剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
is when you're wor...
你们知道吗 你们在奥比斯做的事情
You know, there are secrets in the Order of the Lynx
相比于山猫会中暗藏的秘密简直不值一提
that make everything you're doing at Orbis seem primitive.
据说哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔
The scrolls that Harwood Fritz Merrill
在沙漠中发现的卷轴 可以释放巨大的魔力
found in the desert are said to unlock great power.
她说得对
She's right.
苏美尔人早就知道什么是化合价
The Sumerians knew about chemical valences,
如何分♥裂♥原子
splitting the atom,
再看看我们
and here we are,
试着不让一大块金属球[飞机]从空中坠落
trying to keep a metal ball from falling back down to Earth.
任何人都可以报名 表演什么都可以吗
So, anybody could just sign up and just do whatever they want?
是啊 你可以讲故事 唱首歌♥
Yeah, man, you can tell stories, you can sing a song,
或者变个戏法 什么都可以
you can juggle, whatever.
或者你也可以花两个小时
Or you could talk for two hours
讲述你是如何试图溜进王子的巡演大巴
about how you got arrested in Seattle...
却在西雅图被逮捕的故事
for trying to sneak onto Prince's tour bus!
你说错了
That's not true.
王子的紫雨巡演才没途径西雅图
Prince didn't play in Seattle on the Purple Rain Tour.
我是在塔科马被捕的
I got arrested in Tacoma.
在成为老师之前我的人生经历可丰富了
I had a life before I became an educator.
许多人都会讲战争故事
Lots of dudes tell war stories.
都是些好笑的段子
You know, the funny ones,
而非你想象中的那种
not the ones you dream about.
拉里讲过好些越战的段子
Larry had a bunch from Vietnam.
我也有几个关于海湾战争的常讲故事
I've got my Gulf War standards,
还有厄尼 天
and, Ernie, man,
那家伙的海军故事讲得棒极了
that dude kills with his Navy shit.
厄尼...厄尼有没有报名
Did Ernie... Did Ernie sign up?
没
No.
报名的人不多
Uh, not a lot of people signed up.
唐·法布和码头工人们
Don Fab and the Longshoremen
会进行一场特别的声乐演奏
are gonna do a special acoustic set.
-应该会很不错 -不错
- Should be pretty good. - Oh, that's good.
除此以外 作为主持人
Otherwise, as MC,
我得即兴发挥了
I'm-a have to riff.
想到啥就说啥
Free jazz of the mind.
这一晚上对各位来说会是漫长又难熬的
It's gonna be a long, brutal night for everybody.
我做了些柠檬方块
Here's some lemon bars,
完全参照我那早已疏远的继母的方子
just like my estranged stepmother used to make.
我真替你感到开心 哥们
Wow. I am so happy for you, man.
拥有自己的房♥子就是终极美国梦
Homeownership is the American dream,
而你实现了这个梦想
and you made it happen.
我早就盼望着能有这个...
Man, and I been lookin' forward to this...
整晚放纵的机会了
chance to cut loose for the night.
先提醒你们一下
Mm. Fair warning, guys.
我今晚也许会稍微疯狂一下
I might get a little crazy tonight.
莎拉说只要我十点半以前回家
Sarah gave me permission to do whatever I want...
我想做什么都可以
as long as I'm back by 10:30.
敬这个充满恐惧的夜晚
To an evening of gargantuan horror.
快看 是莉茲
Hey, it's Liz!
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
你要我用高尔夫球车接你吗
You want me to pick you up in the golf cart?
什么
What?!
要我用高尔夫球车接你吗
Want me to pick you up in the golf cart?
不用 没关系
No, it's okay.
我可以走过去
I can walk from here.
好 为方便讨论 我们暂且假设
Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument,
布莱斯没有完成杰作
that Blaise didn't complete the Magnum Opus
他没去到一个我们看不见的世界
and he didn't cross into an invisible world, okay?
那他去哪儿了呢
So where did he go?
过去几天他都去哪里了呢
Where's he been for the last few days?
他是如何离开这里的呢
How did he get outta here?
我有个大胆的猜测...
Here's a crazy idea...
这房♥间里还有另外一条暗道
there's another way in and out of this room.
不可能 我把每本书都抽出来了一遍
No, no. I've pulled out every book in this room,
却没一本打开了任何密道 一本都没
and none open up to a secret passage. None.
我也不确定 或许这里还藏着另一堵假墙
I don't know, there's probably another false wall
或者通风管道之类的
or crawl space or somethin'.
