剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
We're looking at Leila Simms.
没想到杀手就在我们眼皮底下
I can't believe we had the killer right under our nose.
还让她跑了
And she's gone.
干得漂亮 莱拉 精彩
Touché, Leila. Touché.
小路
Luci?
小路 你在家吗
Luci, you home?
他不在
He's not here.
刚才急匆匆走了
He left in quite the hurry before.
可能是因为我说错话了
Think it was something I said.
抱歉 你是他的新...
I'm sorry. Are you his latest, uh...?
相信我 我一点也不新
Trust me, I'm not his latest anything.
好吧
All right.
所以你怎么会在这里
So, what are you doing here, then?
我算是遇上了生存危机吧
I'm having a bit of an existential crisis, I suppose.
我很擅长倾听
I've been known to be a good listener.
好吧
Okay.
我跟孩子之间出了问题
I'm having some trouble with my kids.
是想离他们远一点吗
Needed to get away from them for a little bit?
不 恰恰相反
No, the opposite, actually.
我想接近他们
I'm trying to get closer to them,
但是似乎不太顺利
but I'm not having much luck.
告诉我
Tell me.
你是个好儿子吗
Are you a good son?
正在努力
I try to be.
那也许你能够帮我解答
Well, then perhaps you can explain.
一个好儿子
Would a good son
会在离婚时 盲目支持父亲吗
blindly take his father's side in a divorce?
一个好儿子
Would a good son
会送母亲去地狱吗
send his mother to Hell?
一个好儿子
And would a good son
会站在我面前
stand here right before me,
毫不手软地计划着把我押回地狱吗
without a care in the world, plotting to send me back?
妈妈
Mom?
我想来人间陪我的儿子们
I thought I would come to Earth to be with my sons.
可是路西法痴迷于这里人类的工作
Instead, Lucifer is obsessed with his human job,
而你还一味给你父亲卖♥♥命
and you're still your father's loyal soldier.
我不想再争取无法拥有的东西了
I'm tired of fighting for things that I'm never gonna have.
带我回去吧 阿曼纳迪尔
So just take me back, Amenadiel.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不论发生什么
No matter what happens,
我永远都会 爱你
I will always... love you.
永远
Always.
两份视频都是莱拉撤掉的
Leila took down both videos,
她杀了尼可和亚当 耍得我们团团转
killed Nick and Adam, and then led us
直到等来了逃跑的机会
by the nose until she had time to escape.
我为什么没早想到是她
Why didn't I realize it was her?
因为作为惩罚者 她很擅长躲避惩罚
Because as a punisher, she's quite adept at avoiding her own medicine.
很不不起 真的
Quite impressed, really.
我和沃波尔的审判日
惩罚直播60分钟后开始
丹
Hey, Dan.
是的 我刚看见
Yeah, I just saw it.
我已经在追查来源了
I'm already working on a trace.
"审判日"
"Judgment Day"?
人类用这个词真该小心些了
People should really be careful how they use that phrase.
这还得好几年才到呢
It isn't actually due for another couple of years.
我和沃波尔的审判日
惩罚直播60分钟后开始
她要在网上直播自杀
She's gonna kill herself live on the air.
什么 那可不行
What? Well, that won't do at all.
她死了我还怎么跟她谈
How am I supposed to talk to her if she's dead?
很高兴你终于知道点轻重缓急了
Glad you have your priorities in order.
我还以为我们对付的是一个聪明有头脑的人
Thought we were dealing with someone smart and clever,
用残酷的讽刺折磨他人
who tortured with a brutal sense of irony,
但是自杀
but killing herself
还使自己公♥司♥蒙羞
whilst humiliating her company...
并不符合她的行事风格
Doesn't fit the pattern.
莎伦 你能把莱拉开车的视频再调出来吗
Hey, Sharon, can you pull up the video of Leila driving again?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
暂停一下
Pause it there.
你在找什么 警探
What are you looking for, Detective?
放大
Zoom in
放大到驾驶座
to the edge of the seat.
能弄清晰点吗
Can you go in tighter?
我知道图像虽然也会骗人
Well, I know images can be deceiving,
但那看起来很像一把枪 不是吗
but that looks an awful lot like a gun, doesn't it?
莱拉不是我们要找的杀人凶手
Leila's not our killer.
她有危险
She's in danger.
你对这个变♥态♥的了解很透彻
You understand this sicko pretty well.
你觉得他要去哪
Where do you think he's going?
我猜是一个和她的罪行有关的地方
Well, somewhere linked to her sins, I suppose.
我们一点也不了解莱拉
We barely know Leila.
鬼知道凶手认为她做了些什么
Who knows what the killer thinks she's done?
她经营的公♥司♥
Well, she runs the company that hosts
聚集了人性最邪恶的一面
humanity's worst depravities,
但我们知道她不在那儿
but we know she's not there.
丹 你追踪得怎么样了
Hey, Dan, how's the trace coming?
IP地址一直返回到沃波尔的主服务器
The I.P. Just keeps pinging back to Wobble's main server.
肯定是出错了
It's got to be a mistake.
我和沃波尔的审判日
惩罚直播60分钟后开始
有可能根本不是出错
Unless it's not a mistake at all.
如果去掉那些闪烁的灯
You know, if you take away the blinky lights
再加点迷失的灵魂
and add some lost souls,
这里就几乎和地狱一模一样了
this place bares a striking resemblance to Hell.
注意听
Listen.
我叫 莱拉·西姆斯
My name is... Leila Simms.
我是沃波尔公♥司♥的联合创始人之一
I'm one of the co-founders of Wobble.
我想向所有观众们道歉
I wanted to apologize to anybody who's watching
因为我创建了一个论♥坛♥
for... for creating a forum...
里面充斥着邪恶和仇恨
...where evil and hate sought a refuge.
那就是沃波尔女王本尊
And there's Queen Wobble herself.
是的 但是凶手在哪
Yeah, but where's the killer?
今晚我将和这个公♥司♥一起接受制裁
And tonight I go down with the ship.
和那些因为我而有机会现身的
Right alongside all of those awful sins
所有丑恶罪行一起
that-that I helped give a voice to.
求你 求你
Please, please.
求求你 求你了
P-Please, please.
别逼我做这个
D-Don't make me do this.
求你了
Please.
那是雷 人事主管
There's Ray, the HR rep.
我的老天 我早该想到的
Goodness me, I should have known.
口臭 坏人的第一特征
Halitosis-- first sign of evil.
他能获取所有信息
He had all the access he needed
去定位目标然后陷害给莱拉
to find his targets and frame Leila.
那你还等什么 开枪打他啊
What are you waiting for? Shoot him.
如果他扔下那个打火机 她就死定了
If he drops that lighter, he'll kill her.
我射不中
I don't have a shot.
好吧 警探 如果你不在场的话
Okay, Detective, this next part will be much easier
下个环节会轻松很多
if you're not here,
所以我现在要礼貌地请你离开 好吗
so I'm gonna politely ask you to leave, okay?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我们要想个法子 给我点时间
We're gonna figure this out. Just give me a second.
好吧 不着急
All right, no rush.
你绞脑汁的时候 我要过去和那个凶手
Whilst you're pondering, I'm gonna go and have a word
聊一聊
with our killer.
这个主意不错
That's a great idea.
不好意思 你再说一遍
Sorry, say that again.
我无意给任何人带来痛苦
I never meant to cause anybody any pain.
对不起 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
是吗
Yeah.
你好 雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
很不想破坏你的地盘
Hate to, uh, blow up your spot,
但是在你完成你这变♥态♥的现场设计之前
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表