剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
路西法
第二季 第四集
《路西法》前情提要
Previously on Lucifer...
父亲想要什么
What does Father want?
有人从地狱逃走了
Someone's escaped from Hell.
我想他是想让我把逃犯抓回来
I think He wants me to bring our jailbird back.
妈
Mum.
你在藏什么
What are you hiding?
没什么
Nothing.
我很欣赏你做出的改变
I admire the steps you're taking.
独自一人面对世界很难
It's hard going out on your own.
我需要想明白
I need to figure out
我在这人世间的位置是什么
where I fit in in this world,
为了想明白 我需要一些空间
and to do that, I need some space.
我确实曾经允诺过
You see, I did make a promise.
我跟你说过你可以一直呆在这里
I told you that you could stay here
直到我找到和父亲折中完成约定的方法
until I figured out how to reconcile my deal with Dad,
现在我找到了
and now I have.
你要留在人间
You shall remain right here, on Earth,
与其他你所鄙视的人类生活在一起
amongst the creatures you so despise,
成为一个凡人
as one of them.
但是她有丈夫
But that husband...
还有孩子 对吗
And there's children, right?
但是你有没有想过你们的斗争
Have you considered how your fighting
对夹在中间的人有什么影响吗
affects those caught in the middle?
你一直在努力弥补我们的关系
You've been working so hard to make it right.
你之前说得对
You were right, before.
一直以来我们都太过沉溺于过去
We've been living in the past for too long.
我们是时候离婚了
It's time we get a divorce.
《Jungle Youth》 Young the Giant
*I can't stop listening*
*To this voice in my head*
*Got me tearing through the covers*
*On this rusty spring bed...*
该死的 勒罗伊
Damn it, Leroy.
*Flames kissing my back*
*That's all I remember*
*And then everything's black...*
该死的 勒罗伊
Damn it, Leroy.
*Someplace hot in my soul*
*Hello, transmission*
*Now you're in control*
*I look up*
*I look down*
*Everybody's*
*bathing in holy water... *
真死了 勒罗伊
Damn it, Leroy.
*Wear their crowns*
心生六乂
S-H-A-G.
性♥交♥
"Shag."
八分归我 吃瘪吧麦子
Eight points to me and suck it, Maze.
看来你找到了个新玩具
I see you have a new toy.
这个 不是不是
Oh, this? No, no, no.
这是工作用的
This is for work.
以前我怎么就没想起来买♥♥一个呢
It's hard to believe I've never had one before.
我这里是有治疗期间手♥机♥使用规则的
I actually have a rule about... phones during session.
真的
Really?
治疗期间 不准使用手♥机♥
No phones during session.
为什么啊
why not?
这东西多么有益身心啊
These things are incredibly therapeutic.
能上约炮网和还能玩性♥爱♥猜词
1,000 Tinder dates and Sex Words With Friends?
这玩意比冰♥毒♥女体盛还让人上瘾
Gosh, it's more addictive than a whore's navel cocaine.
好吧
Fine.
太好了 小熊糖
Lovely. Gummies.
可喜欢吃了
Love these.
还有 我始终不明白这是用来干什么的
And, do you know, I've never understood these.
是纯粹的装饰还是拿来练杂耍的
Are they just decorative, or are they for juggling?
你看
I mean...
你今天似乎心不在焉
Yeah, you seem very distracted today.
差点
Nearly.
好吧 有时候当我们面对危机
Okay. Sometimes, when we're in crisis,
我们会做些转移注意力的事情
we create distractions for ourselves,
也就是所谓的面对内心恐惧时的心理屏障
also known as barriers to facing our deepest fears.
抱歉 对了
Oh, sorry... right.
现在是你剖析我
This is the part where you,
深层次心理创伤的时间了吗
dissect my deep psychological wounds, eh?
离异家庭儿童情感充沛的宣泄大会
The emotion-charged gong show of a child of divorce
这儿童可能打破了与父亲的约定
who may or may not have broken a deal with his dad
让母亲留在人间生活
by allowing his mum to stay on Earth.
你和你母亲的会面很难应付吗
Has the visit with your mom been hard?
其实容易得很
Piece of cake, actually.
老妈都安顿好了 一切妥当
Mum's all sorted; not a problem.
真的
Really?
因为你上次来的时候
Because the last time you were here,
你可是说你"怕极了"
you used the word "frightened."
你可不像是会害怕的人
And that's not like you.
原来我妈人还挺好的
Well, turns out Mum's a peach.
那你和你♥爸♥的"约定"呢
And the "deal" with your dad?
关于把我妈送回家的约定吗
To send Mum home?
怎么 你以为我怕了他吗
What, you think I'm scared of Him or something?
我认为你是想回避冲突带来的不愉快
I think you're trying to avoid the unpleasantness of conflict.
慢着
Hold on.
你是说
So you're saying
转移注意力就可以躲掉问题
that distraction is a way to avert your problems.
并没有
No.
也就是说我越转移注意力
Ergo, the more I distract,
我就越不用担心
the less I worry.
我没这么说
No, I did not say that.
也不用你说了 医生 我刚自己说了
Well, you didn't need to, Doctor, I just did,
真是个好主意啊
and it's bloody brilliant.
对啊
Right.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去转移注意力啊
Distraction calls.
今天果然突破很大 谢谢
This really is a breakthrough; thank you.
-我再拿点 -请便
- I'm just gonna... - Sure.
我们还要枪和警徽干什么
I mean, who needs a gun and a badge
只要有了这玩意
when I've got...
这里是犯罪现场 你能不能集中注意力
Hey, it's a crime scene. Will you focus?
看来今天某人心情不好
Well, someone's a grumpy pants today.
抱歉 最近事情很多
Well, sorry, I got a lot on my mind.
抱歉 确实如此
Yes, sorry, you have, haven't you?
要离婚 搬出妈妈家 还要找新家
D-word, moving out of your mum's, finding a new place...
我已经长大了 需要自己的空间
Yeah, well, I'm a big girl and I need my space,
差不多该搬了
and it's time.
虽然工作和翠茜占据了我大部分时间
Not that I have much with work and Trixie.
压力太大容易变老
Stress can be so aging.
你不能总是难过 要转移注意力 警探
You need a distraction from your woes, Detective.
这个方法特别好使
It's a highly effective tool.
你上次出去找乐子是什么时候
When was the last time you had fun?
这个...
Well...
认真的
No, seriously,
说三个可以立刻约出来喝酒的朋友
name three friends you could call right now for a drink.
不能说我
And you can't say me,
不能说你家孩子或者马上要离婚的丈夫
your child or the man you're divorcing.
相信我
Well, trust me,
我要想喝酒绝对不会找丹来陪
Dan is not on my list of drinking buddies.
是吗
Well...
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
就是那个意思
She did.
受害人有什么信息
What do we have on the vic?
年轻女性
Young female.
死因不明
C.O.D. Unknown.
又一位花季少女凋谢了 令人心痛
Another fresh-faced ingenue. Truly tragic.
身份呢
I.D.?
没发现个人物品 只是...
No personal belongings, just a,
她手腕上有一个三角形印♥章♥
a triangular-shaped ink stamp on her hand.
等等 我也许能帮得上忙
Hold on. I might be able to help with this.
这比较像夜♥总♥会♥里的东西
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表