剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
再见 婊♥子♥们
Aloha, bitches!
那应该是个口头禅 小赫
That should be a saying, Herm.
没错
It is.
我刚说过了
I just said it.
好吧
Okay.
我的公♥证♥费是一百美元
$100 for my notary fee.
另外我对法律实施秘密监督的咨♥询♥费
Plus $1,000 for my sub-rosa consultation
是一千美元
with law enforcement.
我的天
Erg. Oh, my God.
刷♥卡♥
Put it on this.
把我们父亲的手表也给我
And I'll take our dad's watch, too.
作为你胜利的奖品
A trophy for your victory.
莉兹
Oh, Liz.
等 等等
W-W-Wait.
你也需要一个奖品
Well, you need a trophy, too.
你想要什么
What do you want?
虽然有风
And even though it's windy,
但今天仍然是去海滩的好日子
it's still a perfect day to go to the beach.
所以 我们到了
So, here we are at...
好了
Okay.
很高兴能为我们的故事新添一笔
I'm glad we got to write another chapter in our story.
抱歉我得走了
I'm sorry I have to go.
你把停车卡拿回来了吗
Did you bring back the parking pass?
很高兴认识你们
It was nice meeting you guys.
真希望我们能多玩一会儿
Wish we could hang more.
但是卡莉娜需要我回家
But Karina needs me back home.
顺其自然 兄弟
Que será, brah.
谁是卡莉娜
Who's Karina?
好啊 婊♥子♥们
Aloha, bitches
你说啥
What did you say?
什么 抱歉 只是个口头禅
What? Sorry, it's just a saying.
我不会再说了
And I won't say it again.
伙计
Man!
这里比昨晚还要死气沉沉
It's even deader in here than it was last night.
对 拯救了这栋楼但是没救到兄弟会
Yeah. Saved the building, but not the Lodge.
惨胜
Pyrrhic victory.
等等 等等 布莱斯
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Blaise!
我把我爸的手表拿回来了
I got my dad's watch back!
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
-怎么做到的 -你知道
- How? - Eh, you know.
勇敢地面对死亡
Bravery. Facing death head-on.
我妹妹帮我拿回来的
My sister got it back for me.
真好
Great.
拜托 伙计 再玩一会儿
Hey, oh, come on, man! Stick around!
-我想庆祝呢 -我得离开这里
- I'm in the mood to celebrate! - I got to get out of here.
我在图书馆待太久了
I've been cooped up in the library.
我需要新鲜空气 厄尼在这
I need fresh air. Ernie's here.
他今晚心情都不太好
He's been hitting it pretty hard all night.
好吧 他在哪
Okay. Where is he?
厄尼
Ernie?
厄尼
Ernie.
他们不让我去推销了
They took me off the road.
我 我
I-I'm...
我真没用
I'm useless.
我完蛋了
I'm all done.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不是这样的 那不是真的
No, it's not true. That's not true.
你是王 厄尼
You're a king, Ernie.
生活真好
Life is good.
我每次都会走错路
The wrong turn. Every time.
我这辈子都是这样
My whole life.
我们失去了她
We lost her.
然后我就跑了
And then I ran.
你是说康妮吗
Are you talking about Connie?
行了
Alright.
你喝得大醉
You're wasted.
你心情不好
And you're down.
你处境糟糕
You're in a bad place.
我觉得我最该做的
And I think that the best thing for me to do
就是去买♥♥醉
is to get wasted.
所以你不再孤单
So you're not alone down there.
自动点唱机已经好久没升级了
The jukebox hasn't been updated for a long time.
你有最爱的歌♥吗
Well, do you have a favorite song?
爱是一首甜蜜的老歌♥
Love's old sweet song.
只有这一首歌♥
That is the one and only track.
总有一天你会明白的
You'll know it someday.
一切都在同时发生
It's everything at once.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
我在走廊里就能闻到她的香水味
I can smell her perfume in the corridors.
我回来时她就在那
She was there when I got back.
在车站等着
Waiting at the station.
我的思绪飘走了
Oh, my head was gone.
她也是
Her head was gone, too.
我用退休金买♥♥了一辆蓝色的达契亚
I bought a blue Nova with my discharge money.
逃离丛林
Escape the jungle.
六汽缸的 伙计
Six cylinders, man.
很经典的车
It's a classic.
我不得不离开
I had to go.
我看到了桥和星星
I saw the bridge and the stars.
我看到了那下面的东西
I saw what was underneath.
它在等着你 达德
It's waiting for you, Dud.
你只需要去找到它
You just have to go and find it.
热水瓶吗
Thermosaurus?
圣杯
The grail.
去找到圣杯
Find the grail.
然后拯救王国
And save the kingdom.
所以 还是热水瓶
So, Thermosaurus.
八点了
It's 8:00.
我得上路了
I gotta hit the road.
或者坐在办公室里
Or sit in the office.
你能载我回家吗
Can you give me a ride home?
行
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
等等 那是
Wait. Is that...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
自信之人是真的吗
El Confidente is real?
我猜是时候告诉你
I guess it's time to tell you about
在墨西哥发生的一切了
all the shit that went down in Mexico.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表