剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
I have a PhD in accounting.
你为什么不接电♥话♥呢
Okay, why don't you answer the phone?
那是你的工作
It's your job.
你好 这里是金姆博洛博士的办公...
Hi, you've reached Dr. Kimbrough's off...
什么 是谁打来的
What? Who is it?
到底是谁啊
Who is it?!
一个女人
Uh, a woman.
她说她想让那个癞蛤♥蟆♥[混♥蛋♥]打给她
She said she wants the toad to call her back.
她才是癞蛤♥蟆♥[混♥蛋♥]
She's the toad,
我不是
I'm not.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
Yes.
你从哪儿弄来的
Hey, where'd you get that?
客户送的礼物
It's a gift from a client.
你知道如何碎纸吗
Do you know how to shred?
-什么 -嘘
- What? - Shh!
你要粉碎掉这些箱子里的一切
You're going to shred everything in all these boxes.
没问题
Oh. Sure.
-这些都是什么 -嘘
- What is all this? - Shh!
只是些旧文件
It's just old files.
慢着 你说你是临享公♥司♥派来的
Excuse me? Hold on. You said Temp Joy sent you?
我怎么知道你没在撒谎
How do I know that that is even true?
你能证明吗
What... Can you prove it?
如果你想核实 你可以打给罗斯
You can call Ross if you want.
那...那...
It's... it's...
你好 有什么需要帮助的
Hi! What can we do for you?
不好意思 你还好吗
I'm sorry, are you okay?
你好 不好意思 我只是...
Hi. Um, I'm sorry, just, uh...
这里看起来变化好大
The place looks really different.
你们真的...
You guys did a...
装♥修♥得很不错
a really nice job.
谢谢 这地方原本像个垃圾场
Thanks. Uh, yeah, the place was a dump.
你真应该看看
You should've seen it.
其实我是肖恩·达德利
I'm actually Sean Dudley.
我父亲和我曾开过达德利和儿子游泳器材店
My dad and I were Dudley & Son.
我就是那个"儿子"
I'm Son.
这样子啊...
Uh, right. Uh...
听着 刚才我说"垃圾场"
Listen, when I said "dump,"
我只是指这地方已经空置很久了
I just meant that the place had been empty for a long time.
没关系 我懂的
Yeah. Yeah, I get it, you know.
其实 我很高兴你们来了
Actually, I'm glad you're here.
因为我想进来打个招呼 自我介绍下
Uh, because I wanted to come in, introduce myself
如果你们不介意的话 提供我的服务
and, uh, if you don't mind, offer my services.
什么服务
Services?
比如说 清点库存 安装和维修泳池
Yeah. Like, inventory, maintenance, installation.
我都信手拈来
I got it all wired. Yeah.
我很乐意当你们的顾问
You know, I'd be happy to come on, offer myself as a consultant
并且 当我摆脱拐杖后
and, uh, when I get off these...
立刻开始工作
...jump back in.
虽说我现在没车
I don't have a vehicle right now,
但我对这一片从南到北每个泳池都了如指掌
but I do know every pool from, uh, Los Al to Lakewood, so...
这是我们的儿子 布伊 那是他的职责
Oh. This is our son Booie. That's his job.
你好 布伊
Oh. Hi, Booie.
我很乐意传授给你一些秘诀
No, I'd be happy to, uh, you know, show you the ropes.
或者就在这儿帮帮忙
Or just help out in here.
你人真是太好了
That is so nice. Really.
但是说实话
Uh, but to be honest with you
-别误会我的意思 -不会不会
- and, uh, don't take this the wrong way... - No. No.
雇佣你就好像开辟一条邮轮航线
...hiring you would be like starting a cruise line
然后聘请泰坦尼克号♥船长来做顾问
and hiring the captain of the Titanic to be a consultant.
-没错 -你懂我的意思吗
- Right. - You get what I mean?
算是吧...
Uh, yeah. Um...
格蕾塔和我经营着三家泳池派对店
Greta and I own three Pool Party locations.
分别在纽波特 尔湾 阿利索尼格尔
Newport, Irvine, Aliso Niguel.
