剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
她和亚当分手之后
When she broke things off with Adam,
他把录像上传到沃波尔来报复她
he uploaded his revenge porn to Wobble.
被一些老师看到后 她就被炒了
Some teachers caught wind of it, and she was fired.
说不定她把尼可和这位恶心的前任一起干掉了
Well, maybe she took out both Nick and our loathsome ex.
所谓的无恶不罚
You know, no harm, no foul.
但也不可能 因为她和尼可毫无瓜葛
And no dice because she had no connection to Nick.
而且失业后不久她就自杀了
And shortly after she lost her job, she killed herself.
怎么 所以我们可怜又性感的老师死了
What, so our poor, sexy teacher's dead,
而这是那位被苹果噎死的学生仔的错吗
and our apple-chomping schoolboy's responsible?
除此之外 我们能找到的唯一联♥系♥
And the only other connection we were able to find
就是两位受害者都曾将不正当视频传到沃波尔
is that both victims posted their illicit videos to Wobble.
所以 可能是某个变♥态♥看到了视频
So, maybe some sicko saw both videos
-打算采取点行动 -"变♥态♥"
- and decided to take action. - "Sicko"?
我觉得倒是有人在替我们除害
Sounds to me like someone's doing our job for us.
我们的工作不是复仇 路西法
We don't exact vengeance, Lucifer.
我们没准应该这么做
Well, maybe we should.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
这些小混♥蛋♥们都罪有应得
these little wankers got exactly what they deserved.
回见
See you later.
你要去哪里
where are you going?
我们还要查出凶手
We have to find out who did this.
我觉得现在正有人在抢我的活
Well, I thought someone out there was stealing my job,
可我绝对不会拦在中间破坏这么伟大的事业
but far be it for me to stand in the way of excellent work.
我要去喝一杯了
I'm off for a drink.
不 实话说 我对你刮目相看
No. Honestly, I'm impressed.
独自一人面对世界很难
It's hard going out on your own.
需要改变旧习
Changing old habits.
我很欣赏你做出的改变
I admire the steps you're taking.
不必过于欣赏了
Well, don't admire too much.
我还是会来光之吧
I'm still coming to Lux.
当然了
Yes.
慢慢来也可以
Baby steps are fine.
况且 这里的景色...
Plus, the view here is...
很不错
nice.
最重要的是要避免挫折
The real key is to avoid setbacks.
挫折就是那个在地狱里有单间的高个金毛吗
Setbacks that are tall, blond and have a special place in Hell?
你好 麦子
Hi, Maze.
你好 人类
Hi, human.
我得把那个贱♥人♥除掉
I need to get rid of that bitch.
我现在知道你为什么还来这里了
Now I know why you're still here.
为什么
Why?
你和路西法很亲密
You and Lucifer are very close.
你嫉妒他的新女友很正常
It's normal that you be jealous of a new girlfriend.
我可不是嫉妒
I'm not jealous.
她也不是他的女朋友
And she's not his girlfriend.
她只是很危险
She's just toxic.
路西法看不出来 但我能
Lucifer doesn't see it, but I do.
所以你想保护他吗
So you want to protect him?
我想让她受到应得的惩罚
I want her to get what she deserves.
最起码要还她一发头锤
Which, at the very least, is a head-butt.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
或许...
Okay, maybe...
我们应该先从谈话开始
we should start with our words.
作为路西法的朋友 你可以跟他谈一谈
Perhaps as Lucifer's friend, you can talk to him.
告诉他你的想法
Express how you feel.
他不会听的
He won't listen.
不过也许有人会听
But maybe someone else will.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
听从你的建议
Taking your advice.
丸子头
Hey, Man Bun.
好好照顾我的朋友
Take care of my friend.
我为什么要费这个劲呢
Why do I even try?
因为你是位了不起的女人
Because you're an incredible woman.
我去了沃波尔
So, I reached out to Wobble
要求对比尼可和亚当的视频的播放记录
to cross-reference who saw both Nick and Adam's videos.
-然后呢 -他们请了律师
- And? - They lawyered up.
用隐私法作挡箭牌 如果没有搜查令
Hid behind privacy laws, and without a warrant,
沃波尔不会让我们调阅观看数据的
Wobble won't let us anywhere near their viewership data.
好吧 那就申请一份 我再去一趟
Okay, pull the warrant, and I'm on my way there.
没问题
No problem.
丹
Dan.
我想了想露营的事情
So I've been thinking about the trip,
然后
and,
我觉得把翠茜夹在我们中间对她很不公平
I don't think it's fair to put Trixie in the middle of our problems, you know?
所以你不想去了
So you want to skip it.
不是 我不想让我们都为此头疼
No, I want to spare us all heartache and...
我只是觉得如果我们一起去旅行
I just feel like if we go on the trip
然后假装什么都没发生
and, you know, we pretend everything's fine,
那我们只是在骗她
then we're just lying to her.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
*都看我这*
*All eyes on me*
《All Eyes On Me》 Pigeon John
*都看我这*
*All eyes on me *
*都看我这*
*All eyes on me*
*嗨起来*
*Revving it up*
*开始吧 播放音乐*
*Getting started, time to press play*
*通上电*
*Plugging it in*
*十级地震*
*Level ten through the earth shake*
*但我们放荡不羁爱自♥由♥*
*But we're the wild and the free*
借过
Excuse me.
借过 妈妈
Excuse me. Mom.
你觉得自己在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我在以你为榜样啊 儿子
I'm taking your lead, son.
学习你心爱的人类
Learning about your beloved humanity.
通过在我酒吧跳舞来学吗
By dancing at my club?
我看到桌上的人在笑得很开心
Well, I saw all the people on the tables smiling
我想知道她们为什么这么高兴
and I wanted to discover what they were so happy about.
有没有可能是因为我付她们钱呢
Is it possible it's the money that I pay them?
有可能
It's possible.
但我不得不承认当我开始跳舞
But I have to admit that when I started dancing,
靠近其他人类的时候
rubbing up against the other humans,
我这里有点刺痛
I got a tingling sensation...
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
借过 借过 谢谢
Excuse me, excuse me, thank you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我还以为你会喜欢我的努力
I thought you'd be pleased by my effort.
我看你是添乱吧
Disturbed is more like it.
你真准备彻底扰乱
Are you actually trying to systematically disrupt
-我生活的每个部分吗 -不是
- every part of my life? - No.
我是在了解你生活的每个部分
I'm trying to learn about every part of your life.
是嘛
Oh, right.
那了解得怎么样了呢
How's that going for you so far?
事实上 很有启发性
Well, quite illuminating, actually.
我现在明白了你为什么有这么刺♥激♥的酒吧
I understand now why you have this provocative club.
明白了你为什么用那个丰满的野蛮人
I understand why you amused yourself
来取悦自己
with that curvaceous savage.
但我不明白的是...
But what I don't understand...
是我的人类工作 是的 我知道
Is my human job. Yes, I know.
答案很简单 我是个平民顾问
It's very simple: I'm a civilian consultant.
但你为什么还在惩罚别人呢
But why do you still punish people?
我一直都是做这个的
It's what I've always done.
不对
That's not true.
那是你父亲想让你做的
That's who your father wanted you to be.
你现在还想讨好他吗
Are you still trying to win him over?
注意言辞 妈妈
Careful, Mother.
不然呢
Why?
你要惩罚我吗
Are you going to punish me?
抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, detective.
我调查了那两段视频
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表