剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
- We're ready, Liz. - Yeah.
听你的演讲
For your speech?
好
Okay.
好当
Okay.
各位 这是
Well, guys, this is...
我的演讲
my speech.
很久以前在纱姆罗克斯 我们提供薯条
Long ago, at Shamroxx, we served french fries.
但在这儿我们提供的是炸薯条
But here we serve Pommes Frites.
其实是一个东西
They literally come out of the same bag,
但我们收取两倍的价格
and we charge twice as much.
很神奇 让它给你灵感
It's magic. So, let that inspire you.
还有 如果有混♥蛋♥抱怨
Also, if some dickhead complains
蘑菇酱或者勃艮第葡萄酒
about the mushroom sauce or the Burgundy,
叫他们来找我 我会让他们冷静
just send them my way and I'll cool them out, okay?
记住 出了差错的话
Remember, when things go wrong,
就是我这个经理不称职
it's my fault for being a crappy manager.
顺利的话
And when things go well,
就是因为你们很棒
it's because you guys are awesome.
开始干活吧
So, let's go.
一杯定时炸♥弹♥
One "Ticking Time Bomb".
希望她喜欢
I hope the lady likes it.
我尽力了 没人能抱怨
I've done the best I can, and that's all anyone can ask.
那桌那么大 怎么只有一杯鸡尾酒
That's a big table. Why only one cocktail?
是单身女子派对 不过大家都怀孕了
Well, it's a bachelorette party, but everybody's pregnant.
一杯定时炸♥弹♥
One "Ticking Time Bomb".
不要被炸到脸
Make sure it doesn't blow up in your face.
继续来不要停
Keep them coming.
姑娘们好 我是这里的经理莉茲
Hi, ladies. I'm Liz. I'm the manager here.
我想确保你们的要求都得到了满足
I just want to make sure you guys have everything you need.
天啊 莉茲
Oh, my God. Liz?
-莉茲·达德利 -嘿
- Liz Dudley? - Oh, hey.
-贝丝 -是的
- Beth! - Yeah!
好久不见
Long time.
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
你们看到她了吗
You guys see this broad?
她是传奇
She is a legend.
大四那年 她在罗斯莫的一个派对上
Our senior year, she got annihilated
喝得大醉 然后在机场
at a party in Rossmore and ended up at the airport
开铲车
driving around in a forklift.
-最后被抓 -嗯
- She got arrested. - Yeah.
算是毁了我一段时间的生活
It kind of ruined my life for a while.
超惨
So hardcore.
谢天谢地 这太棒了 莉茲
Oh, thank God. This is amazing, Liz.
今晚之前都好逊
Tonight was sucking big time.
你想要什么 贝丝
What do you want, Beth?
你想要我们杀死我们的宝宝
Do you want us to kill our babies
-就为了你开心吗 -抱歉 凯特琳
- just so you can have a good time? - Sorry, Kaitlin.
我只是见到老朋友很激动
I'm just... I'm just really excited to see an old homie.
我们当时都是姐妹会的
We were all in a sorority together.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们知道我多爱你们
Sisters, you know I love you so much. You know that.
只是再过几天我就要结婚了
It's just that I'm getting married in a couple of days,
没有一件事是照我预想中来的
and nothing is going like I imagined.
不如我送些甜点给你的...
Well, how about I comp some desserts for your...
-姐♥妹♥们♥ -真的吗
- sisters. - Oh, my gosh!
待会儿你走之前 过来找我
And later, before you go, come find me.
我们喝一杯
We'll do a shot.
你真是个天使
You're an angel.
有人为你画过像吗
Ever had your picture painted before?
我在城市学院的人体素描课上当过裸模
Well, I used to posed nude for figure classes at City College.
所以算是有过吧
So, yeah.
-一千块钱 它就归你 -慢着慢着
- 1,000 bucks, it's yours. - Hey, hey, hey!
各位各位 拜托
Guys, guys, guys! Guys, guys, come on.
我们得为墨西哥之行筹钱
We need money for Mexico.
权当是给我们的一笔投资
You know, invest with us.
我想帮 但我刚买♥♥了这个特许经营的东西...
I would, but I just bought into this franchise thing...
-火水 -你是说火水吗
- Fydro. - Fydro?
我堂兄也在做那个
Hey, my cousin's doing that, too.
-城里都传开了 -你们疯了吗
- It's all around town. - Are you guys nuts?
那是个金字塔骗局 懂吗
That is a pyramid scheme, alright?
要把钱投到些实质性的东西里 比如卷轴
Put your money into something real... the scrolls.
天
God.
看来我们只好去试着拉拢篡权者了
Guess we have to make our appeal to the usurper.
-篡什么 -不行
- The what? - No!
分部不会为墨西哥之行拨任何经费
The lodge will not be funding any expeditions to Mexico.
也许你们可以做点别的
Hey, maybe instead of doing that,
比如这周末来当志愿者
you guys could volunteer this weekend.
这里要办婚礼
There's a wedding.
我们得把厨房♥的隔油池打扫干净
We need to clean the grease traps in the kitchen.
圣杯尚在外
The holy grail is out there,
这家伙居然还在意隔油池
and this guy's talking about grease traps?
-他是不是有病啊 -我才没病
- What's his problem? - I haven't got a problem.
乔斯林 你怎么看
Jocelyn, what do you think?
事实上吧...
Uh, well, actually, um,
老实说 我觉得没问题
I-I can't see a problem, to be honest.
我是说 如果确有分部的器物散落在外
Um, I mean, if there is an actual lodge artifact out there,
未尝不可去找一找呢
why not have a go?
没错
Yeah.
也许会很有趣呢
Might be a cool time.
我可以和我的上司谈谈
I could, uh, speak to my superior,
看看能不能搞点经费
maybe, uh, move some money around.
不行不行
No. No!
绝对不行 没得商量
Absolutely not, end of discussion.
听着 这里我说了算 懂吗 你猜怎么着
Hey, hey! I'm in charge, alright? You know what?
你们...你们都给我出去
I want... I want all you guys out.
你根本就不是正当合法的王 斯科特
You're not even the rightful king, Scott,
因为拉里早已把王位传给了厄尼
because Larry anointed Ernie.
-拉里当时已经疯了 -你知道吗
- Yeah, well, Larry lost his mind. - You know what?
有个词专门来形容你这样的人 斯科特
There's a word for guys like you, Scott,
篡夺王位的人 那个词就是...
guys who steal thrones, and that word is...
-那词怎么说来着 布莱斯 -篡权者
- What is it again, Blaise? - