我这些
Why tell me all this now?
因为你应该知道
Because you needed to know.
我一周后醒来时
When I woke up a week later,
他们就写进去了一个花言巧语的邻居
they'd written in a... a wisecracking neighbor.
最好的台词全给他了
You know, he-he got all the best lines.
你真替他难过 对吧
Your heart goes out to him, doesn't it?
一个想在互助会上趁这些人最脆弱的时候
A dealer trying to find a buyer at an AA meeting,
向他们兜售毒品的毒贩 真是太卑鄙了
people at their most vulnerable-- that's really low.
是啊 我母亲应该根本不会在意这种事
Yeah. It's also not something my mum would even care about.
因为 真不敢相信我要说这话
Because-- and I can't believe I'm saying this--
杀手不是你母亲
the killer isn't your mother.
不幸的是 我觉得你说得对
Unfortunately, I think you're right.
可恶 全都白费力气了
Dear me, this has all been a wild goose chase.
还有个杀手逍遥法外 路西法
There's still a killer out there, Lucifer.
我们追踪他的手♥机♥到这里
And we tracked his phone to this room.
我们得找出毒贩是谁
We've got to figure out who the dealer is.
这简直是我人生的最低谷
It was the lowest point in my life.
谢谢你 大卫
Thanks, David.
谢谢你 大卫
Thanks, David.
好了 还有谁想发言
All right, does anybody else want to speak?
我 我想发言
Yes, I'd like to say something.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好
Hello.
我叫路西法·晨星
My name is Lucifer Morningstar
我
and I...
热爱毒品
love drugs.
爱死了
Love them! Mmm!
好吃好吃真好吃 怎么都磕不够
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Can't get enough.
而且 我还有很多钱
And... I've got lots of money...
都想拿来买♥♥毒品
mmm, that I love spending on drugs.
我不挑的 什么都磕
Not even picky. I'll do any of them.
有时混着磕
Mix them together sometimes.
你们有没有试过海卡配
You ever done a he-she?
没有吗 那迷幻药混海♥洛♥因♥
No? A neon nod?
大♥麻♥混天使粉呢
A donk?
太好了 他知道我在说什么
Yeah, he knows what I'm talking about.
那个人一定试过大♥麻♥混天使粉 对不对
That man has definitely donked. Haven't you?
今日主题是你的最低谷[点]
Uh, the theme of the day is your lowest point.
对 我的最低点
Right, my lowest point.
从地理上来说当然是地狱了
Well, geographically, that would be Hell, of course.
要再低就很难了
Hard to get much lower than that.
而且
And...
那低谷肯定就是我妈抛弃我的时候了
Well, then I suppose it was when my mother abandoned me.
所以我自然有权利报复她 所以我
Turnabout was fair play, so I...
反过来也抛弃了她
abandoned her in turn.
连辩解的机会都没给她
Didn't even give her a chance to defend herself.
她可能会为自己的所作所为
I mean, what could she possibly say
做什么辩解呢
that would justify what she did?
她会说什么呢
What would she say?
真是一团糟
Well, that was a disaster.
我倒觉得挺触动的
Actually, I thought that was really impressive.
真的吗 但并没把谁引出来啊
You did? It didn't draw anyone out.
我触动的不是这个
That's not what I was impressed with.
你们好 想来点吗
Hey, guys. Looking to score?
因为我有一些真正的好货
Because I've got some really good stuff,
如果你有现钱的话
if you've got cash.
我们是在玩展示课游戏吗
Are we playing show and tell?
我也有东西要给你看
I got something to show you.
我其实是在地上捡到了这个
I actually found this on the ground--
这不是我的 我只是
this isn't even mine. I just...
不 真不是 我
No, it-it really isn't. I...
好吧 这 这些从哪儿来的
Okay. Where-where did those come from?
好 既然我引出了你找的毒贩
Right. Now I've flushed out your dealer,
我能不能...
do you mind if I...?
你自便吧
Knock yourself out.
这些真不是我的
Those really are not mine.
当然不是
Of course they aren't.
你真觉得我能对别人下这么狠的手
You don't really think I could do that to someone?
我觉得有人砸了你的饭碗 让你很生气
I think you were pissed off that someone blocked your meal ticket,
我觉得你是想杀鸡儆猴
and I think you were trying to send a message, yeah.
对 但我做不出那种事 那个
Yeah, but I couldn't do that. That...
老天 这是她的头吗
Oh, God. Is that her skull?
你能把它拿开吗
Can you take that away, please?
直到你告诉我你知道什么关于
Not until you tell me what you know about...
天哪
Oh, God.
那个可怜的姑娘
That poor girl.
好吧 如果不是你
All right, if it wasn't you,
那是谁会想嫁祸给你
then who would want to make it look like it was?
如果她在我之前还有另一个货源 我
If she had a dealer before me, you know, I...
我想我抢了他的大主顾 他肯定不高兴
I doubt... I doubt he was happy I stole his best buyer.
他是谁
Who was he?
你来啦 麦子
Oh, there you are, Maze.
我想死你了
I've missed you.
你到底去哪儿了 麦子
So, where the hell have you been, Maze?
出去了
Away.
真是不清楚得很
Wonderfully vague,
但恐怕你得再具体一点
but you'll have to be a tad more specific, I'm afraid.
我前些时候需要你
I needed you.
所以我应该随叫随到了吗
So I'm supposed to just come running whenever you need me?
对 这就是你该做的
Yes. That's exactly what you're supposed to do.
-为什么 -因为从我们身在地狱之时起
- And why is that? - Because since fire and brimstone,
我们俩就是这样的关系
that's just how it is between us.
无论何时
Through thick and thin.
所以 你快说你去哪儿了
So, come on. Where were you?
你不应该更担心
Shouldn't you be more concerned
我刚阻止的那个要杀你的人吗
with the guy I just saved you from?
拜托
Oh, please.
只有在警探身边时我才比较脆弱
I'm only vulnerable when the detective is around.
那么 他是谁
So, who is he?
艾米·多德的屌♥精男朋友
Amy Dodd's dick nozzle boyfriend.
是演员 《天才...
She's the actress from Leave It...
"天才莱斯利"
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表