我们懂得如何做生意
We know how to run a business.
我们真心觉得这是个新兴社区
We really feel like this is an emerging neighborhood.
新在哪里
Emerging from what?
也给布伊一个展示自我的机会
And it gives a chance for Booie to shine.
他...他真的很喜欢清理泳池
He, uh... he really loves to clean pools.
布伊 你喜欢清理泳池的哪方面呢
Uh, what do you love about cleaning pools, Booie?
贱♥人♥们
Bitches.
在泳池边
Poolside.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
布伊
Booie!
其实我...我很高兴你过来
Actually, you know, I'm... I'm glad you stopped by.
我们...我们有东西要给你
We... We have something for you.
我们买♥♥下这店时
It, uh... it came with the lot
一并从破产管理人那里拿到了这些
when we bought the property out of receivership.
不过是些旧账本和名片盒
It's just, uh, you know, some old ledgers and some Rolodexes.
我们本打算扔掉的 不过既然你来了
We were gonna toss it, but, you know, since you're here.
嘿 长滩的各位居民
Hey, there, Long Beach.
让达德利泳池店来帮你清理泳池
Keep your water crystal-clear with the help of Dudley Pools.
-是当时的广♥告♥ -我的天呐
- It's the commercial. - Oh, my God.
我有大概20年没看过这个了
I haven't seen this in, like, 20 years?
...选购各类清洁器具
...and stock up on everything you need
让你的泳池闪闪发光
to keep your home pool sparkling.
或者雇用我们 我们保证
Or hire us, and we'll make sure
会让你的泳池为美好时光做好准备
your pool stays ready for a good time.
-永远都是夏日... -是妈妈
- It's always summertime... - Mom.
看老爸的短裤
Dad. Look at those shorts.
...或是各类用品 欢迎随时光临
...or supplies, just stop on by.
或者拨♥打♥5621940027
Or call 562-194-0027.
达德利泳池器材店
厄尼
Ernie?
厄尼 你在里面吗
Ernie?! Are you in there?!
达德
Dud?
你在这呢
There he is.
我在车道上看到你的凯迪拉克了
Yeah, I saw your Caddie in the driveway,
我以为你回家了
I thought you were home.
我散步去了酒行
Took a stroll to the liquor store.
今晚月色真美 是吧
Ah. Well, it's a beautiful night, huh?
你能看到月亮
You can see the moon.
我是说 虽然现在看不到 但是
I mean, not right now, but...
它就在上面某个地方
it's up there somewhere.
达德 我很抱歉
Dud? I'm sorry.
我最近有点玩消失
I've been a little AWOL.
很高兴听说你感觉好一点了
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
我感觉
I feel...
我感觉棒极了
I feel great.
我们
We, uh...
我们在会议上很想你
we missed you at the meeting.
大家都很想你
Everybody did.
我们需要你 伙计
We need you, man.
我们需要你 因为斯科特
We need you, 'cause Scott,
他有点那个 你知道的
it's like not really, you know,
那是你的位置
and, , it's your throne.
你不能让位然后让他
And you can't just sit back and let him like...
斯科特没事的 别盯着他不放了
Scott'll be fine. Don't get all wrapped up in it.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
事实上 还有别的事
Actually, there was something else, um,
我想跟你谈谈
that I want to talk to you about.
因为有一家人搬进了我们的泳池店
'Cause there's this family and they moved into our pool shop...
听着 伙计 不管你有什么问题
Listen, man. Whatever problems you got,
你得自己解决 好吗
you need to figure it out on your own, okay?
我明天早上七点
I gotta demo a pipe threader
得去里弗赛德县
for some plumbers up in Riverside
为一些水管工演示管螺纹机
at 7:00 A.M. Tomorrow.
也许我会到兄弟会去见你 好吗
Uh, maybe I'll see you at the Lodge, okay?
你为什么把我当成陌生人一样
Why do you treat me like a stranger?
你不回我电♥话♥
You don't return my phone calls.
我转了三辆公车去高尔夫球场
I took three buses to get to the golf course
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表