剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
He actually lives in a beautiful house in Belmont.
-我非常确定 -嗯嗯
- I know that for a fact. - Uh-huh.
坐轮椅的那个吗
The guy in the wheelchair?
-对 -嘴巴耷拉着
- Mm-hmm. - With the droopy lip?
请你睁大眼睛好吗
Oh, would you please open your eyes?
那是...那是个黑帮
It's a... It's a mafia.
他们都应该进监狱
They should all be in prison.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我有个博士学位 懂吗
I have a PhD, okay?
你有博士学位吗
Do you have a PhD?
没有吧
No. No.
因为
Because?
因为你是个临时工
Because you're a temp.
我是临时工
I am a temp.
不要接
Do not answer that.
可能是我妈
That is probably my mother,
她又来要钱了
and she wants another pound of flesh.
还是接了吧
Yeah.
这里是金姆博洛博士办公室
Dr. Kimbrough's office.
她骂我"臭婊♥子♥" 然后挂了
She called me a "toad whore" and hung up.
她在玩心理战
She's playing mind games.
没完没了
Well. It... it never... it never ends.
我得振作起来
I need a... I need a cheer-up.
你能帮我洗下我的奔驰车吗
Could you, um... go wash my Mercedes?
然后...
And then, uh...
然后给我带回一份
And then... and then bring me back
美味午餐
a really nice lunch.
不要问 做自己
Don't ask. Just be.
不要问 做自己
Don't ask. Just be.
不要问
Don't ask.
做自己
Just be.
不要问
Don't ask.
做自己
Just be.
不要问 做...
Don't ask. Just...
达德
Dud?
德威尔先生 我能清洗您的泳池吗
Mr. Dwyer, can I clean your pool?
完了
Aw, shit!
已经太迟了
It's already too late.
什么太迟了
For what?
是...
For...
泳池派对已经在清理您的泳池了吗
Is Pool Party already servicing your pool?
我只想让您知道
Well, uh, I'd just like to let you know
达德利和儿子游泳器材店重新开张了
that Dudley & Son, we're back...
不过现在只剩"儿子" 只有我
Well, uh, it's just Son now, so just me.
我们重新...
Uh, we're back in...
我是说 我重新开张了
I mean, I'm back in business.
我想跟您说 我可以清洗您的泳池
And I'd like to let you know that I can clean your pool
只有一半的质量 双倍的价...
for half the quality and twice the pri...
一半的...双倍的...
er, half... Uh, for twice the... Aah!
只需一半的价格 双倍的质量
For half the qu... price and twice the quality.
侧门开着
The side gate's open.
真的吗
Really?
加油 达德
Go, Dud!
"未来和过去的那些午后
"The afternoons to come and those that have been
不可思议地化为一体
are all one, inconceivably.
如一枚清澈水晶 独自煎熬
They are a clear crystal, alone and suffering,
任时光变幻 触不可及
inaccessible to time and its forgetting.
它们是...
They are...
它们是那永恒午后的复刻
They are the mirrors of that eternal afternoon
珍藏在秘密的极乐之地"
that is treasured in a secret heaven."
然后...
And... ugh.
我不知道 剩下的我忘了
I don't know. I forget the rest.
我会被扣分吗
Do I lose points?
这里不打分的
There are no grades here.
-那是谁写的 -一位山猫会成员
- Who wrote that, anyway? - A fellow Lynx.
他隶属于布宜诺斯艾利斯的22分部
He belonged to Lodge 22 in Buenos Aires.
请背诵下梅里尔讲光和记忆的章节
Okay, let's hear Merrill's verse on light and memory.
抱歉 我还没来得及看那里
Sorry. I didn't really have time to get into that.
这几晚我都和克拉拉在一起
I spent the last couple nights out with Clara.
你们俩走得很近啊
You two are becoming thick as thieves.
能和一个人正常交谈感觉很不错
It's nice to have a normal conversation with someone.
我不是指这很逊
Not that this isn't lovely.
在地下室里蒙眼背诗
Reciting poems in a basement. Blindfolded.
跟你 不管你是谁
With you. Whoever you are.
你怎么知道这是地下室
How do you know this is the basement?
什么
What?
你若不想来就不用来
You don't have to keep coming here.
你说过你很想摆脱写作瓶颈
You said you were serious about getting over your writer's block.
我是想啊 但是这没用
I am. But this isn't helping.
因为写作瓶颈是个症状
That's because writer's block is a symptom,
而非问题本身
not the problem itself.
这是个临界点
This is a threshold moment,
不久你就得直面真正的挑战了
and soon you'll have to confront the real thing.
直面什么
Confront what?
你能否再说得清楚一点
Could you at least try to be a little more clearer?
几天后再来
Come back in a few days.
我该付你多少钱
So, what do I owe you?
不用了
Forget it.
免费的
There's no charge.
如果你下周还让我来
And I'll clean your pool for free
我还会免费清洗你的泳池
if you let me come back next week.
没问题
You bet.
太棒了 谢谢您 德威尔先生
Great. Thank you, Mr. Dwyer.
起码让我送你几个柠檬吧
Can I give you some lemons, at least?
斯皮迪 你还有道森浮球阀的
Hey, Speedy, you got any of those warranty sheets
保修单吗
for Dawson ball cocks?
我又收到几个残次品
I got more defectives.
厄尼
Hey, Ernie!
帅气杰夫和天图管道的那几位
Beautiful Jeff played paintball
玩了彩弹射击游戏
with the guys from Tento Pipe.
实中九杀
Nine confirmed kills,
还带回了一个大订单
and he brought in a big order.
你想知道如何谈成生意吗 厄尼
You want to know how you close a deal, Ernie?
你把枪塞进他的嘴里
You put a gun in a man's mouth,
逼他求饶
and you make him beg for his life.
等下 你真对沃特那样做了吗
Hold on. Did you actually do that to Walt?
没有
No.
但是游戏结束之后 我们看了下报价
But after the game, we went over our pricing,
我让他如愿以偿
and I got him what he wanted.
一回事
So, pretty much the same thing.
厄尼
Ernie!
我明天要和道格·法夫打高尔夫
I'm playing golf with Doug Fife tomorrow.
我听说他想开条马桶生产线
I got intel that he wants to drop his toilet line.
我觉得我们可以赚一笔
I think we can bounce.
不如你也一起来吧
So, why don't you join us?
好啊 没问题
Okay. Sure.
你还记得戴维·迪克森吗
You remember Dave Dixon?
戴维·"混♥蛋♥"·迪克森
Dave "The Dick" Dixon.
当然
Sure.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
他给过我一些好建议
He gave me some good advice once.
他说 "把屎留在屎管道里
He said, "Keep the shit in the shit pipes
水留在水管里"
and the water in the water pipes."
对 那是管道作业的关键
Yeah, that's the key to plumbing.
-也是文明的根基 -不不
- And the basis of civilization. - No, no.
他的意思是
What he meant was,
如果你有个人问题
if you've got personal problems,
冲走它们 这样才能做好本职工作
flush 'em down so you can do your job.
所以他每天早晨出门前
That's why, before he left the house every morning,
都会对自己说 "生活真好"
he would say to himself, "Life is good."
无论发生了什么 你都要这么说
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表