剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Yeah, those, too.
你其实完全不在乎那些卷轴 对吧
You don't care anything about the scrolls, do you?
你只是为钱而来
You came just for the money.
我当然在乎卷轴
I care about the scrolls,
但我也想拿回我的一万块钱
but I'd like to get my 10 grand back.
都是胡扯 你猜怎么着
This is all bullshit. And guess what?
我也不是什么流浪歌♥手
I'm not a mariachi.
有时候事情会变得混乱
Sometimes things get scrambled.
-什么鬼 -天
- What?! - Ugh!
我猜那个古董商赶在我们前面干掉了罗伯托
Well, I think the antiquarian beat us to Roberto,
一报血仇
got his revenge.
但我想我知道去哪儿能找到他
But I think I know where to find him.
那之前 咱先喘口气冷静下来
But first, let's take some time to cool down.
好吗
Okay?
因为我们是兄弟
You know, 'cause we're brothers.
我们会一起完成这个任务
We'll finish this job together.
49分部
49号♥旅舍
第二季 第三集
自信之人在我旁边昏过去
And El Confidente was passed out next to me,
醒来发现我们文了同款弱智纹身
and we were getting the same dumbass tattoo.
我开着老虎小货车回来了
I took off in the tiger van and drove home.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
什么
What?!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
嗯
Yep. Mm-hmm.
这样 我需要...
Alright, I'll need to, uh...
我需要回家 打包几样东西
I'll need to get home, pack a few things.
-你在说什么 -墨西哥
- What are you talking about? - Mexico.
我们必须得回去
We have to go back.
你听到我刚才说的话了吗
Did you hear a word I just said?
那是场噩梦
It was a nightmare.
因为你没带我去 懂吗 我是你的护卫
Because you went without me, okay? I'm your squire.
如有使命 我要一起去
If there's a quest, I need to go.
那里除了沙土和影子 什么都没有
There's nothing down there but dust and shadow,
自信之人只不过是个骗子罢了
and El Confidente is just another con man.
他不是骗子 他不是骗...
He's not a con man. He's not a con...
他能预见未来
Okay, he can see the future.
所以人们才管他叫"自信之人"
That's why they call him El Confidente.
他有自信 他是个自信的人
He has confidence. He's a confidence man.
厄尼 听着 卷轴就在那里
Ernie, look, the scrolls, they were right there.
-你差点就拿到了 -根本没有卷轴
- I mean, you were so close. - There's no scrolls!
就算它们真的存在 只不过是堆废纸
And if they do exist, they're just paper...
发了霉且一文不值 毫无用处
...moldy and worthless, no use to anyone.
我受够了
I'm done with it.
我要回到现实
I'm back in reality.
我还要维持生计 我的凯迪拉克还在店里
I got bills to pay. I got my Caddie in the shop.
我被安排在订货办公桌
I'm on the order desk.
不不 这样不行
No, no. No.
你不能向订货桌妥协
You can't settle for the order desk.
你是个推销员
You're a road man!
昨晚你就是这么抱怨的
That's what you were moanin' about last night.
我当时拒绝接受事实
I was in denial,
为自己感到愤懑不平
feelin' sorry for myself.
但是现如今...
But now...
订货桌正是我所需要的
the order desk is just what I need.
天
God.
这工作安稳 平静 正常
It's nice and quiet and normal.
没有尸体
No dead bodies.
没有驴头独角兽
No donkey unicorn.
你...你...你确定吗
Are you -- are you -- are you sure?
换做是我 我愿意选择驴角兽 而非订货桌
Personally, I'd take the the donkey-corn over the order desk.
厄...厄尼
Uh, Ern-- Ernie!
在高级牛排餐厅这里
Well, so here at Higher Steaks,
我们喜欢问一个问题 人们想要什么
we like to ask the question, what do people want?
答案就是...
The answer is...
是高级牛排[高风险stake]吗
Is it Higher Steaks?
没错
Yes, it is!
高风险 如今一切都是高风险了
Higher Steaks. Everything is Higher Steaks now.
一切
Everything.
生或死 日复一日
Life or death. Every day.
你真的需要面试我吗
Do you really need to interview me?
这不是纱姆罗克斯 莉茲
This isn't Shamroxx, Liz.
是 你说得对 这里是高级牛排餐厅
No. No, you're right. This is Higher Steaks.
请简单介绍下
So, uh, tell me about
你的上一份工作经历
your last job experience.
我老板是个神经病
Uh, my boss was a total psycho.
他被联邦调查局抓走了
He got busted by the Feds.
那听起来...
Well, that sounds, um...
很具挑战性
challenging,
也很有成就感
and yet, um, fulfilling.
是吗
Does it?
我就记得在临享办公室见到你时的样子
I just remembered seeing you at the temp office,
迷茫 失落 恐慌
lost and drifting and terrified.
但是我们又重聚在此
But, hey, here we are, together again,
都会好起来的
and everything's great!
这里提供高档的...就餐体验
This is a really upscale... eating experience,
我相信我们会携手努力
and I'm confident that we'll all rise
-共同面对挑战 -杰瑞米 杰瑞米
- to meet the f-fulfilling challenge - Jeremy, Jeremy.
一切会好起来的 好吗
It'll be fine. Okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你被录用了 你当然会被录用了
You're hired. Of course you're hired.
你总是会被录用的
You were always gonna be hired.
所有这些...这只是个过场
All this -- this was all Kabuki.
愚蠢的形♥式♥主♥义♥
Just stupid, stupid Kabuki.
-太好了 -耶
- Great. - Yeah, whew!
根据自信之人所说...这人真的存在
So... according to El Confidente -- who is apparently real?
没错
Yep.
在瓜达拉哈拉的某个地方
Um, somewhere in Guadalajara,
一位心存报复的古董商
there's a vengeful antiquarian
可能握有那些卷轴
who might be in possession of the scrolls.
我理解是这样的
That's my understanding.
信息量很大啊
That's a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
你有什么计划吗
You have a plan, or...
首先我们需要找到自信之人
Well -- well, we need El Confidente first,
但我找不到关于55分部的任何信息
and I can't find any info on Lodge 55.
没有当前地址 厄尼也不帮忙
There's no current address, and Ernie is no help.
他现在情绪不太好
He's in some kind of a mood or somethin'.
一件一件来
One thing at a time.
我尝试了一种新型发酵工艺
Um, I tried a new fermentation process
取自格劳伯的《药典炼金术》
using, uh, Glauber's Pharmacopoeia Spagyrica.
药劲应该更大
Should have a little more kick.
太棒了 我正需要
Great, great. I-I need it.
医院的那群混♥蛋♥
The dickheads at the hospital,
因为我欠的医药费骂我
they're giving me grief about my bill.
破译日记方面有什么进展吗
Um, any progress on the diary?
没
No.
没
No.
但我想给你看样东西 跟我来
But I wanna show you somethin'. Follow me.
好吧
Okay.
所以你现在住在这儿吗
So are y-- are you livin' here?
只是过去几个月而已
Just for the last few months.
我在浮木公♥寓♥那边住了很久
I was over at the Driftwood apartments for a long time,
但是房♥东死了
but the owner died,
投资集团买♥♥下房♥产
investment group bought the property,
房♥租涨了两倍 所以我就搬来了
tripled the rent, so here I am.
太荒唐了 他们那样做是合法的吗
Yeah, that's crazy. Is that even legal?
是的 你无法阻止时代前进
Yep. You can't fight progress.
我很好
I'm good.
这里安全可靠 有我需要的一切
This place is safe and secure. It's got everything I need.
更重要的是 我搭建了自己的实验室
And more importantly, I set up my lab --
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表