剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
That will have to be punishment enough.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 警探
Very well, Detective.
我不会说谎的
I'm not gonna lie.
我
I was, um--
你打给我的时候我很惊讶
I was pretty surprised when you called me.
而我更没想到你会约我出去
Even more surprised you actually invited me out.
我一走进那个审讯室
You know, as soon as I walked into that interrogation room,
就感觉到我们之间的火花
I felt a spark between us.
是吗
Yeah?
我也是
Me, too.
我很惊讶你还是单身
I'm surprised you're still single.
我真是走运了
Lucky me.
我要对你实话实说
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you,
我一直对约会那些事
I've been a little bit gun-shy
有些心有余悸
about the whole dating thing.
自从离婚之后
You know, since my split.
我非常理解
Oh, I understand.
我自己也经历了很糟糕的分手
I went through a bad breakup, myself.
说实话 我之前在地狱里
Honestly, I was in Hell
待了不知道多久
for what felt like forever.
我只是最近才回来
I've only recently come back.
你们俩怎么了
What happened with you two?
是因为第三者插足吗
Was there someone else?
不 不是的
No, no.
不是那样的
No, nothing like that.
但是
But...
但是什么
But?
倒是有一个男人
Well, there's this-this guy
她经常和他在一块
that she spends a lot of time with.
而且他绝对对她有意思 但是我
And he definitely has a thing for her, but I--
我不知道这是不是相互的 但是
I mean, I don't know if it's reciprocated, but...
-我 -继续说
- you know, I... - Go on.
我觉得你是对的 麦子
I think you were right, Maze.
他们肯定在商量什么恶毒可怕的计划
They must be discussing some evil, terrible plans.
我们必须得阻止他们
And we must stop them.
不 我们静观其变
No, let's let it play out.
安全起见
Just to be safe.
我还没有真正和谁谈起过
Wow. You know, I haven't really had anyone to...
我的前妻
talk about my ex with.
倾诉出来的感觉真好
And it feels really good to get it out.
是的 确实能理清一些事情
Yes, it certainly does clarify things.
等等
Whoa, whoa, uh, wait,
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我
I, um,
我话太多了 是不是
I totally over-shared, didn't I?
我很久没有约会过了
I--I haven't done this in a while.
然后...
And...
我搞砸了
I screwed it up.
我想我应该还有点时间 还有
Well, I suppose I do have some time and...
你相当有魅力
...you are fairly attractive.
什么
What?
《Monsters》 Chaos Chaos
这张一定要保存下来
Oh, that's a keeper.
快点 我们走 我知道他住哪
Come on, let's go. I know where he lives.
我才不会去看我妈妈和丹亲热呢
I'm not gonna go watch my mother make out with Dan!
他们不是去亲热
They're not gonna make out.
他们会啪 啪...
They're gonna...
我知道他们会做什么 麦子
I know what they're gonna go do, Maze!
好吧 我回头给你转播
Fine. I'll report back.
麦子 别去
Maze, stop.
这只是个...
This is just a...
单纯的约会
an innocent date.
单纯的约会吗
An innocent date?
-和克洛伊的前夫吗 -对 他们是同事
- With Chloe's ex? - Yeah, they're colleagues.
她在地狱里待了几千年
She was in Hell for thousands of years,
而且他长得还算不错
and he's a good enough looking... guy.
请不要让我再说下去了
Please don't make me explain this any more.
不过折磨你真有趣
But it is so much fun to torture you.
听着
Look,
我不会拦着我老妈
I'm not gonna interfere with my mother
享受一点点欢乐的
enjoying a little bit of happiness.
拜托
Please.
好吧
Fine.
反正我也不想看
It's not like I wanted to watch, anyway.
我也是有底线的
Even I have my limits.
是我
It's me.
不炸那栋楼了 给我做个小号♥的炸♥药♥
Forget the building, I need a smaller charge.
比如说 炸一个人的
For say, one person.
这个你不用担心
Don't worry about that.
这次我亲自出马
I'm going to do this on myself.
库珀先生 抱歉打扰了
Mr. Cooper, sorry to bother you.
我们还有些问题要问你
We just have a few more questions.
你未婚妻能证实你父亲被杀的早上
Can your fiancee vouch for your whereabouts
你的行踪吗
the morning your father was killed?
不能 她出去选婚礼地点了
No, she was out looking for a venue for the wedding.
怎么了
Why?
怎么回事
What is this?
我以为埃里克的嫌疑已经洗清了
I thought Eric had been cleared of the charges.
他是洗清了
Oh, he has.
因为现在我们知道
Because we now know that you're the one
你才是杀了你岳父的人 克里斯蒂
who killed your father-in-law, Christi.
什么
What?
埃里克的父亲制♥造♥了假证据
Eric's father created fake evidence
诬陷你不忠 想以此威胁你离开
that you were cheating and tried to blackmail you into leaving.
然后他还用香槟庆祝了一下自己邪恶的计划
And then he had a little champagne toast to evil while he did it.
难怪你想把杯子插♥进♥他的喉咙
No wonder you wanted to jam it down his throat.
-我... -不
- I... - No.
不是 是我做的
No, I did it.
我父亲 他给我看了那些证据
My father, he-he showed me the evidence
我知道那是假的
and I knew it was fake.
克里斯蒂永远不会...
Christi would never...
一想到他居然会做出...
And-and the fact that he would...
这么下作的事 我忍♥不住
stoop so low, I couldn't help myself.
我被愤怒冲昏了头脑
I flew into a rage.
如果是这样
Well, if that's the case,
埃里克·库珀 你被捕...
Eric Cooper, you're under arrest...
不
No!
是我 事情和就像你说的那样
It was me. It happened all like you said.
克里斯蒂...
Christi...
我才是凶手 不是埃里克
I'm-I'm the one who did it, not Eric.
我觉得是他
I think he did it.
你们知道一旦你们俩都认罪
You two realize that if you confess to this crime,
你们很有可能都坐牢吗
there's a good chance you both will go to jail?
不管我们会面临什么
Whatever we face,
我们一起面对
we face together.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不是凶手的那个人会失去一切
The one of you who didn't do it, you'll lose everything.
不 不是一切
No, we won't.
没人愿意在推土机面前
No one was willing to stand next to you
和你共进退吗
in front of the bulldozers?
不
No.
不是 我让大家回家了
No, I sent everybody home.
我想单独和这里告别
Thought I'd say my good-byes on my own.
告别吗
Good-byes?
我以为你会坚守这里
I thought you were gonna fight for this place.
我突然意识到
Well, it occurred to me that
我虽然很喜欢这地方
much as I love this place, uh,
但还是可以重开一家
I can always build a new one.
我的家又不是由这几面墙组成
I mean, it wasn't the walls that made it my home.
重点在于人
The people.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表