剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
是一个患有胃肠气胀且181斤重的猎人呢
is a 400-pound nimrod with flatulence issues?
只是这么一说
Just saying.
有些东西还是埋藏起来比较好
Some things are better left buried.
鉴于这起谋杀案的细节
Given the specifics of the murder,
我们在找一个憎恨麦迪的人
we're looking for someone who had a real hatred for Maddie.
有想到什么人吗
Does anyone come to mind?
没 麦迪拥有健全的心灵 真诚之光
No. Maddie was a wholesome soul, a true light.
那微小的不满呢
What about petty grievances?
也许麦迪喝了某人的益生菌奶昔
Perhaps Maddie drank someone's probiotic smoothie
或是太引人注目 招人嫉妒呢
or did one too many peacock poses for someone's taste?
路西法 别说了
Lucifer. No.
只是想一下
Just... think.
肯定会有一些小分歧
There must be some little disagreements.
不如你给我们列张名单
So why don't you write us up a list?
哪怕只是朝着麦迪翻了个藿香正气白眼的人
Anyone who so much as raised a patchouli-scented eyebrow
都有可能是凶手
in Maddie's direction could be the killer.
-懂吗 -失陪一下
- See... - Excuse us.
这些描述
That's not the profile
不符合我们正在调查的凶手的特征
of the murderer we're investigating.
我只是务求严谨 警探
I'm just being thorough, Detective.
你说过 使劲扒拉草丛 让真♥相♥自♥由♥飞翔
Like you said, "Shake the bushes until the truth flies free."
我好像没说过这话
I don't think I've ever said that before.
没有吗
No?
也许是洛佩兹小姐说的
Perhaps it was Ms. Lopez.
你最近经常和艾拉在一起
You've been spending a lot of time with Ella.
我说的是一起工作
You know, working together, I mean.
没什么特别的
Not particularly.
我们去看看名单写得怎么样了
Shall we see how this list is getting on?
很高兴看到你在努力工作
Glad to see you're hard at work.
研究表明在不刻意思考的情况下
You know, studies show that the brain does some of its best work
大脑的表现反而最佳
when it's not trying.
所以好想法总在洗澡时冒出来
That's why great ideas come in the shower.
而我通常想的是女人
For me, it's usually women.
有什么进展吗
Any progress so far?
这么直截了当
Damn straight.
我
I...
我用了聚醋酸乙烯酯再水化了
rehydrated that burnt piece of paper
在你那个恐怖至极的地方
we found at your super creepy place
所找到的烧毁纸张
using polyvinyl acetate.
你说得真轻巧
It's easy for you to say.
我用图象识别程序查过这些碎纸
I ran these pieces through a pattern recognition program,
发现了两样东西
and I found two things.
首先
First...
看起来像是张地图
what looks to be a map
从洛杉矶市中心去往你带我去的那个地点
leading from downtown L.A. to that exact spot you took me to.
那第二样呢
Right. What was the second thing?
某个律师事务所的商业标志
Some business logo of a law firm.
什么律师事务所
What law firm?
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
理查德-惠勒律师事务所
我说了不要打扰我
I said no interruptions, so unless
除非你是今早那个身材壮阔的实习生
you're that broad-shouldered intern from this morning...
妈妈好啊
Hello, Mum.
儿子好啊
Hello, son.
看来你一直没闲着
It appears you've been busy.
我厌倦了我的配偶和后代
I was getting bored with my mate and offspring,
所以我想一心投入工作中
so I thought I'd dive into my employment.
看完法律书籍之后 也没这么难了
Not that hard once you read the law books.
什么法律书籍
What law books?
所有的法律书籍
Well, all of them.
一个周末不到就看完了
Took less than a weekend
还有时间教会丈夫一些新技巧
with time to teach the hubby new tricks.
你有听说过骑乘位吗
Have you ever heard of something called the reverse cowgirl?
我兴奋死了 妈妈 真的
Well, I'm thrilled, Mum, really, I am.
你在这学习法律 看印度爱经
Here you are studying law and the Kama Sutra.
