剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Ugh! I hate that word, but here we are.
所以我会继续那样做 不管你们参不参与
So that's what I'm gonna do, with or without you.
你们谁能不能帮我叫辆优步
Can one of you call me an Uber?
我想去兄弟会
I want to go to the lodge.
你会爱上托尼的
You're gonna love Tony.
我把你的事都和他说了
I told him all about you.
是吗
Really?
那灵媒托尼是怎么说我的
And what did Tony the Psychic say about me?
他说你妈妈英年早逝
He said your mom died young,
所以你以为你也会步她后尘
so you assumed you would, too.
但是你已经比她活得久了
But you've already lived longer than she did,
所以你现在到了一个临界点
so now you're at a threshold.
什么的临界点
Of... what?
你的人生
Your life.
你身上映照着火光
There's a glow to you of fire.
你已准备好重生
You're ready to be reborn.
我也能看到它
I can see that, too.
这就是为何你正处于能够
That's why you're so perfectly positioned
售卖♥♥大批商品的极佳位置
to downsell a shit-ton of product.
嘿 莱诺尔
Hey, Lenore.
嗨 托尼
Hi, Tony.
莉茲
Liz?
你好 灵媒托尼
Hello, Tony the Psychic.
我有个很重要的问题要问你 莉茲
I have an important question for you, Liz.
我需要你百分百如实回答
I want you to be 100% honest.
好的
Okay.
你喜欢吃巧克力豆曲奇吗
Do you like chocolate chip cookies?
我刚做了一盘
Because I just made a fresh batch.
星海会是第四名
Estrella y Mar in the fourth.
以16倍的赢率 真的吗
At 16-1? Really?
如果三王在今天之内划掉它
If the magi slash that before tomorrow,
我会告诉你的
I will let you know.
好的
Okay.
就这么定了
Let's do it.
慢着 所以你知道哪匹马♥会♥赢
Wait, so you just know who's gonna win
因为你能预见未来
because you can see the future?
才不是
Oh, no.
因为我总是在马场闲逛
I hang around the track a lot.
我和很多骑手
I'm friends with a lot of the jockeys,
驯马师以及饲养员都是朋友
the trainer, the stable hands.
加之各类骗子 票贩子 醉汉 小偷
Plus the sharps, the touts, the drunks, the pickpockets.
三教九流
Salt of the earth.
基本上 我有内部消息
Basically, I have the inside info.
他是一名出色的赛马结果预测者
He's a brilliant handicapper
恰好也是位灵媒
who happens to be a psychic.
这样啊
Voilà.
所以你能预知未来 只不过看不到赛马结果
So, you can see the future, just not race results?
听着 我是位专业的灵媒
Look, I am a professional psychic.
我以做灵媒维持生计
I make money as a psychic,
也就意味着我是灵媒 所以...
which means I'm a psychic. So...
你啥都预见不到 对吧
You can't see shit, can you?
我不过是个普通人想要在这个堕落世界中
I'm just a regular guy trying to make a living
求得生存
in a fallen world.
我们就点到为止吧
Let's leave it at that.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
下次见
See you next time.
好的
Yep.
你介意我再拿块曲奇吗
Would you mind if I, um, have another cookie?
请便
Please do.
谢了
Thanks.
对了 莉茲
Oh, by the way, Liz.
莱诺尔提到过你是个双胞胎
Lenore mentioned that you're a twin.
是的
Yeah.
双胞胎是个宇宙失误
Twins are a cosmic error.
你们本应该出生在地球的两边
You're supposed to be born on opposite sides of the Earth.
其实很多人都有双胞胎 只不过他们不知道
Lots of people have twins, they just don't know it,
但有时一方会追逐另一方
but sometimes one chases the other
就会来到错误的地方
and winds up in the wrong place.
我猜是你追随了你哥
I'm guessing you chased your brother
因为...你知道他需要你
because... you knew he needed you.
我说得有道理吗
Does that makes sense?
没有
No.
你被困在错误的地方了
You're stuck in the wrong place.
我需要份稳定的工作
I need something stable.
我有一份不限截止日期的活
Uh, I have a new open-ended assignment.
太好了
Oh, perfect.
但是要当心 罗斯 如果这事成了
But be careful, Ross. 'Cause if this works out,
你就不能再管这地方叫"临享公♥司♥"
you're not gonna be able to call this place "Temp Joy" anymore.
你就得改口叫它"永享公♥司♥"了
You're gonna start calling it "Permanent Joy."
我老婆也那样做
My wife does that.
那种似笑非笑
The "almost laugh."
你结婚了
You're married?
是啊
Yeah!
刚结婚 就这周末
Newlywed. This weekend.
其实整个过程有些匆匆忙忙
Uh-huh. It's been kind of a whirlwind, actually.
我本该和一个梦境画家一起去墨西哥的
I was supposed to go down to Mexico with a dream painter.
我们准备垄断比特币市场
We were gonna make a play to corner the Bitcoin market.
你知道比特币是如何运作的吗 罗斯
It's... Do you know how Bitcoin works, Ross?
-不知道 -老实说我也没真正掌握它
- No. - I haven't really mastered it, either, to be honest.
但 不管怎么样我们都需要这些卷轴
But... Well, anyway we needed these scrolls.
它们很古老 它们是古老的卷轴
And they're ancient. They're ancient scrolls,
它们就在下面 它们
and they're down in... in, um... they're d...
它们在墨西哥 但是
they're in Mexico, but it's...
这都不重要了
it doesn't matter anymore.
因为那个画家背叛了我 然后
Because the painter betrayed me, and...
贝丝在那收拾残局
and Beth was there to pick up the pieces.
她帮我振作起来
She put me back together.
你知道 罗斯 我总是来到这里
You know, Ross. I always come in here
然后不停叨叨
and I go on and on,
但我从来没问过你怎么了
but I never ask what's going on with you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好
I'm... fine.
大概吧
I guess.
有在和谁约会吗
Dating anybody?
差不多吧
Here and there.
之前有个家伙 我本想...
There was this one guy I was kind of hoping...
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
让我来整理一下你的资料
Um, let me get your info together.
不不不
No, no, no.
这很重要
It does matter.
爱情很重要 罗斯
Love matters, Ross.
你腿怎么了
What's wrong with your leg?
没什么 被鲨鱼咬了一下而已
Oh, nothing. It's just a shark bite.
对 这不会影响我输入数据的能力
Yeah, it shouldn't affect my ability to enter data.
这是你的位置
This is you.
可以 很好
Okay, great.
新家到啦
A new home.
谢谢你
Thanks.
达德
Dud?
贝丝
Beth.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在这工作
I work here.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
临享公♥司♥派我来的
Temp Joy sent me.
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你好 蒂姆
Oh, hey, Tim.
蒂姆在这干嘛
What's Tim doing here?
-他在这工作 -好吧
- He works here. - Yeah.
我们在这认识的
This is where we met.
所以现在大家都讨厌我
So now everybody hates me,
他们还在厕所隔间上写我的坏话
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表