剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
结果你都不出现
and you don't even show up.
我是说 你说的那些关于
I mean, is all that stuff that you said
陪在我身边的话都是放屁还是什么
about being there for me, was that just bullshit or what?
达德
Dud.
我都住院了 厄尼
I mean, I... I was in hospital, Ernie.
我差点又死了
I almost died. Again.
然后你好像一点都不在意
And it's like you don't even care.
不是那样的 伙计
That's not it, man.
我被鲨鱼袭击了
I got attacked by a shark,
但好像你是受伤的那个一样
but it's like you're the one that's in shock.
你怎么了 伙计
What's going on with you, man?
在圣芭芭拉发生了什么事吗
I mean, something happen in Santa Barbara? Did...
是不是 别走 我们可以谈谈
Did... some... Hey? Hey? We can talk about it.
厄尼 我们什么事都可以谈
Ernie, we can talk about anything,
因为现在发生了很多很棒的事
'cause there's so many great things going on right now.
我和布莱斯 我们在搞一个大事
Me and Blaise, we're onto something big
我真的不能说
and I really can't talk about it,
我什么都不能跟你说
I'm not supposed to tell you anything.
但是你知道吗 去他的
But you know what, screw it.
我现在就要告诉你
I'm gonna tell you right now.
我们准备完成杰作了
We're gonna complete the magnum opus.
-我们要制♥造♥黄金 -停
- We're gonna make gold. - No.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
像个傻子追逐鬼影 我再也不会干了
Chasing shadows like a damn fool. Never again.
队长
Captain, man.
那屁事搞得我一团糟
That shit put me in a serious hole.
你懂我意思吗
Do you understand me?
我只想找回我正常的生活
All I want is to get my normal life back.
我 我满怀希望
I... I got my hopes up,
大家都充满希望 结果就像毒药一样
I got everyone's hopes up, and it was like poison.
我只想要正常安静的生活
A normal, quiet life,
只有失去了才知道珍惜
you'll miss it once it's gone.
相信我
Believe me.
否则当你就走上一条疯狂的道路
Otherwise, you go down some crazy path
就没有回头路
and there's no coming back.
你会永远被困在货车里
You'll be stuck in the van forever.
每一个错误的转弯都会困扰着你
Every wrong turn haunting you.
困在货车里
Stuck in a van?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道吗 享受你的正常生活吧
You know what? Enjoy your normal life.
猜猜怎么着 告诉你些坏消息
But guess what? Got some bad news for ya.
我仍然是你生活的一部分 对
I'm still part of it, yeah.
所以 如果你需要我
So, if you ever need me,
你只需要拿起电♥话♥打给我
you can just pick up the phone and call,
因为我会接的
because I'll actually pick up,
因为我是你的朋友
'cause I'm your friend.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You dickhead. And... And you know what?
在你重新上位和兄弟会
I'm not gonna rest until you're on the throne
恢复正轨前
and... and the Lodge
我是不会罢休的
is everything that it's supposed to be!
厄尼 鲁迪想知道
Ernie, Roto Rudy wants to know
明天早上六点你能到里弗赛德县吗
if you can get to Riverside by 6:00 A.M.
我告诉他没问题 就是跟你说一声
I told him no problem, just an FYI.
接电♥话♥啊 厄内斯托
Pick up the phone, Ernesto.
我们事情还没办完
We have unfinished business.
情况在科马拉失控了 但是我们得面对
Shit got crazy in Comala, but we have to face up to it.
你不能逃避
You can't run.
你把我晾在一边还偷了我的老虎小货车
You left me high and dry and stole my goddamn tiger van.
但我原谅你了 厄内斯托
But I'm in a forgiving mood, Ernesto,
因为这事比你我都重要
because this is bigger than you and me.
那些卷轴 我们现在是兄弟了
The scrolls, man. We're brothers now.
我们的身体都刻上了真理的记号♥
Our bodies are marked with the truth.
所以 你最好赶紧回到墨西哥
So, you'd better get your ass back to Mexico.
爱丽丝
Alice?
爱丽丝 你在哪
Alice, where are ya?
感谢你救了我的命
你在干什么
What are you doing?
准备做生意
Going into business.
丢过来 快
Come on. Come on.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表