剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
内侧上有美丽的壁画
painted with beautiful murals on the inside.
梅里尔被"太阳城"深深吸引
Merrill was obsessed with "Civitas Solis."
他说如果你有对的地图就能找到那地方
He said it was an actual place if you had the right map.
我想他去找了
I think he went looking for it.
然后他来到了长滩
I think it brought him to Long Beach.
他为这新地方打下了根基
And he laid the foundation for the new place.
梅里尔就站在我们现在所在的位置
Merrill stood right where we're standing.
农产品区
In the produce section.
一旦我完成杰作
And once I complete the Magnum Opus
变得永生 像梅里尔一样
and become immortal, like Merrill,
我就能进入了
I'll be able to enter it.
地图将聚合在一起
The maps will converge.
布莱斯 你还好吗
Blaise, are you okay?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他
He's...
放松
Just relax.
你今晚就住在这儿
You're gonna stay here tonight.
抱歉 厄尼
Sorry, Ernie.
我不想打扰你的 但达德觉得这样最好
I didn't want to bug you, but Dud thought this would be best.
客气
No problem.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
花了好久才把他从市场带走
It took him forever to get out of the market.
他们差点就报♥警♥了
They were gonna call the police.
我跟你说过
I told you, man.
这个炼金术的东西 会扰乱人的心智
This alchemy stuff, it gets in people's heads.
但你就是不听
But you wouldn't listen.
你一直鼓励他
You just encouraged him the whole way.
但我们发现的一切都...
Yeah, but everything we found was...
看看它把你带向了哪
Look where it got you!
农场品区
A freak-out in the produce section.
都怪你
This shit is on you.
厄尼 别这么说
Ernie, don't say that, okay?
布莱斯是我朋友 我是他的学徒
Blaise is my friend. I am his apprentice.
我以为我们要成大事了
And I thought we were onto something big.
你错了
Well, you were wrong.
达德 我不需要听你说这些
Dud, I don't need any of this right now.
今天 我下注了这辈子最愚蠢的一次赌注
Today, I made the dumbest bet of my life.
我根本没那么多钱
More money than I have.
再过24小时 我会输得一干二净
In 24 hours, I'm gonna lose big.
我从没这么惨过
I'm more screwed than I've ever been.
你去找伯特谈吧
Well, talk to Burt.
也许你能让他取消赌注
I mean, maybe you can get him to cancel the bet.
达德 走吧
Dud. Just go.
我来照顾布莱斯
I'll take care of Blaise.
你
You...
我不在乎你做什么
I don't care what you do.
走吧
Just go.
厄尼
Ernie...
回头聊 布莱斯
Talk to you later, Blaise.
好
Okay.
你知道我能听到你们 对吧
You know I could hear you guys, right?
别怪达德
Don't blame Dud.
是我让事情失控的
I sort of let things get out of hand.
谢了 厄尼
Thanks, Ernie.
你想我撕掉厄尼的借条吗
You want me to tear up Ernie's slip?
是的
Yes.
拜托 就假装这事没发生过吧
Please, just pretend like it never happened.
因为你要是有任何原则的话
Because if you had any principles at all,
你一开始就不该接受他下注
you would have never let him make the bet in the first place.
因为你知道厄尼没有那么多钱
Because you know Ernie doesn't have that kind of money.
我坐在这儿 人们进来 敲定生意
I sit here. People come in. Business is conducted.
我提供服务 满足客人需求
Services are rendered. Needs are met.
日子一天天过去
And the days go by.
撕掉
Tear it up.
没有写在纸上
It's not on paper.
都在这里
It's all written up here.
永远都在
For eternity.
拿去
Take it.
莉茲花了8千块赎回的 金姆博洛医生的钱
Liz paid like 8 grand for it. Dr. Kimbrough did.
收下吧 拜托
Just take it. Please.
达德 不行
Dud. You can't.
这是你父亲的
It's your dad's.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但他已经不在了
But he's gone.
而且我也没打算戴
And I wasn't ready to wear it, anyway.
我没准备好去墨西哥
I wasn't ready for Mexico
结婚或者任何事
or marriage or anything.
收下吧
Take it.
告诉厄尼赌注取消
Tell Ernie the bet's off.
珍妮特·普莱斯
再使用 再利用 再想象
Reuse, recycle, reimagine.
当我们把创新的能量
When we take the energy of innovation
与救世结合在一起
and combine it with the practice of salvation,
你就能获得救世创新[分泌唾液]
you get salivation.
珍内特·普莱斯 闭上你的嘴
Janet Price! Shut your mouth for a second!
你们把我想成一个巨大的星球
I want you all to imagine me as a big planet.
叫做"珍内特星"
Call it "Planet Janet."
也许这些人
Yeah, maybe all these people
-都相信你的狗屁 但我不信 -现在爬进我内部
- believe your bullshit, but I don't. - Now climb inside me.
来吧 我是中空的
Go on. I'm hollow.
你是个赖账的 你欠我钱
You're a deadbeat and you owe me money!
能容下你们所有人
You can all fit.
这女人是骗子
Yeah, this woman is a complete fraud!
珍内特星是一个...的地方
Planet Janet is a place...
你不能打断破坏者 莉茲
You can't disrupt a disrupter, Liz.
-这是罪 -在那你们的点子会很真实
- It's a sin. - ...where your ideas can be so real
真实到有自己的想法
they have ideas of their own.
我知道你们在想什么
Now, I know what you're all thinking,
我不是靠猜
and I don't mean I'm making a guess.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking
因为这些是我希望你们拥有的想法
because they're the thoughts I want you to have.
控制了意识流
Control the stream of consciousness
你就控制了故事走向
and you control the narrative,
故事走向就是工作流
and narrative is workflow.
我思考它
I think it.
我完成它
I make it.
我得到它
I take it.
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare!
-什么 -我受不了了
- What? - I can't take this anymore!
这比纱姆罗克斯还烂
This is worse than Shamroxx!
斯科特心情不好 我们试图跟他说话
Scott is in a bad place! We tried talking to him,
但他好像有紧张性精神症一样
but it's like he's catatonic or something!
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特 你还好吗
Scott... are you okay?
我的义务解除了
I have been released from my duty.
防守完全崩溃
Complete defensive breakdown.
帕特森到后面投掷
As Patterson went back to throw,
雷纳德一个人在达阵区
all alone in the end zone was Leonard.
他接到了球 38比37
He catches it, and right there, 38-37 is the score.
我的天
Oh, my... God!
他们现在可能掉出前十
And now they may drop out of the top 10.
这是最终比分吗
Is that a final score?
是的 惊天大冷门
Yeah. It's a huge upset.
我刚赢了两万
I just won $20,000!
你好 莉茲
Hello, Liz.
听说你在找我
I hear you're looking for me.
听说你想揍我的脸
I hear you want to punch me in the f...
我的脸从没被揍过
I've never been punched in the face before.
我喜欢
I liked it!
现实的滋味
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表