剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
有 你能不能...
Yeah, do you ever, like...
把多人捆绑派工
bundle people for jobs?
捆绑派工
Bundle?
你的客户需不需要一个团队
Do your clients ever need a team?
我不明白这有什么难懂的
I don't see what's hard to understand about this.
我们是迁徙动物 我们成群出动
We're migratory creatures. We move en masse.
你也知道打临工很不易 罗斯
Temping is hard, Ross. I don't need to tell you that.
很寂寞 压力又大
It's lonely and stressful
突然闯入别人的世界
just dropping into someone else's world.
所以为何不派一群...
So why not send a...
已经彼此熟识的人呢
pod of people who already know each other?
商业是酸 溶解人间羁绊
Commerce is an acid that dissolves human bonds.
要派就派一群
Send in the pods.
听着 当我和莉兹在一起时
Look, I am a better employee, husband, and father
我是一个好员工 好丈夫和好父亲
when I'm near Liz.
这样很有道理
This makes perfect sense.
我不确定我能帮到你们
I'm not sure I can help you,
但如果你们想在一起的话
but if you want to stay together,
你们为什么不自己想办法
why don't you find a way to do that?
制定一个计划 创业啥的
Make a plan. Start a business.
为什么不去试一试呢
Why not give it a try?
因为我们也不知道自己在做什么
Because we have no idea what we're doing.
我帮助的大多数企业都破产了
Most businesses that I help are complete disasters.
他们都不知道自己在做什么
No one knows what they're doing.
所以你们和其他人一样有机会
So you have as good a chance as anyone.
天图管道那家伙说帅气杰夫
This guy at Tento Pipe said that Beautiful Jeff
给他的瓷器订单打了八折
offered him 20% off his china order.
但我不认为工厂在搞活动 所以...
But I don't think the factory is running any specials, so...
我们来承担那两成
We'll eat that 20%.
下次天图有大项目要做时
Beautiful Jeff probably thinks he can get that back and then some
帅气杰夫应该是觉得他能连本带利赚回来
the next time a big project goes through Tento.
厄尼 达德
Ernie, Dud.
如果你们不介意的话 我想和你们谈谈
If you don't mind, I'd like to speak with you two
一个私人问题
about a personal matter.
这事恐怕很严重
I'm afraid it's serious.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for sitting down with me.
这太难了
This is hard.
鲍勃 你没事吧
Bob, are you all right?
人生啊
Life.
我们都认为我们会永远在这里
We all think we're gonna be around here forever,
但是...
but then...
不是个长久之计 伙计们
It's a brief candle, gentlemen.
不是个长久之计
A brief candle.
怎么了 鲍勃
What's going on, Bob?
你...生病了吗
Are you... sick?
对 我们会帮助你的 鲍勃
Yeah. We're here for you, Bob.
什么 没有 我没病
What? No! I'm not sick.
我要回学校了
I'm going back to school.
现在不去更待何时
I figured it's now or never.
我报了城市学院的一些诗歌♥课程
I signed up for some more poetry classes at City College.
还有些别的课
Plus a bunch of other stuff.
我在这儿的时间会大幅减少
I won't be around as much,
这就是我想找你谈的事 厄尼
and that's what I want to talk to you about, Ernie.
我希望你能在我不在的时候管理这个地方
I was wondering if you could take the helm whenever I'm gone.
跟踪工厂的进展
Stay on top of our factories,
让我们的销♥售♥人员井然有序
keep our outside salesmen in line.
没问题 鲍勃
You got it, Bob.
然后达德
And Dud.
我希望你出去跑业务
I want you to hop on the road.
我♥干♥ 对
I'm in. Yeah.
我得先把我车子搞定 但是...
Um, I have to figure out my current vehicle situation, but it's...
我感觉你销♥售♥很在行
I got a feeling you can sell.
厄尼会教你一些门道
Ernie will show you what's what.
那谁负责订货呢
Hey, uh, what about the order desk?
小问题
That's easy.
再雇几个笨蛋来接手不就行了
Just hire another couple of knuckleheads to take over.
好嘞
All right!
我♥操♥
Jesus!
你好啊小女友
Hey, girlfriend.
你怎么进来的
How are you even getting in here?
恭喜你被保释了
Congrats on making bail.
一切都在我的掌控之中
Everything is happening just as I hoped it would.
进监狱吗
Going to prison?
我的救赎之路就要开始了 莉兹
I'm at the start of my redemption narrative, Liz.
要想重生必须先死
You have to die to be reborn.
我正处在我想待的地方
I'm exactly where I want to be.
好吧 我不想你待在我的公♥寓♥里 所以...
Yeah, well, I don't want you to be in my apartment, so...
拜托了 莉兹
Please, Liz.
我很努力
I'm trying so hard.
我很不擅长这个 我和你在一起的时候 我...
I'm terrible at this. When I'm with you, I...
有那么一瞬间 我可以不再当英雄
for a moment, can stop being this superhero
做自己
and be myself.
我认为我们是朋友
I consider us friends.
你打算陷害我替你去坐牢
You were gonna set me up to go to jail for you.
那是"B计划"
That was so "Plan B."
选择是天使的翅膀
Options are angel wings.
-成了 -滚吧
- Blammo. - Fuck you.
-成了 -等等
- Blammo. - Wait.
塔尔坎有那些卷轴的照片
Tarquin has pictures of the scrolls.
我们与达芙妮那伙人一直有联♥系♥
We've been in touch with Daphne's people.
一切正在进行中
It's all in motion.
我经历了一场梦中风暴 莉兹
I had a dreamstorm, Liz.
你是计划的一部分
You were a part of it.
还有你哥哥加入的那个可笑的兄弟会
And that ridiculous lodge that your brother belongs to.
抱歉 我知道这听起来像是在胡言乱语
I'm sorry, I-I know this all sounds like brilliant ramblings,
但重点是我的下一章
but the point is my next chapter
将会很精彩
is going to be a doozy.
我需要你那狂暴的自我毁灭力量站在我身边
I need your violent self-destructive power by my side...
你渴望死亡 这就是力量
you crave death and that's power.
做我的伙伴吧
Be my partner.
不了 谢谢
No thank you.
再见 莉兹
Goodbye, Liz.
我们会再见的
I'll see you soon.
没事了吧
Are we cool?
合约到期通知单在杂物箱里
Pink slip's in the glove.
想要让它一直运转你得洗个澡
You're gonna take a bath trying to keep that thing running.
我要给达德
I'm giving it to Dud.
他知道怎么做
He knows how to work it.
他心灵手巧
He's got the magic touch.
伯特 你在这儿多久了
Hey, Burt, how long have you been here?
-很久 -是吗
- A long time. - Yeah?
什么时候来的
Since when?
-一开始就来了 -嗯
- Since the beginning. - Heh.
当铺在文明之初就存在了
Pawn shops have been around since the start of civilization.
先有了管道行业 然后有了当铺
Plumbing first, then pawn shops.
-必需品 -没错
- Necessities. - That's right.
保持简单
Keep it simple.
没有简单可言
There's nothing simple about it.
要做我所做的事
To do what I do,
你得高♥瞻♥远瞩
you have to see a long way.
你好
Hi.
-你好 -抱歉 我迷路了
- Hi. - Sorry. I got lost.
我不知怎么进了你的防空洞
I just sort of found my way into your bomb shelter.
我们没有防空洞
We don't have a bomb shelter.
你有的
Well, you... you do.
我在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
我感觉我在做梦
I-I... I feel like I'm dreaming.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我是斯科特
I'm Scott.
米歇尔
Michelle.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表