剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I'm not rooting for him.
好吧 总之
Okay, anyhow,
依我看玛拉顶多惹惹麻烦 不太可能杀人
to me, Marla reads like a troublemaker, not a killer.
除非你把反潮流当成一种罪
Unless you count crimes against fashion.
厚毛衣乐队
哎呀
Yikes.
两位
Guys.
还记得艾什头上的伤口形状吗
Remember those marks on Ash's head?
你认为是玛拉贝斯上的旋钮造成的
You think they came from the knobs on Marla's bass?
我还得做进一步的检测
I mean, I still have to do further tests,
不过我看是一模一样
but it sure looks like Tetris to me.
好吧 也许玛拉就是我们的目标
Okay, maybe Marla's our girl.
我们得找到她 还有那件乐器
We got to find her and find that instrument.
我和她的室友谈过了
Yeah, I spoke to her roommate.
她说玛拉就在这里
She said Marla's here somewhere.
好的
Yeah.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
您好
Excuse me?
你见过这个女的吗
Do you recognize this woman?
伙计们 今晚有一位特别来宾
Yo, my friends, we got a special guest tonight.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请路西法·晨星
Lucifer Morningstar!
你好啊 洛城的人们
Hello, Los Angeles.
你们好
Hello.
你们太热情了 太热情了
You're too kind. You're too kind.
你们好
Hello.
下一首歌♥ 我要献给一个特别的人
This next song is for a, uh, a special someone.
这位女士说她再也不需要我了
A woman who says she doesn't need me anymore.
没错
Yeah.
我说她错了
Well, I say she's wrong.
而现在我要让她看看 为了我们的情谊
And I'm gonna prove just what I'm willing to do
我愿意付出多少
for our partnership.
没错 90年代民谣 走起
That's right, rock a sweet '90s jam.
*闭上双眼*
*Close your eyes*
*我握起你的手 我的爱*
*And give me your hand, darling*
*你可感到我的心跳*
*Do you feel my heart beating?*
*你可明白我的心意*
*Do you understand?*
*你是否和我想到一起*
*Do you feel the same?*
*我是不是身处梦境*
*Am I only dreaming?*
*那熊熊燃烧的*
*Is this burning*
*可是不灭的爱之火焰*
*An eternal flame?*
*轻唤我的名字*
*Say my name*
*阳光在雨丝中穿梭*
*The sun shines through the rain*
*人的一生 漫长又孤独*
*A whole life, so lonely*
*你款款而来 抚慰我的痛苦*
*You come and ease the pain*
*我不想失去这种感觉*
*I don't want to lose this feeling*
我想把这首歌♥献给
The woman I'm singing for is...
一个特别的女人
someone very special.
她的名字
And her name...
就是玛拉 有谁看见玛拉了
is Marla. Has anyone seen Marla?
我们在找一个叫玛拉的人
We're looking for someone called Marla.
我知道她今晚在这里
I know she's here tonight.
她是个贝斯手
She's the bass player.
原来在那里 玛拉
There she is! Marla!
把她送到前边来
Will you bring her up to the front?
来吧 这位就是玛拉
Come on. Marla, everybody.
瞧见没 你就是需要我
See? You need me.
那最好不是玛拉的贝斯
That better not be Marla's bass.
放心 已经处理过了
It's already been processed.
而且我给你写了首歌♥ 准备
And, I've written you a song. Ready?
*破案的魔鬼*
*Crime solving Devil*
*最利害*
*It makes sense*
*你别想太多*
*Don't over think it...*
好吧
Okay,
虽然擦得够干净的 不过
it was wiped down pretty good, but...
我还是在旋钮上找到了艾什的血液的痕迹
I found traces of Ash's blood on the tuning knobs.
这么说玛拉就是凶手
What, so Marla's the killer?
凶案破解啦
Murder solved!
我想这确凿地证明了
And I believe that proves
局里有多么离不开我
just how much the department needs me.
也包括你
Including you.
外面有个跟踪者 通常来说不太好
We got a stalker, which is normally bad,
但让我非常高兴
but makes me very happy right now
因为我刚才非常不适
'cause I was getting very uncomfortable.
他到底想怎样
What on earth does he want?
你知道你失踪后
You know I watched over Chloe for weeks
我照看了克洛伊好几周 对吧
after you disappeared, right?
守护天使还是偷♥窥♥狂 哥哥
Angel or creeper, brother?
界限很模糊的
It's a fine line.
你让我守护她 我就去了 像个傻子一样
You asked me to guard her, so I did. Like an idiot!
因为我以为她对你来说很重要
You see, because I thought that she meant something to you.
你我都知道她很特殊
We both know she's special.
她的确特殊
That she is.
父亲送来的放屁坐垫
A whoopee cushion sent from Dad.
我相信此时此刻他正笑得开心
I'm sure he's having a right old laugh at the moment.
好吧 那你就可以对克洛伊置之不理了吗
Right. So that means it's okay to turn your back on Chloe?
无视她的感受
Just ignore her feelings?
她不能自控的感受
Feelings she had no control over.
不真实的感受
Feelings that aren't real.
但她不知道这一点
But she doesn't know that.
所以我才要拯救她 让她远离...
Which is why I had to save her from...
远离你
From you.
你不是在无视克洛伊 你是在保护她
You're not ignoring Chloe, you're protecting her
因为她没的选择
because she had no choice.
所以我把选择权还给她
So I gave it back to her.
所以就把糖迪推出来当盾牌
By holding up a shield made of Candy.
抱歉 路西法
I'm sorry, Lucifer.
你最起码该把这个解释给妈妈听
You should at least explain some of this to Mom.
她很难过
She's upset.
很好
Good.
她为你死 回了趟地狱 小路
She died and went to Hell for you, Luci.
为了你
For you.
她面对了自己最深的恐惧
She faced her greatest fears
全都是因为她爱你
all because she loves you.
-得了吧 -没错 她伤害了你
- Come on. - Yes, she hurt you.
但她只是做了自认为对你好的事情
But she was just doing what she thought was best for you.
从你刚刚告诉我的事来看
And from what you just told me,
我很确定你能理解
I'm quite sure you can relate to that.
行了吧
Come on.
你还能损失什么
What more does it take?
你真告诉路西法我去哪了
You really told Lucifer where I was?
你们俩什么时候开始说话了
Since when do you guys talk?
自从他救了你的命
Since he helped me save your life.
我没杀艾什
I didn't kill Ash.
无辜的人不会逃跑
Innocent people don't run.
或是吉他上有死者的血
Or get a dead guy's blood on their guitars.
-什么 -你的贝斯上全是艾什的血
- What? - Ash's blood was all over your bass.
我根本不知道那个
I don't know anything about that.
我跑是因为这个
I-I ran because of these.
怎么 你做假身份证
What, you're making fake IDs?
我靠这个付租金 好吗
That's how I make rent, okay?
你为什么没告诉我们
How come you didn't tell us Ash wanted
艾什想把你踢出乐队
to kick you out of the band?
你不知道
You didn't know that?
的确 我们闹了矛盾
S-Sure, we... bumped heads.
他想把我踢出去吗
He... he was gonna kick me out?
就算我知道这件事 我也不会杀他
Look, even if I'd known, I wouldn't have hurt him.
你有证据吗
You have proof?
有 有个叫亨特 来自银湖区的孩子
Yeah, yeah. This kid, Hunter, from Silver Lake.
他好像16岁 或者更小
He's like 16, maybe less?
我给他做了张身份证上面写他27岁
I, uh, made him an ID that said he's 27.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表