剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Well, you heard the lady.
燥起来
Crank it up!
警探 所以你现在站在我这边
Detective, does that mean you're on my side now?
路西法 这是你的家 我永远支持你
Lucifer, this is your home, I've always been on your side.
如果你想留下来 来吧 留下来
Well, if you're gonna stay, come on, stay.
-我不想跳舞 -那可不行 快来
- No, I don't want to dance. - No, no, no, come on.
-你现在可是贵客 -我不想跳
- You're the guest of honor now. - I don't want to...
来吧
Come on!
《Should I Stay or Should I Go》 The Clash
他还真是喜欢这个地方啊
He really does love this place, doesn't he?
是啊
Yeah.
喜欢这个"地方"
This place.
我儿子说得对 医生
My son was right about you, Doctor.
你果然很有洞察力
You are quite insightful.
你知道吗 有那么一刻
You know, for a moment there,
你玩得很开心 警探
you were actually having fun, Detective.
显然那只是短暂的精神失常
Obviously it was temporary insanity
因为你又在忙工作了
as now you're back at work.
家长都知道做事的最佳时间
Well, as any parent knows the best time to get things done
就是趁其他人都睡着的时候
is when everyone else is asleep.
有什么线索了
So, what have we got?
我在检查付给专业试探者的
Well, I've been going through these payments
这些款项 但没有任何一笔
to our professional tempter, and none of them match up
和库珀雇佣新员工的时间吻合
to the timing of any of Cooper's new hires.
我弄不明白他们在调查谁
I just can't figure out who they were investigating.
有趣 但我是说该如何阻止我的俱乐部
Riveting, but I meant what have we got to prevent my club
被推平重建成甜品店
from being bulldozed into a Cinnabon?
路西法 我很抱歉 但我昨晚玩的把戏
Lucifer, I'm sorry but that trick that I pulled last night
只能管用一次
is only gonna work once.
我想不到其他的办法挽救这里
I can't see another way to save this place.
那就使劲想 警探
Well, then, we need to look harder, Detective.
这不光是我一个人的事
This is about more than me.
你知道这地方的罪恶历史吗
I mean, do you know the history of sin in this place?
这里在我接手之前已经很有年代了
It was a, an institution decades before I ran it.
那个裂缝
Th-that crack
在那面镜子上的
in that mirror there.
那个裂缝仍在那里
That crack is still there
是艾娃·加德纳朝辛纳屈的头扔玻璃杯留下的
from when Ava Gardner threw a scotch glass at Sinatra's head.
艾娃·加德纳 著名女演员 曾出演《巫山风雨夜》
法兰克·辛纳屈 白人爵士歌♥王 曾与艾娃结婚六年
这底下到处都是禁酒令时期的秘密隧♥道♥
Underneath here there's prohibition tunnels everywhere.
霍华德·休斯曾用这些隧♥道♥来藏匿她的情妇
Howard Hughes used to use them to sneak his mistresses
霍华德·休斯 企业家 制片人
曾追求过包括赫本在内的多位女演员
免得被他的其他情妇看到
away from his other mistresses.
你现在坐的凳子
And that stool that you're sitting on,
就是这个凳子 警探
that very stool, Detective,
可能会引起你的不安和兴奋
this may disturb and titillate you...
我们得再去西蒙·霍尔布鲁克斯那一趟
We have to go see Simon Halbrooks again.
我大概知道
I think I know
-他叫库珀调查什么了 -抱歉
- who he had Cooper looking into. - Well, I'm sorry,
我不能放下光之吧不管
I can't leave Lux undefended.
是吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
埃莉诺·布鲁姆的搬家工人
Eleanor Bloom's entire
全都醉倒在你的地板上了
moving crew is passed out on your floor.
警♥察♥至少一天之内不会再来这里
The police aren't gonna be here for at least another day.
光之吧不会出事的
Lux is fine.
我现在真的很需要你的帮助
I really need your help here.
是吗
Really?
你也不相信她吧
You don't trust her, either, do you?
不是你想的那样 麦子
It's not what you think, Maze.
我第一次来人间时
Listen, when I first came to Earth,
犯了一些错误 好吗
I made certain mistakes, all right?
我只想确保妈妈不会犯相同的错误
I'm just making sure Mom doesn't make the same ones.