还画了张去乌列墓地的地图
And drawing maps to Uriel's grave!
有人找到那把剑了吗
Did someone find the blade?
这么说你承认是你把人类引去那的
So you admit that you led a human to it?
不是一个人类 差不多十个吧
Well, not a human. More like ten.
-十个 -也许有十二个
- Ten? - Maybe 12.
-但是 -十五个
- But... - 15?
只有我那些机智的客户
Only my craftiest clients.
我必须确保真的有人坚持到底
I mean, I had to make sure that someone would actually
把那把破剑挖出来
follow through and dig the damn thing up.
你为什么要散播消息呢
Why in the world would you tell people?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?!
我 如果你不想那把剑被人找到
Me? If you didn't want the blade found,
你就不该把它埋在墓穴里
you shouldn't have left it in a hole in the ground!
一个在荒无人烟的地方 被填平了的墓穴
A filled-in hole in the middle of nowhere,
如果不是因为你 根本没人能找到
which no one would've possibly found if not for you.
是的 这话也对
Yes. Well... there's that.
再说了 我要把剑藏哪里
Besides, where else am I gonna hide it?
光之吧吗 你知道每周有多少人去那闲逛吗
Lux? You know how many people traipse through there each week?
不知道 那就藏在你的卧室里
Well, I don't know. Your bedroom, then.
-更糟糕 -也对
- Worse. - Yes.
你的床伴如流水
You are sexually prolific.
看来你是从我这遗传来的
Turns out, you get that from me.
妈妈 为什么
Mum, why?
为什么要把亚兹拉尔之剑传入人间
Why would you release Azrael's blade into the world?
因为我想引起你父亲的注意
Because I wanted to get your father's attention.
你哥哥
Your brother,
乌列 我儿子死了
Uriel-- my son-- died.
我想谈谈这件事有什么问题吗
Do you think it's crazy that I wanted to talk about it?
甚至和他一起哀悼
Mourn with him, maybe?!
-我 -所以我联♥系♥了他
- I... - So I reached out,
猜猜我得到了什么
and guess what I got back.
-毫无回应 -是的
- Nothing. - Yes.
一向如此
Like always.
所以我想如果他的玩具开始用一把神剑
So I figured that if his toys started stabbing each other
互相残杀 也许他就会花时间留意了
with a celestial blade, that maybe he might take a moment.
人类在因你而死
Humans are dying because of you.
人类本来就会死
Well, humans die.
他们最后都会死
They all do eventually.
他们天生就会死
It's what they were designed to do.
是的 但不是这个死法
Yes, but not like this.
你在人间的假期改变了你
Your vacation here has changed you.
你似乎对这些人类有感情了
You seem attached to these creatures,
而我不明白 这辈子都不明白
and I can't, for the life of me,
你这是为什么
figure out why.
听着 你说你想待在人间
Look, you say you want to stay here on Earth,
和你的儿子们一起生活 对吧
to live with your sons, right?
所以 做个选择吧 自愿帮我把剑找回来
So, a choice: willingly help me get the blade back,
或者我让麦子过来给你点启发
or I'll send Maze over here to give you some inspiration.
好吧
Fine.
你把我玩骑乘的性致都败光了
You're killing my reverse cowgirl high.
我
I...
洛杉矶警局查案 对
LAPD investigation, that's right.
你今天早上七点所在何处
just your whereabouts around 7:00 a.m. This morning.
好的 你能证明吗
Okay. Can you prove that?
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以那个投诉麦迪
So the guy that complained
静♥坐♥时间不够长的人今早在
Maddie didn't have enough cool-down time was
塞多纳的一个道场里 所以 不是他
at an ashram in Sedona, so, not our guy.
我的布丁不见了
My pudding's gone.
什么
I'm sorry?
放在休息室冰箱里的 我的布丁
In the break room fridge, my pudding--
清楚地写着丹的名字 没了
clearly labeled "Dan"-- it's gone.
这已经不是第一次了
Not the first time, either.
要不要我派便衣盯一下
Do you want me to put some unis on it?
想让我安排个盯梢 你没事吧
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表