剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
现在没了
No, not anymore.
50万一次 两次
$500,000 going once... going twice...
聪明的商人都是花别人的钱 不会花自己的
Smart business people spend other people's money, not their own.
先生
Señor.
把衣服还我
I need my suit.
-好 -成交
- Okay. - Sold.
-不 -我出价一百万
- No! - I bid $1 million!
坐下
Sit down.
-那是拉里的包 -它属于山猫会
- That's Larry's bag! - It belongs to the Lynx!
老天 赫尔辛基事件重演
Jesus. This is Helsinki all over again.
请把这些人请出去
Please have these people removed.
没事
It's okay...
再见
Au revoir.
好
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God!
快做点什么
Come on, do something!
-什么 -厄尼
- What? - Ernie!
我们走
Let's go!
厄尼 这配得上汤姆·斯通
Oh, Ernie! That was worthy of Tom Stone.
布莱斯 告诉我们里面有什么
Blaise, tell us what's inside.
先生
Sir.
你拿走了不属于你的东西
You have taken something that does not belong to you.
一件很有价值的东西
Something very valuable.
酒店要你们在一小时内离开
The hotel wants you all out within the hour.
你不上飞机吗
So, you're not gonna go on the jet?
不 我要留下来回答问题
No, I need to stick around and answer questions.
确保珍内特没有嫁祸我
Make sure Janet's not framing me.
-回家见 -好
- I'll see you at home. - Okay.
卷轴是安全的吗
Are the scrolls secure?
是的
Oh. Yes.
那就祝你好运了
Then Godspeed.
我们的飞行员在等你们
Our pilot will be waiting for you.
等珍内特被释放
Mm, when Janet's out of custody,
她会来长滩找你
she'll come find you in Long Beach.
去礼品店吗
Gift shop?
好啊
Sure.
我每次都要买♥♥一个水晶球再走
I never leave a town without a snow globe.
我们走
Let's roll.
-我想知道吉纳维芙去哪了 -嗯
- Hey, wonder where Genevieve went. - Mm.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们很幸运她来到了我们的生活
We're just lucky she passed through our lives.
各位 我不喜欢坐飞机
Guys, I'm not a good flier.
我真希望我能有张重力毯什么的
I really wish I had like a weighted blanket or something
让我感觉更安全
to help me feel more secure.
你可以到那里面去
Well, why don't you just get inside that?
去他的飞行员
You know what? To hell with the pilot.
我不想等了
I'm sick of waiting.
我来开飞机
I'll fly us out of here.
你会开吗
You can fly a plane?
汤姆·斯通会
Tom Stone knows how to fly.
难以置信 我竟然在开飞机
I can't believe it. I'm actually flying a plane.
就像汤姆·斯通一样
Just like Tom Stone.
什么 一切可好
What? Is everything okay?
都很好 很好
Oh, everything's fine. Fine.
你去做点法式鲜奶布蕾塔吧
Hey, why don't you go make us some crème brûlées?
好
Okay.
不可能的梦
The impossible dream.
我们做到了
We did it, man.
-嗯 -先生们 梦结束了
- Yeah. - Gentlemen, the dream is over.
我按到了什么 让引擎着火了
Uh, I pushed something and sort of set the engine on fire.
-我们得跳下去 -你说你会开飞机的
- We need to jump. - You said you could fly a plane!
我以为我会
In my heart I thought I could.
但是别担心 这有三个降落伞
But don't worry, there's three parachutes.
好 只有两个了 显然我需要一个
Okay, there's two parachutes, and obviously I should take one
因为我更重要
because I'm more important!
搞什么 拉马尔
What the hell, Lamar?!
抱歉 但你知道这是真的 达德
I'm sorry, but you know it's true, Dud.
社会需要我 我是天才
Society needs me. I'm a genius.
我创造了永恒的文学作品
I create timeless works of literature.
兄弟会见了 各位
See you at the lodge, boys!
别忘了拿上卷轴
Don't don't forget those scrolls!
-拉马尔 -抓住他
- Lamar! - Get him!
-杰罗尼莫[美国人会在跳伞前高喊杰罗尼莫] -拉马尔
- Geronimo! - Lamar!
等等 等等
Wait! Hold on!
卷轴
The scrolls!
好
All right!
我们要怎么做
How are we gonna do this?!
我们要一起跳
We're gonna do it together!
-好的 -我不会放手
- Okay, okay. - I won't let go.
-好 -来吧
- All right. - Come on.
我们做到了
We did it!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表