天 厄尼
Jesus, Ernie!
就算是这么无聊的解释听起来也很赞啊
Even the boring explanation is awesome,
可你一点都不兴奋
and you can't even get excited about it.
-我是说...我的天 -天呐 当心
- I mean... oh, my God. - Whoa, whoa.
我没事 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
不用管我
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我只是有点酸痛
I'm just a little sore.
你的伤口 哥们
Oh! Your wound, man!
-真难闻啊 -我知道
- It smells horrible. - Yeah, I know.
看起来不妙啊 达德
That's not good, Dud.
你上次让医生检查你的腿伤是什么时候
When's the last time a doctor looked at your leg.
厄尼 我早就付不起医药费了 懂吗
Ernie, my hospital bills are out of control, okay?
所以我才必须要找到布莱斯
That's why I need to find Blaise,
因为只有他才能帮我
because he's the only one who can help me.
也是他用钉枪射了你的妻子一枪
He's also the guy who shot your wife with a nail gun.
我的前妻 懂吗 反正她很快就会变成前任了
My ex-wife, okay? Or she will be soon.
我还有些文书要填 但是关键在于
I got some paperwork. But the point is,
那不是...不是布莱斯的错 好吗
is that... it wasn't Blaise's fault, okay?
斯科特不愿意给他自己的空...
Scott, you know, he wouldn't give him his spa...
我不怪斯科特
I don't blame Scott.
布莱斯正在走华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯的老路
Blaise is headed down the same path as Wallace Smith.
这个炼金术玩意 会让人发疯
This alchemy stuff, it drives people crazy.
不是的
No.
你跨过一些门 之后就再也回不来了
You walk through some doors and there's no going back.
达德...
Dud...
我担心你也会步他们的后尘
I'm scared you're goin' through that door.
所以我才告诉自信之人不带你一起去墨西哥
That's why I told El Confidente to go to Mexico without you.
你告诉自信之人要把我打昏过去吗
You told El Confidente to knock me out?!
不...
No...
我没料到他会打晕你
I didn't know he was gonna hit you.
算了 我自己去找布莱斯
Forget it. I'll go find Blaise on my own.
他才没疯
And he's not crazy.
他只不过是很在意兄弟会而已
He just cares about the Lodge.
那个衣着光鲜的自大狂又是谁
And who was that blowhard in the fancy suit?!
我在奥比斯的新上司
My new boss at Orbis.
-他是推动器部门的老大 -让他见鬼去吧
- He's Head of Propulsion. - Ah, to hell with him.
那群男孩子彻底惹怒了华♥莱♥士♥
The boys had gotten under Wally's skin.
我们感受到了自己所处世界的微不足道
We were feeling the sharp smallness of our world.
我以前也有过这种感觉
I'd felt it before,
但是这是我第一次找到出路
but now, for the first time, I knew a way out.
他们连这点小事都做不到
They couldn't calculate their way out of a paper bag!
我们会拿到卷轴的
We'll get the scrolls.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那些卷轴
The scrolls.
藏在伦敦1分部下面
Under Lodge 1 in London.
我们可以把它们带回长滩
We can bring them back here to Long Beach.
当然了 华♥莱♥士♥说 "这不可能的"
Of course, Wally said, "That's impossible,"
但我了解他的软肋
but I'd come to know his soft spots.
不久后 他就答应了
Soon enough, it was all his idea.
我找到了这些 稍有些霉味
Found these. Less of a mildew smell.
厨房♥很快就会把你们的晚餐送上来
And the kitchen's sending up your supper.
你们舟车劳顿 这是我们应该做的
The least we can do for you after your journey.
谢谢你 奥利弗
Thank you, Oliver.
长滩分部的大门永远为你敞开
The door is always open for you in Long Beach.
抱歉今晚楼下有些吵闹
Oh, I'm afraid there's a bit of a riot planned for downstairs this evening.
我们在开歌♥曲故事鉴赏会
We're having a song and story review.
如果你们也有兴致 欢迎来楼下
Come down if you're in the mood.
我觉得我们还是早点休息吧
Oh, I think we'll be getting some rest.
我们的时机再好不过了
Our timing couldn't be better.
他们都喝醉了
They'll all be soused.
我只需要找到通往地下室的路
Now, I just have to find my way down to the basement,
梅里尔的地穴很显然就在那里的某处
and then Merrill's crypt will obviously be somewhere down there.
你还好吗
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表