剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
and we were all together.
我知道并不能真的回到过去
Now, I know that you can't go back in time for real, okay?
尽管有些炼金术士认为...
Although some alchemists think that, you know, like...
抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
那种
That feeling
和你爱的人
of being together
在一起的感觉
with the people that you love...
是真实的
that's real.
那值得追逐
That's worth chasing.
你什么意思
So, what are you saying?
如果你要滑下梯子
If you're gonna go down the chute,
难道你不想和你喜欢的人一起滑下去吗
don't you at least want to be with people that you like?
和关心你的人
People that care about you?
他们都有不同的故事
... all of them with a different story.
这是著名的皮斯莫蛤蜊
This is the famous Pismo clam.
-皮斯莫蛤蜊 -皮斯莫蛤蜊
- Pismo clam? - Pismo clam.
所以皮斯莫海滩叫皮斯莫海滩
And that's Pismo Beach is called Pismo Beach.
我懂 车子问题
Yeah, I get it. Car probs.
好 我会想办法
Alright. I'll figure something else out.
好的 厄尼 兄弟会见
Alright, Ernie, see you at the Lodge.
-哥们 -嘿
- Hey, buddy. - Hey!
我们能谈谈吗
Could we have a little friendly chat?
谈什么
About what?
谈
About, well...
首先 我们在想
First of all, we were wondering
你是不是从布伊车上拿走了他的设备
if you might have taken some of Booie's equipment from his truck.
我不会这么对布伊的
Wouldn't do that to Booie.
可能是街头帮派干的
It's probably a street gang.
是的 可能是柳树
Yep, probably the, uh, Willow...
柳树 柳树街头刀仔帮
Willow... Willow Street... Knife Boys.
他们很猛
They're a heavy crew.
他们捅了我朋友
They... They stabbed my friend.
但不只是设备被偷
But it's not just the equipment.
你还抢走了布伊的客户
You've been poaching customers from Booie.
没有
No. No.
我只是以更好的价格提供我的服务
I have been offering my services at a better price.
没人能和免费竞争
No one can compete with free.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你明白
Do you understand
这事对布伊来说有多烦心吗
how upsetting this has been for Booie?
我从没见过他这样
I have never seen him like this.
被梅特德伊高中开除后就没有过了
Not since he got kicked out of Mater Dei.
抱歉 布伊
Sorry, Booie.
丛林法则
Laws of the jungle.
好了
Okay.
我看到康妮寄了一张明信片
I saw Connie sent a postcard.
一切可好
All is well?
就那样吧
Eh, it is what it is.
如果你想谈谈的话
If you want to talk about it...
这是我的事 好吗
Alright. I think that's my business, okay?
我们是在拉斯维加斯相遇的
We met in Vegas.
我当时和朋友在一起
I was there with some buddies,
她在为俄勒冈的一家报社
and she was there covering some big fight
报道一场打斗
for her paper in Oregon.
她在骰子桌对面
Saw her across the craps table, so...
多浪漫
How romantic is that?
喝了几杯酒后
A few drinks later,
她跟我说她来自长滩
she tells me she's from Long Beach,
很久没回去过了
hadn't been back in a long time.
然后又喝了几杯
And then, a few drinks after that,
我们就在床上了
we are in bed.
感人
That's lovely.
然后她跟我说她有一种病
And then she tells me she has this condition.
我不相信命运
And I don't believe in fate.
这只是逃避个人责任的一种方式 但我
It's just a way of avoiding personal responsibility, but I...
我感觉我们相遇是有原因的
It just felt like we had met for a reason.
我跟她说 和我一起回长滩
I told her, "Come back to Long Beach with me.
不管你还剩多久 我都会陪着你
Whatever time you got left, I'm the man for you.
让你幸福是我的义务
It is my duty to make you happy."
然后她答应了
And she said yes.
就这样 在礼拜堂搭车 回到了这里
That was it... got hitched at the chapel, came back here.
没有很多男人能做出这样的承诺
Not very many men would make that promise.
我打算信守诺言
Yeah, well, I plan to keep it.
康妮会明白的 对吗
Connie'll see that, right?
她会回来
I mean, she'll come back.
她会明白我就是她的男人 对吗
She'll see I'm her guy, right?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
老实说
To be honest,
我在这方面没什么经验
I haven't had much experience in these matters.
从没有过吗
What, never?
曾有过一个人
Well, there was someone once.
我以前每周末都会去
I used to go to the same matinee
查尔斯王子剧院看同一部日场演出
every weekend at the Prince Charles,
她也总是在
and she was always there.
我们相遇 开始喝咖啡聊天
And we met and started having coffee after, and nice chats.
最后
And eventually,
我们擦出了火花
we had a moment.
然后她被派去了香港工作
And then her work sent her away to Hong Kong.
于是就无疾而终了
Then it all just faded away.
梅琳达真难缠
Melinda's such a hard-ass.
这是她的格拉斯哥魅力
It's her Glaswegian charm.
她老是在讲临界点
She keeps talking about thresholds
直面真正的挑战
and confronting the "Real thing".
-真正的挑战是什么 -我怎么知道
- What's the "Real thing"? - Hell if I know!
我跟她说了斯科特和厄尼的事
I told her about Scott and Ernie.
污秽的故事
The sordid tale.
妓♥女♥的悲叹
The harlot's lament.
或许她指的就是这个
So, maybe she means that?
她神秘莫测
She's a sphinx.
我不知道你是怎么和她相处的
I don't know how you deal with her.
十年前 我在超♥市♥里当收银员
10 years ago, I was a cashier at Tesco's.
现在我是特使
Now I'm an emissary.
我得以看世界
I get to see the world,
全因为梅琳达看中了我
all 'cause Melinda saw something in me.
你还有在想长滩吗
You thought any more about Long Beach?
我在脑子里写了上千封信
I've written about a thousand letters in my head
跟所有人解释一切
explaining everything to everybody,
但根本没什么可说的
but there's nothing to say.
我意识到一件事 克拉拉
One thing I realize, Clara...
我很擅长过双重人格的生活
I'm really good at leading a double life.
这是个糟糕的天赋
It's a terrible talent.
也许吧
I guess so.
这很棒
This is great.
我喜欢墓地
I love a graveyard.
-这些都是山猫会的成员吗 -是的
- And these are all Lynx? - Yeah.
梅里尔自己买♥♥的地
Merrill bought the land himself.
这是总部成员
Is this where members of the True Lodge
-下葬的地方吗 -不
- get buried? - No.
但全世界的山猫会成员都想在这下葬
But Lynx from all over the world request to be buried here.
或者以前是这样
Or they did.
现在已经满了
It's full up now.
康妮
Connie?
我在这下面
Down here.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我去求救
Let me get help.
不用
No, I'm good.
我还挺喜欢这里看到的景色
I kind of like the view from here.
你可能刚刚穿过了梅琳达
Think you might've just crossed one of those thresholds
所说的一个临界点
Melinda was talking about.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 抱歉
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表