剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
告诉我的一些事 他说"跟着你的眼睛走"
when he told me how to surf. He said, "Follow your eyes."
我很感激我小时候有泳池
I'm thankful I had a pool growing up.
我喜欢游泳
I like to swim.
我很感激
And I'm thankful
瓜达拉哈拉最美味的饺子
for the best dumplings in Guadalajara.
你们知道 上次我来这
You know, the last time I was here,
我创下了一次吃下最多的记录
I actually set the record for eating the most in one sitting.
多少个
How many?
-40个 -什么
- 40. - What?
-没错 -那根本算不了什么
- Yeah. - That's nothing.
好像你能吃更多似的
Like you could do better.
我打赌我行
I bet I can.
我打赌你不行
I bet you can't.
当心点 拉马尔 莉兹真的很能吃
Careful, Lamar. Liz can really eat.
她就像是某种有魔力的恶心的马
She's like some kind of magical, disgusting horse.
没错 我用我钱包里所有的东西
That's right. I bet everything I have in my wallet...
赌你钱包里所有的东西
.. against everything you have in your wallet.
我押拉马尔一千块
I got a 1,000 on Lamar.
我跟
I'll take that action.
-就三块 没搞错吧 -没错
- Three bucks? Really? - Hey. Yeah.
比我包里多
More than I had.
他们太厉害了
These guys are great.
-是的 -先生们
- Yeah. - Gentlemen.
晚餐吃得怎样
How was dinner?
晚餐很疯狂
Dinner was insane.
-康妮在哪 -她小睡一会儿
- Where's Connie? - She's taking a little snooze.
一会儿就起来
She'll be done later.
拉马尔在吗
Lamar around?
他在那边
He's that way.
天啊 天啊
Oh, man, man, man.
别看我
Hey, don't look at me.
在异国他乡你是一个自♥由♥的人
You're a free man in a foreign land.
由你决定
It's your call.
不不 我不行 我不行
No. No, I can't. I can't.
所以山猫会在世界各地都有分会
So the Lynx own land all over the world.
每个大洲都有我们的身影
We're on every continent.
甚至南极洲都有
Even Antarctica, apparently.
对 可是没人注意到我们
Yeah, but, uh, no one pays us much attention.
很多分会都关门了 会员人数在下降
A lot of lodges are closing. Membership is down all over.
所以你是说山猫会
So, you're saying the Order of the Lynx
是一家濒临破产的机构 愿意出♥售♥
is a dying institution that's willing to sell
全球所有潜在的低价值资产
off potentially undervalued property assets all over the globe?
我猜是的 但我不是这么想的
I guess, but that's not how I think of it.
也许一旦我垄断了比特币市场
Hey, maybe once I corner the Bitcoin market
我会把它买♥♥下来 归到我名下
I'll buy the Order and make it my own.
那真是太激励人心了 莉兹
Wow, that was inspiring, Liz.
真希望我在你身上押了注
I wish I'd put money on you.
-下次吧 -嗯
- Ah, next time. - Yeah.
天哪 又是那家伙
Oh, my God. It's that guy again.
他两眼盯着你看
He's making eyes at you.
或者一只眼
Or eye.
我去了
I'm going in.
你所有的想法就像是一瞬间出现的吗
So all your ideas just, like, come to you in a flash?
这变得有趣起来了
Oh, now, that's interesting.
肖恩 你有读过《但丁的神曲》吗
Sean, uh, have you read the "Divine Comedy"?
没 没读过
Uh, no, I haven't. I haven't.
他们说当但丁在佛罗伦萨
They say that when Dante first saw Beatrice
第一次见到比阿特丽斯站在一座桥上时
standing on a bridge in Florence,
他立马就构想出那个
he conceived all at once the, uh,
天体玫瑰的盛大绽放
grand unfolding of his celestial rose.
十年前的一个下午同样的事情发生在我的身上
Well, the same thing happened to me one afternoon 10 years ago.
但我在彭萨科拉附近的丽笙酒店
But I was in a Radisson near Pensacola,
然后我看向镜子
and I looked in the mirror
我看到了汤姆·斯通的灵感
and saw the inspiration for Tom Stone.
就是我
Me.
那天下午我开始写《欧罗巴之夜》系列
I started writing the "Europa Nights" Series that afternoon
到现在还没停过笔
and haven't stopped since.
但现在看起来我永远也写不完了
But, uh, now it looks like I'll never complete it.
我永远也到不了《天堂》的高度
I'll never, uh, reach the heights of Paradise.
拉马尔 拉马尔
Lamar. Lamar.
求你别再跳窗了 好吗
Please don't jump through another window right now, okay?
别担心 达德
Don't worry, Dud.
我要去跟我的经纪人♥大♥吵一架
I'm just gonna go bitch out my agent some more.
那总是能让我感觉好些
That always makes me feel better.
好的
All right.
你好 康妮
Hello, Connie.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我刚从雅加达过来
I just got here from Jakarta.
有人问我...
I've been asked...
克...克...克拉拉在这吗
Is... Is, uh... Is Clara in here?
-没 -很好
- No. - Good.
很好
Good.
我得跟你聊聊她
I need to talk to you about her.
我认识你
Hey. I know you.
你好 天啊
Hi. Oh, my God.
你是金姆博洛博士办公室的对吧
From Dr. Kimbrough's office, yeah.
对 很荣幸能成为他的临时工
Yes. I had the honor of being his temp.
直到他们...直到他们把他抓走
Until they... Until they dragged him out.
-那真是... -对
- That was, uh... - Yeah.
那真是令人兴奋的一天
That was an exciting day.
是啊 你在那边工作吗
Yeah. So, uh, do you work over there?
-在另一个地方 -不是
- At that other place? - Oh. Uh, no.
我在那实习 我是那的研究生
I-I have an internship. I'm a grad student there.
-懂了 -等等 这...
- I see. - Wait, this...
等等 这太疯狂了
Hold on. This is nuts.
-对 -你在瓜达拉哈拉干嘛
- Yeah. - What are you doing in Guadalajara?
如果我告诉你你不会相信我的
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
-同感 -好啊
- Same. - What's up?
我刚遇到一个我打临时工遇到的人
I just ran into a guy I met temping.
我猜我把他吓走了
But I guess I scared him off.
真疯狂
Oh, crazy.
-对 -今晚就是要这个效果
- Yeah. - It's that kind of night.
没错
Yeah.
莉兹 我能请你喝杯啤酒吗
Liz, can I buy you a... A beer?
-可以 谢谢你 -不客气
- Yes, thank you. - You're welcome.
达德 我们得多出来旅行
Dud, we need to travel more.
关键是要和那些有私人飞机的疯子打交道
The key is getting involved with crazy people who own jets.
对
Yeah.
对 你知道
Yeah. You know, um,
若你成为山猫会的会员你能随意免费住在任何分会
if you become a Lynx you can stay at any lodge for free.
对 如果你是守护之王
Yeah. And if you're the Sovereign Protector,
你就可以免费环游世界
you get an all-expenses paid trip around the world.
我是说 他们以前会这样 但现在...
I mean, they used to do that, but now it's...
好吧 我知道
Yeah. Okay. I know.
-抱歉 抱歉 -没事
- Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. - Fine.
我们慢慢来
We'll start slow,
等我们回到长滩也许我们再计划一次旅行
and when we get back to Long Beach maybe we'll plan a trip.
去国家公园什么的
To a National Park or something.
行 行 听起来不错
Yeah. Yeah, sounds good.
好嘞
All right!
什么 什么
What? What?
我使你变成一名非常富有的人 杰瑞
I made you a very rich man, Jerry.
你在科德角的住处都是汤姆·斯通买♥♥的
Your place in Cape Cod. Uh, Tom Stone paid for that.
现在你翅膀硬了
And now you have the gall,
胆敢说我...
the freakin' gall to tell me that I...
时辰到了 人来了
Oh, cometh the hour, cometh the man.
你好
Hola, hola, hola!
你好 伙计
Hola, my man.
会说英语吗
Habla inglés?
好吧
Okay. Uh...
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表