剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我要怎么加入这个兄弟会
How do I join?
《49号♥旅舍》前情提要
拉里实施了巨大的骗局
Larry committed massive fraud.
这是什么
What the hell is that?!
我是守护之王
I'm Sovereign Protector.
出租的标牌没了
"For lease" Sign's gone.
要是今天我不能零负债地走出去
If I don't walk out of here debt-free,
我就跳桥
I will throw myself off a bridge.
我拯救了兄弟会
I saved the Lodge!
华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯写过一本日记
Wallace Smith had a diary.
骑士和护卫
The Knight, Squire thing.
你永远知道上哪儿找我
So, you'll always know where to find me.
自信之人 我们要去墨西哥了
El Confidente? We're going to Mexico.
我们有几条关于卷轴的线索
We got a couple leads on the scrolls.
[西语]
Soñar el sueño impossible.
不可能的梦
"The impossible dream."
我们做到了
We did it, man. Yeah.
先生们 梦结束了
Gentlemen, the dream is over.
我按到了什么 引擎着火了
Uh, I pushed something and sort of set the engine on fire,
我们得跳下去
so we need to jump.
你说你会开飞机的
You said you can fly a plane.
我心里以为我可以 但是别担心
In my heart, I thought I could, but don't worry.
有三个降落伞
There's three parachutes.
只个两副了
Okay, there's two parachutes and obviously,
我要用一个 因为我更重要
I should take one, because I'm more important!
拉马尔 搞什么
Lamar! What the hell, man?!
不好意思 但这是事实 社会需要我
I'm sorry, but you know it's true! Society needs me!
我是天才 我能创作永恒的文学作品
I'm a genius! I create timeless works of literature!
兄弟会见 各位
Okay, I'll see you around the Lodge, boys!
-等等 -别忘了拿上卷轴
- Wait! - And don't forget the scrolls!
-拉马尔 -杰罗尼莫[美国跳伞爱好者有高喊Geronimo的传统]
- Lamar! - Geronimo!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Hold on!
卷轴
The scrolls!
快
Hurry!
我们要怎么跳
But how are we gonna do this?!
一起跳下去
We're gonna do it together!
-好的 -我不会放开的
- Okay. Okay. - I won't let go!
-好 -跳
- All right. - Go!
六周前
49号♥旅舍
第二季 第一集
你有烟吗
Hey, do you have a cigarette?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你有一块钱吗 可以买♥♥个塔可
You got like $1 so I can get a taco or something?
当然 我有三块
Sure. I have $3.
太好了 谢谢你
Awesome. Thank you.
抱歉 我忘了 我需要这钱
Uh, sorry, actually, um, I forgot. I... I kind of need that.
我忘了我得付停车费
I forgot I have to pay for parking.
我要去长滩纪念馆
I'm on my way to Long Beach Memorial.
-可你给了我 -我刚才没多想
- You gave it to me. - I wasn't thinking.
请你还给我
I... I need it back.
你真的很逊 你知道吗
You really suck. You know that?
-做人很逊 -我知道我逊
- Like, as a person. - Oh, I know. I know I suck.
但如果你能忘记我今天的不逊
But if you could just forget my suckiness for today,
那就算帮了我大忙了
that would really help me out.
太晚了 贱♥人♥
Too late. Lady bitch.
我要吃塔可了
It's taco time!
把钱还我
Give me the Goddamn money!
快
Now!
我完全好了
Yeah. I'm pretty much 100% healed.
-看上去确实好多了 -被鲨鱼咬治好了我的蛇咬伤
- Does look better. - Shark bite healed my snake bite.
星群
The constellations, man.
每件事都一个接一个地发生
Everything clicks one by one,
-赫耳墨斯之鸟降临 -是啊
- the bird of Hermes descends. - Yeah, it does.
他已经吃了两周的抗生素
He's also been on heavy antibiotics for two weeks.
你妹妹要来接你吗
Your sister picking you up?
是的 马上就来 谢谢
Yeah, she'll be here in a minute. Thank you!
大家都等不及你回到兄弟会
Everybody's really looking forward to getting you back at the Lodge.
我们急需提升士气
We could use a boost.
斯科特上任后 气氛就一直很消沉
It's been kind of a downer with Scott in charge.
不敢相信乔斯林让他接替了厄尼
Yeah. I can't believe Jocelyn let him take Ernie's throne.
你有见到厄尼吗
Hey, have you seen Ernie?
没 他叫我帮他照顾几天费尔南多和他的乌鸦
No. He asked me to watch Fernando and his crow for a few days.
去旅行了 圣芭芭拉
Took a vacation. Santa Barbara.
他回来后就一直买♥♥醉
He's been slammed at work since he got back.
圣芭芭拉 酷
Santa Barbara, that's cool.
酷
That's cool.
他根本没去兄弟会
He hasn't been around the Lodge at all.
我觉得发生了那些事后
I think after everything that happened,
他需要一点时间独处
he just needed some time to himself.
好吧
Oh, yeah, that's... that's cool.
我给你带了补给
Oh, hey, I got your supplements.
太好了
Oh, great! Yeah.
对了 明天到书房♥来找我
Uh, hey, also, tomorrow, come find me in the library.
有怪门在打开 达德
Strange doors are opening, Dud.
我好像找到了重要东西
I think I found something important.
-什么 -没什么 就是生命的秘密之火
- Oh, what? - Nothing. Just the secret fire of life.
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们进入管道行业都不是为了出名
None of us got into the plumbing game to get famous.
我们干这行是因为我们热爱它
We do what we do, because we love it.
但我们中有的人注定要干大事
But some of us are destined for greater things.
每个月 南加州管道加热冷却承包商
Every month, the Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
都会发布简报
of Southern California puts out its newsletter.
每个月 都放在我桌上无人问津
And every month, it sits on my desk collecting coffee rings.
但这个月不会了
But not this month.
看看谁上了封面
Because look who's on the cover.
你怎么做到的
How'd ya pull this off?
我之前去米拉洛马销♥售♥
I was in Mira Loma making shit happen at distro.
PHCC的韦恩也在
Wayne from PHCC was there.
他说 下个月我们能让你做封面吗
He said, "Could we put you on the cover next month?"
我说 不 我需要这热度
I said, "Nah, man. I don't need that noise.
这不符合我的人设
That's not what I'm about."
但他一直求我 我就答应了
But he kept begging me, so I finally said yes.
帮了他个忙
Did him a favor.
你帮了我们所有人一个忙
Well, you did us all a favor.
约翰·济慈说得好
It's like what John Keats said.
美好的事物总能带来无尽的欢愉
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
他当时是在讲花瓶或是柳树什么的
He was talking about a vase or a willow tree or something.
但他也可能是在暗指
But he might as well have been talking about
西岸超级销♥售♥公♥司♥
West Coast Super Sales.
怎么了 厄尼
What's the matter, Ernie?
从没上过《流》杂♥志♥封面吗
Never made the cover of The Flow?
什么
What?
我吗
Me?
没有
No, no.
从没上过
Never.
听着
Listen.
我知道你最近为了清理队长和奥比斯
I know you've been getting beat up all over town
留下的烂摊子而四处奔波筋疲力尽
cleaning up after Captain and Orbis.
你想休息一下吗
You want a break?
不如和斯皮迪一起整理订单
Maybe hop on the order desk with Speedy?
整理订单 没门儿 我可是个推销员
Order desk? No way, I'm a road man.
有订单才会有"钱"途
The road is great when you're selling.
04到06年 那的确是黄金年代
'04 to '06, those were golden years, for sure.
但是今非昔比啊
But time tells.
我也很迷茫 鲍勃
I don't know, Bob.
你有没有过那种自己走错了路的感觉
You ever get the feeling you made a wrong turn?
比如说 你的人生或许还有其他可能
Like, your life could be something else?
天呐 厄尼 那也太丧了
Jesus, Ernie, that's gloomy.
我不喜欢那种想法
I don't like it.
你若想一直干下去 就必须重燃斗志
You want to stay on the road, you gotta get your fire back.
干点别的 理清头绪
Do something to clear your head.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表