剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我报了一门诗歌♥写作网课
I signed up for an online poetry class.
讲课那女孩有艺术硕士学位
The gal running it has a master's degree in Fine Arts.
我现在对遣词造句大开眼界颇感兴趣
I am jazzed on language in a whole new way.
我眼中到处是诗
I see poetry everywhere.
"果汁在流动着"
"The juices are flowing."
懂了吗
Get it?
我懂了
I get it.
谢谢你给我打气
Yeah. Thanks for the pep talk.
客气
Yeah.
你醒了
You're awake.
是吗
Am I?
你昨晚在酒馆基本走不动路
We found you sort of, um, incapacitated at the tavern.
大概是喝太多了吧
Too much whiskey, perhaps.
不是因为酒
Wasn't the whiskey.
那是因为什么
What was it?
这是1分部吗
Is this Lodge 1?
你还记得我们把你送上来吗
Do you remember us helping you up here?
我什么都不记得 从没记住过
I don't remember anything. I never do.
我有...
I have...
感觉我有记忆
the feeling of having a memory,
但什么都记不起
just not the actual memory.
我的舌头干如砂纸
My tongue feels like sandpaper.
喝点水
Have some water.
康妮
Connie, um...
过去几周因为你的到来我们都玩得很开心
we have all enjoyed having you the last couple of weeks.
但是 我们仍然有些担心
But still, some of us have been a little worried
你在伦敦可能会...
that here in London, you might, um...
旁边就有个杯子
There's a glass right there.
你跟他们讲过医药费的事情了吗
Hey, have you talked to anyone about the bill?
嗯 和行政部的人讲过
Well, yeah. Admin guy.
他说我可以试试一些办法
Yeah, he said there's stuff I can do, you know.
申请州政♥府♥的资金 我也不太懂
Funds from the state and, I don't know,
我只需要把书面材料准备好
all I gotta do is the paperwork.
没事的 莉茲 放轻松
Liz? Come on, relax.
他们还能怎么办 把我缝的线再拆了吗
What are they gonna do, I mean, like repo my stitches?
可你还得复查 还要吃药
Your follow-ups, your medication.
不用担心 我有布莱斯罩着
Yeah, no, Blaise has got me covered.
他的门路多着呢
He's hooking me up, yeah.
你看我恢复神速都提前出院了
Getting better way ahead of schedule.
我只需要在你家沙发上修养一小段时间
All I gotta do is convalesce on the couch for a little while,
之后我就会彻底搬进房♥车
then I'm moving into the trailer full-time,
从你眼前消失 我保证 好吗
out of your hair, I promise, right?
嘿 你想不想吃甜甜圈
Hey? Hey, you want to hit up Donuts?
好啊 但是在那之前...
Sure, but before we do...
有件事我得告诉你
there's something you should know.
是个一家三口
It's a family.
他们从上周开始陆续搬进来
They start moving in last week.
这真是...
This is...
太棒了
great.
真是太棒了
This is great.
这真是再好不过了
Yeah, this is great.
还是家族生意
It's a family biz.
依然是游泳器材店
Keeping it a pool shop.
别这样
Come on.
我很喜欢
I love it.
很赞
Love it.
祝你好运 泳池派对
Good luck, Pool Party.
真不错
Love it.
那么 这算是最终决定了 没有大巡视
So, that's the final word. No Grand Tour.
总部在逐步取消大巡视 太费钱了
London's phasing it out. It's, uh... it's too expensive.
不过你还可以邮购光盘
Although, there is, um, a CD-ROM you can send away for.
体验一把虚拟交互巡视
It's a kind of virtual interactive tour
游历全球各分部
of various Lodges around the globe.
算了 不用了 没关系
Nope. Nope. That's fine.
没事 我理解
No, I understand.
这是明智的做法
It's the smart thing to do.
我们必须吸取教训
People have to learn.
我只是想让大家都知道
I just want everyone to understand
我有总部的全面支持
that I have London's full blessing.
我感觉部内有些人对于这里谁掌权
I feel there's been a little confusion around here
还存有一些困惑
as to who's in charge.
此话怎讲
Um, how do you mean?
有些人可能觉得因为你是总部派来的
Well, I... some people might think that because you're here,
所以你比我更有权威
from London, you have more authority than me.
放心吧 斯科特
Oh, don't worry, Scott.
你绝对是49分部的老大
You're definitely in charge of Lodge 49.
不过 很显然
Although, obviously,
理论上由于该分部目前处于观察期
as the Lodge is technically under probation,
往后你的任何提议仍需要
I will need to sign off on any proposals
由我最终签字批准
you might have going forward.
格森 这只是个普通的绩效考核
Gerson, this is just a standard performance review.
你不必穿得这么正式
You didn't have to wear a suit.
一点没错
Exactly.
好吧
Okay.
我谨代表西全资本伙伴饮食服务公♥司♥
Uh, "Speaking on behalf of the entire executive carousel
全体行政人员表示
at Omni Capital Partners Food Service West,
我们很感激你在这里的付出
your work here in greatly appreciated."
谢谢
Thanks.
但由于
"But due to the...
全球市场的变化无常
capricious nature of global markets,
这次将无法授权...
it is impossible at this time to authorize the..."
听着 不会有加薪
Listen. There aren't any raises.
我尽力了
I tried.
-我真的尽力了 -老鼠
- I really tried. - Rat!
-拜托 -不 那真的有只老鼠
- No, hey, come on. - No, no, there's a rat!
老鼠是历史之王
The rat is the king of history.
最后获胜的总是它
He always wins.
好惨
Well, this sucks.
我需要买♥♥杂货的钱
I needed grocery money.
伯特给了我75
Burt gave me $75.
你可以去屋顶 对吗
Hey? You've got roof access, right?
你没有电视
So, you know, you don't have a TV,
你可以上去看星星
go up and look at the stars.
长滩看不到星星
You can't see stars in Long Beach.
我可以跟临享公♥司♥介绍你
You know, I could hook you up at Temp Joy.
罗斯说我招揽一个新客户 就能拿50
Ross said if I bring a new client, I get 50 bucks.
我可以和你分
Split that with you.
好棒
Sweet.
我的人脉终于有回报了
My connections are paying off.
听着
God, come on, look.
我知道现在事情不那么顺利
I know things look a little shaky right now,
但你情况很好
but you're in a great spot.
我们的情况都很好
We both are.
莉茲 你把债还清了
Liz, you paid off your debt.
人人都想做到这点 你做到了
Everybody dreams about doing that and you did it.
我的脚
And my foot...
痊愈了
it's healed.
你看不到吗
Don't you see?
莉茲 我们挺过了最艰难的一年
Liz, we made it through the worst year ever.
现在我们自♥由♥了 来到了公海
And now we're free, we are in open water.
达德 你差点死掉
Dud, you almost died.
第二次了
Again.
我知道
I know.
但这次不一样
But it was different this time.
我有看到东西
I saw something.
什么
What?
我看到了
I saw...
光
light.
我解释不了 但我...
I... I can't explain it really, but I just, the...
那条鲨鱼是个礼物
The shark was a gift.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表