剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
没事 怎么了
Oh, sure, yeah. Hey. What's going on?
这么神秘干什么
What's all the mystery about?
布莱斯 这是朗先生
Uh, Blaise, this is Mr. Lang.
他是房♥产经纪人
He is a property agent.
幸会 朗先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Lang.
自从达德利和儿子游泳器材店关门后
Well, since Dudley & Son left he's had kind of a, uh,
他就一直没找到稳定的租客
kind of a hard time finding a stable tenant.
很难说为什么
Uh, and hard to say why.
知道吗 我不知道
You know? I don't know.
可能是因为目前的经济气候
Could be the current economic climate.
也可能是其他原因
Could be something else.
无从得知
Yes, there's no way to know.
是的 无从得知
Nope, there's not.
总之 我跟他说了你 然后
So, anyway, I told him about you, and, uh, well,
他愿意给你开个好价钱
he's willing to offer you a really good deal,
他说他甚至可以让你缓交几个月
and he said he can even float you a couple months
等你生活重新走上正轨
while you're getting your things up and running.
我不能租这个地方
I... I can't take this place.
这是你家的 很神圣
It's your family's. It's sacred.
我知道
I know.
所以你是唯一一个可以进来的人
That's why you are the only person who can be in here.
因为你明白那些事
Because you understand those type of things.
布莱斯 你现在就像是我的家人
And, Blaise, you're like family now,
我想要你有个家
and I want you to have a home.
我会好好照顾它的
I'll take good care of it.
你也是 郎先生
You too, Mr. Lang.
山猫会
你在这呢
There you are.
要开始了
We're about to start.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay, okay. - Yeah.
-我准备好了 -好
- I'm ready. - All right.
我们为什么在说悄悄话
Why are we whispering?
不知道
I don't know...
因为重要的事情你都会悄悄说
because you whisper when things are important;
今晚是重要的一晚 厄尼 这是你的时刻
tonight is an important night, Ernie. It's your moment.
达德
Dud,
我希望这也是属于你的时刻
I want this to be your moment, too.
我想让你做骑士
I want to make you a knight.
你应得的
You've earned it.
谢谢 厄尼 但是
Thanks, Ernie, but...
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
很奇怪
It's weird.
我太开心了
I couldn't be happier than I am right now.
真的
Truly.
我敲了一道门
I knocked on a door
然后就改变了一切
and it changed everything.
我感觉很幸运
I feel so lucky.
我见到的 做过的事
The things that I've seen and done...
我从来没有想象过
I mean, I never imagined.
墨西哥 太神奇了
Mexico? Come on.
我很期待接下来我将看到的
And I am so excited to see what happens next...
但现在 我
but right now, I...
我不知道
I don't know.
我只能感觉到
All I can feel...
这个影子
is this shadow.
我希望我爸爸能在这儿
And I wish my dad were here
看到我现在的位置
to see where I am,
看到我以后会去往哪里
see where I'm going.
但我知道我在这里的唯一原因是
But I know that the only reason that I'm here
因为我和莉茲失去了他
is because Liz and I lost him...
有时我不知道怎么调整
And sometimes I don't know how to square that.
我不知道我能不能应付得了这样的代价
I don't know if I can handle paying that kind of price.
一切都纠缠在一起
Everything is all tangled.
好的东西 坏的东西
The good stuff, the bad stuff...
感觉很不公平
And it just seems unfair
有时候
that on some days...
我生活里所有美好的事物都让我伤心
all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
会一直这样下去吗
Will it always feel this way?
是的
Yes.
一直
Always.
但生活就是这样
But that's the deal.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我还没准备好做骑士 厄尼
I'm not ready to be a knight, Ernie.
我还得再打卡几英里
I need to clock a few more miles.
好的
Fair enough.
与此同时
But in the meantime,
我有东西给你
I've have something for you.
我去
Holy shit.
什么 厄尼 等等
Wha... Ernie... Wait.
厄尼 你怎么买♥♥得起的
Ernie, how'd you afford this?
我倾销赚的钱加上卖♥♥掉了凯迪拉克
Between my dumping money and selling my Caddy,
我有足够的钱
I had enough.
达德 这是我力所能及的
Dud, it's the least I could do.
我在这儿很久了
I've been here a long time.
我第一次走进那道门的时候 我很迷茫
When I first walked in that door, I was pretty lost.
但拉里在
But Larry was here.
还有你们所有人
And all of you.
这个兄弟会对我的意义我无法言说
This lodge means more to me than I can say.
我试图做一个好的骑士
I've tried to be a good knight.
我失败了很多次
I've failed many times,
不过但愿我在一路上有学到一些东西
but hopefully I've learned some things along the way.
很久以来
For a long time
我不把兄弟会当回事
I took the lodge for granted.
我不再看到它 你懂吗
I stopped seeing it, you know?
然后发生了一件事
But then something happened.
这个孩子来敲门
This kid knocked on the door.
我以为会是地毯清洁工
I was hoping it was the carpet cleaner...
但是是达德
But it was Dud.
自那以后
And since then, well, heh,
自那以后发生了很多事
since then a lot has happened.
在这期间 天
And through it all... Ah, man.
达德 我不知道你是怎么做到的
Dud, I don't know how the hell you did it.
但你让我们凝聚在一起
But you kept us all together.
你让我们走到了今天
You got us here,
你相信这个地方
you believed in this place,
我现在唯一能说的就是谢谢你
and all I can say now is thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我以新的眼光看兄弟会
Now I'm seeing the lodge in a new way.
我仍然想赢得
I still want to compete for titles
市政垒球联盟的冠军
in muni league softball, yes,
但我也无法否认
but I also cannot deny
这里打开了一些奇怪的门
some strange doors have been opening around here.
发现了新的房♥间
New rooms have been discovered.
我们前进的时候
And as we move forward,
我们要留意过去
we should keep an eye on the past,
留意把我们带到这里的历史和传统
history and traditions that got us here.
让我们深入挖掘
Let us dig deep.
让我们记住
And let us remember
在这些墙之外
that outside these walls,
世界可以是个冷酷的地方
the world can be a cold, cold place.
但在这里 当我们在一起时
But in here, when we're all together,
就不一样了
it's different.
这里不一样
It's different in here.
长滩
Hey, Long Beach!
让达德利泳池店
Keep your water crystal clear
来帮你清理泳池
with the help of Dudley Pools.
拜访我们的店铺 购买♥♥你所需的一切
Visit our store and stock up on everything you need
让你的泳池闪闪发光
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表