剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
拉里没有真的在里面喝啤酒
Larry wasn't actually in there pounding beers.
是魂魄
It was a ghost!
布莱斯 告诉他
Blaise, tell him.
我或许暗示了上天显灵的可能
I might've suggested the possibility of a visitation,
但并不意味
but that doesn't necessarily mean that
拉里出现在了主物质位面
Larry manifested in the material plane.
这是个灰色地带
It's -- you know, it's kind of a gray area.
什么情况
What was that?
是斯科特 他在至圣所
It's Scott. He's in the Sanctum.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?!
是自信之人
It's El Confidente.
我从拖车里的隧♥道♥过来的
I came up through the tunnel in the trailer.
什么 我们有隧♥道♥
Wait, we've got a tunnel?
你欠我一杯酒 厄内斯托
You owe me a drink, Ernesto.
你一定是达德了
You must be Dud.
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我一直有梦到你
I've been dreamin' about you.
我们去喝一杯
Let's get a drink.
-好 -来吧
- Okay! - Man, come on!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表