剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
改变了我
And it changed me.
然后
And...
就像是爸爸给我传递了一条信息
it's like I got a message from Dad.
万物很好 我在正确的道路上
The universe is good and I'm on the right path.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
达德 那天在海滩上 我以为我失去了你
Dud, that day on the beach, I thought I'd lost you.
如果我失去你 我就孤苦无依了
And if I lost you, I'd have no one.
我只有自己
I am all alone.
你不孤单
Wait, you're not alone.
我永远在这儿
I'm always here.
听着
Look...
你该来兄弟会
I think you should come to the Lodge.
我知道 但我在那找到了一个良师益友
I know, I... but I found a mentor there.
一个支持我的人
You know, someone that's there for me
一个
and someone that...
关心我的人
cares about me.
莉茲
Liz?
莉茲 你醒着吗
Liz, hey? Hey, are you... are you awake?
莉茲
Liz?
干什么
What do you want?
我想跟你说件事 我等不了 抱歉
I wanted to tell you something. I couldn't wait, sorry.
莉茲
Liz...
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
为什么
For what?
我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
我就是为你骄傲
I just am.
我一事无成
I've done nothing with my life.
那又怎样
So what?
你体内蕴藏着很多伟大东西
You have so many great things inside of you.
爸爸以前常这么说
Dad used to say that a lot.
这让他害怕
It actually kind of scared him
他不知道该如何应对
and he didn't know what to do with all that...
你体内蕴含的那些伟大东西
great stuff inside you.
爸爸有时并不能理解我
Dad didn't understand me sometimes.
但他爱你
But he loved you.
晚安
Night.
缺了点什么 但我不知道是什么
Something is missing. I just don't know what.
小时候
No, as... as kids,
我和我哥哥会玩蛇梯棋
me and my brother would play Chutes and Ladders
不知为何 我总觉得
and for some reason, I always thought it was more fun
溜滑梯比爬梯子好玩
going down the chute than climbing the ladder,
虽然那意味着我会输
even if that meant losing, so...
这很奇葩
That was screwed up, obviously.
但当我还完债 一切归零后
But when I paid off my debt and got to zero,
我以为我会想"我债务没了"
I thought I'd be like, "I'm a zero!"
但我想的却是"我是个零"
But instead, it's like, "I'm a zero."
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
零
Zero?
我在生活里一事无成
Nothing in my life adds up.
我去了哪 哪都没去
Where have I been? Nowhere.
我♥干♥了什么 什么都没干
What have I been doing? Nothing.
餐厅 零售 半年律师助理
Like, restaurants, retail, six months as a paralegal.
我跟人说我是律师助理
I mean, I told people I was a paralegal,
但我其实只是个办公室助手
but I was really like, just an office assistant, you know?
整理资料 麦咖啡
Files, getting coffee.
那个律师是我在圣迭戈
The lawyer was the sister of this idiot I dated
短暂交往的男友的姐姐
for like three seconds in San Diego.
鲍比
Bobby.
那是我最棒的工作
And that was my best job!
然后没有任何结果
It's all just a zigzag to nowhere, I mean...
昨天 我在公园袭击了一个流浪汉
Yesterday, I assaulted a homeless guy in the park.
-什么 -你问我我要找什么
- What? - So, you... you ask me what I'm looking for?
我也不知道 罗斯
I don't have a clue, Ross.
我就是哪有缝隙就往哪钻
I'm just like, sliding down through the cracks.
抱歉 我来之前喝了三杯咖啡
I'm sorry. I had like, three coffees before I got here.
我知道听我诉苦不是你的工作
I know hearing about my crap isn't your job.
算是的
No, it... kind of is.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我无法体会比较深刻的事
I mean, I can't really speak to some of these deeper things,
但你要知道从我所见来看
but you should know that from what I've seen,
你的感受
your feelings are in line
和大部分工人相符
with a large portion of the workforce.
你说的是
You're right. Yeah.
我不知道为什么我今天这么爱哭
I don't know why I'm being such a crybaby today.
听着 你的测试成绩很好
Listen. Your test scores are good.
你哥哥对你有很高的评价
You've got a great recommendation from your brother,
他是我们最优秀的员工之一
who's one of our best.
老实说 你不是第一个
And to be honest, you're not the first person
带着过往法律问题来临享的人了
to come through Temp Joy with some past legal issues.
你可以到这工作
So, yeah, we'll get you in the mix.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
莉茲
Liz!
-老鼠 -查普高烧
- Rats? - Champ has a fever.
他希望是鼠疫
He's hoping it's bubonic plague
说他想就这么挂掉
and says he wants to take that ride.
所以纱姆罗克斯就没了
Wait, so, Shamroxx is like, gone?
是的 整栋楼都宣告不安全
Yeah, the building's condemned.
我们立刻就收到了驱逐通知
We got our notices immediately.
珍内特说这是净正面效益
Janet sent out a memo saying it was all net positive.
她说会有新的公♥司♥诞生
She said something new was about to rise from the ashes.
成了
Blammo.
我得赶快找到工作
I need to find something fast.
莎拉现在没上班
Sarah's not working right now.
会找到的
Something will come up.
很高兴见到你 莉茲
It's great to see you, Liz.
自从外遇后 我想我们的关系
I think we've done a good job repairing our relationship
修复得还不错
since the affair.
我们没外遇
We didn't have an affair.
我们亲热了
Well, we made-out.
没有
No, we didn't.
-我们接吻了 -算不上
- We kissed. - Not really.
我们的嘴唇有接触
Our lips did touch.
你得接受这个事实 莉茲
I mean, you have to face that fact, Liz.
好吧 行
Okay. Technically, fine.
如果我听说欧姆尼有什么新的动静
Well, if I hear Omni's got any stuff going on,
我会告诉你
you know, I'll... I'll let you know.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我会去别处谋生
Uh, I'll take my chances elsewhere.
好的
Yes.
好运
Good luck.
我靠 那是什么
Holy shit, what is that?
没有别人知道这个
No one else knows about this.
希望能保持下去
I want to keep it that way.
你要实施了
So, you're gonna do it!
你要完成杰作 就像华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯一样
You're gonna complete the magnum opus, just like Wallace Smith!
嗯 我不知道他有没有完成
Yeah. Well, actually, I don't know that he did.
他最后的行为让我很困惑 但我一直在准备
Uh, his final act baffles me, but I'm been preparing,
收集工具和原料
collecting instruments and ingredients
为了物质过程
for the material process,
可反映精神过程
which mirrors the spiritual process.
-制♥作♥黄金 -只能说从某种程度上来说是的
- Making gold. - In a way.
我懂 这是寓言隐喻
No, I get it. It's an allegorical metaphor, but still.
首先 我得破译日记的密♥码♥
First, I... I need to crack the code on the diary.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, right.
但你不觉得我们该去
But, uh, don't you think that we should go,
找自信之人吗
you know, find El Confidente?
打听一些关于卷轴的信息
You know, get some info on the scrolls?
我们都不知道自信之人是否存在
We don't even know if El Confidente exists.
-他可能是拉里想象出来的人 -嗯
- He might just be a figment of Larry's imagination. - Yeah. Right.
自信之人也可能是另一个比喻
I mean, El Confidente's probably just another metaphor.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表