剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Hi. Sorry. Hi.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Sorry.
通勤好艰难
Killer commute, huh?
这真棒 莉茲
This is such a treat, Liz.
我喜欢乘坐豪华轿车
I just love riding in luxury sedans.
豪华
Mm. Luxury.
这就是今天的主题
That's what today is all about.
我们可以随心所欲
We can do whatever we want.
无限可能
Possibilities are endless.
迪士尼公园
So, Disneyland?
海♥洛♥因♥ 两者都要
Heroin? Both?
我们可以去奥比斯工厂旅行
Hey, we could go on a safari at the Orbis plant.
自从大楼被拆后 大自然就喧宾夺主了
Since the big con went down, nature is reasserting herself.
那里全是杂草 土狼和流浪汉
It's all weeds and coyotes and homeless guys.
还有我
And me.
想去水族馆吗
Want to go to the aquarium?
那有可以发光的水母
They have these luminescent jellyfish.
你看着它们的时候
When you look at them,
就想在太空里漂浮
it's like you're floating through the cosmos.
我喜欢太空
And I love the cosmos.
他们还有吉事果
And they got churros.
吉事果和水母
Churros and jellyfish!
-好 就这么定了 -棒
- Yes! That's the plan. - Nice.
你该找厄尼
Ernie will be your guy.
世上没有人
No man on Earth knows more about
比他更了解托尔森的新型马桶
Tolson's new line of low-flow toilets.
我一直很喜欢厄尼
Yeah, I-I've always liked Ernie,
但奥比斯的事让他大伤元气
but that whole Orbis thing really blew up in his face.
他好像疯了
Seems like he's losing it.
不 相信我
No! Trust me.
厄尼回来了 比从前更好
Ernie is back and better than ever!
稳定 流畅 优等 就像他的凯迪拉克一样
Steady, smooth, classy... just like his Cadillac.
-道格 -嘿
- Dougie! - Hey, hey.
我们去打球吧
Let's hit some balls.
你没打中 厄尼
You whiffed, Ernie.
就像你错失了奥比斯一样
Just like you whiffed on Orbis.
真好笑 道格
Very funny, Doug.
你总是如此机智
You've always been a gentleman of fine wit.
你在路上是嗑药了吗
What, you get high in your hippie van on the way over?
害死的嬉皮小丑
Goddamn hippie clown.
别紧张 厄尼 随便打就行
Don't sweat it, Ernie. Just take a drop.
我可以的 看好了
No. I got this. I got it. Just watch.
生活真好
Life is good!
你没有加击了
You're out of mulligans.
高尔夫非正式比赛中最后一击失败后附加的一击
真可惜 你的事业
Too bad they can't give you a mulligan
可没有"加击"的机会
on your whole career, huh?
哎哟
Oww! God!
搞什么 厄尼
What the hell, Ernie?!
你好
Hi!
你好 莱诺尔吗
Hi. Lenore?
比尔
Bill?
什么
What?
不 我是肖恩
No. I'm... I'm Sean.
比尔·达德利是我爸
Bill Dudley was my father.
我找到了他的老名片盒
Yeah, and, uh, I found his old Rolodex,
他有一些老顾客
and he had some people from way back.
我想我爸以前给你清理泳池
I think... I think my dad used to clean your pool.
老天
Jesus.
抱歉 我只是
Uh, I'm sorry. I just, uh...
我去
Holy crap.
我以为我穿越到过去了
I thought I had gone back in time.
你跟他长得一模一样 太神奇了
You look just like him. It's uncanny.
所以你认识他
Oh, so you knew him?
是的 他怎么样
Yeah. How is he?
他去年去世了
Uh, well, he... he died last year, actually.
被鲨鱼吃了
Yeah. Got eaten by a shark.
不 是真的
No, seriously.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Oh, no. Really? - Yeah.
老天
Good lord.
我真混♥蛋♥ 抱歉
I'm an asshole. I'm so sorry.
你和那人是同事吗
D-Do you work with that guy?
布伊
Oh, Booie.
听着 我已经达成交易了
Look, man. I already closed the deal, okay?
天
Oww! God!
老天 你什么毛病
Jesus! What's your problem?
人人都有退休的时候
Everyone has to come off the road at some point.
订货办公桌
The order desk.
我20年前就是从这开始的
This is where I started 20 years ago.
斯皮迪就坐在那
Speedy was sitting right there.
看 这是不是很棒
See? That's great!
人生就是一个大循环
Life comes full circle.
不是循环
It's not a circle.
是单程票
It's a one-way ticket.
拜托 厄尼 你让我别无选择
Come on, Ernie. You gave me no choice.
西岸超级销♥售♥公♥司♥
West Coast Super Sales.
我是
This is...
厄尼
Ernie.
我是厄尼
This is Ernie.
几根手指
How many fingers?
你说你手上吗
On your hand? Uh...
看 你没问题
See? You're fine.
不需要叫救护车
You don't need an ambulance.
我联♥系♥了你妹妹
Okay. I called your sister.
-她在你手♥机♥里 -莉茲
- She was in your phone. - Liz. Hey.
布伊暴♥力♥袭击了我
Booie attacked me with violence.
-什么 -是的
- What?! - Yeah.
根本无缘无故 完全二流
It was unprovoked. Total bush league.
我去追了那个小贱♥货♥
I went after the little bitch,
但他开车跑了
but he drove off in his little bitch truck.
谢谢帮忙
Uh, thanks for helping out.
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
我要错过我的航♥班♥了
I'm gonna miss my flight.
我在雷诺有约
I had a date lined up in Reno...
前空军 拼命的那种
ex-Air Force, hell-for-leather type.
这就是生活
C'est la vie.
好了 我们走
Alright. Let's go.
我受够了别人来欺负我们达德利一家
I am sick of people walking all over the Dudleys
好像我们好欺负似的
like we're a bunch of lightweights.
莉茲 你开得有点快
Uh, Liz? You're actually going pretty fast.
-是啊 -等等
- Yeah. - Wait, wait.
抱歉 莉茲 这不是你的本♥田♥车
Uh, sorry. Liz, this is not your Honda.
这车好多了
This is way, way nicer.
什么情况
Sorry. What's happening?
红灯 莉茲
Red light, Liz!
当我没说
Never mind.
达德
Dud!
达德 达德 达德
Dud! Dud! Dud!
我没事
I'm good!
说好了
So, it's agreed.
你不能起诉莉茲
You will not press charges against Liz
破坏你的财物
for destruction of property,
你也要放弃在达德利和儿子游泳器材店的租约
and you'll give up your lease on Dudley & Son.
作为交换
And in exchange,
你不能起诉布伊
you will not press charges against Booie
谋杀未遂
for attempted murder.
再见 婊♥子♥们
Aloha, bitches.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表