仅此而已 我是在保护她
That's it. I'm protecting her.
好吧
Right.
她没告诉你她要见谁吧
She didn't tell you who she was meeting, did she?
你觉得她要见谁
So who do you think it is, hmm?
杀手
An assassin?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist?
我很确信那个人的身份不会这么戏剧化
I'm quite sure it's no one so dramatic.
我可没想到是他
I did not see that coming.
《Swim》 Sophie And the Bom Boms
你看起来很悲伤
I saw a sadness in you.
悲伤但却坚韧
A sadness and a strength.
我知道这太直接了
Look, I know this is forward of me but...
但是你想来我房♥间喝一杯吗
you want to grab a drink in my room?
我可能不该去
I mean I probably shouldn't.
你确实不该去
Oh, you definitely shouldn't.
我非常支持揭露你内心深处的想法
I mean, I'm all for examining your innermost desires,
但至少先看看你有多少选择吧
but at least examine your options first.
哥们
Uh, hey, buddy.
我正在工作呢
I'm working here.
你确实在工作
Indeed you are, in that it's literally
你的工作就是引诱她
your job to seduce her,
然后向她未婚夫的有钱父母打报告
and report back to her fiancée's wealthy parents.
还是我说错了
Or am I wrong?
我说错什么了吗
Oh, something I said?
你不止引诱潜在雇员 西蒙
You don't just tempt potential employees, Simon.
你还对潜在的配偶下手
You also go after potential spouses.
迪恩·库珀给你的付款
Dean Cooper's payments started
就是在他儿子和克里斯蒂订婚之后开始的
to you just after his son got engaged to Christi.
能解释下吗
Care to explain?
没错
It's true.
库珀那老家伙不相信克里斯蒂
Old man Cooper didn't trust Christi.
她来自密歇根的一个鸟不拉屎的地方
She came from Nowheresville, Michigan,
那里的人都把车停街区和院子里
where they put cars on blocks in yards.
所以迪恩·库珀以为她是图他儿子的钱
So Dean Cooper thought she was after his son's money,
然后雇你来证明她只是个拜金女
and hired you to prove that she was just a gold digger?
然后我就去接近她
And I approached her.
租了宾利 假劳力士 做了全套
Rented Bentley, fake Rolex, the whole nine yards.
我卖♥♥力地对她献殷勤
I laid it on thick.
然后呢 她和你上♥床♥了吗
And? Did she sleep with you?
她通过考验了
She passed.
保持了坚贞
She stayed faithful.
怎么了 你没能用假劳力士勾引到她吗
What, you couldn't seduce her with your fake Rolex?
我还真是吃了一惊呢
Well, color me shocked.
伙计 我的成功率很高的
Hey, man, my success rate is pretty high.
她是真的爱她的未婚夫
She was really in love with her fiancée.
这种事也是有的
It happens sometimes.
既然她没出轨 那迪恩·库珀是什么反应
So if she didn't cheat, then what happened with Dean Cooper?
我告诉了那老头事实
I told the old man the truth.
但是没用 他还是不喜欢她
But it didn't matter, he didn't like her.
哪怕没有证据证明她出轨
Even if there was no evidence of her cheating,
他也想让我制♥造♥一些证据
he wanted me to... make some.
制♥造♥证据
"Make some?"
我把她的照片
I photoshopped pictures of her
合成到了一些有伤风化的场景中
in some compromising positions.
怎么了
What?
他付了很多钱
It was a lot of money.
所以迪恩·库珀想用假的出轨证据
So Dean Cooper tried to blackmail Christi
威胁克里斯蒂
into breaking off her engagement
逼她取消婚约吗
with fake proof of her cheating?
这谋杀动机很充分了
That's some serious motive for murder.
那可怜的姑娘只是想找个归宿
The poor girl was just trying to find a place to belong.
而你这个卑鄙小人
And you, you vile insect,
把这个机会从她手中夺走了
took that away from her.
要我说 她是杀错人了
If you ask me, she killed the wrong man.
路西法 算了
Lucifer, come on.
警探 这个人是个职业家庭破坏者
Detective, this man is a professional homewrecker!
等他的职业被曝光 他的所作所为
And when it gets out, what he's done,
会砸掉他的饭碗的
he will be out of business.
那样的惩罚就足够了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表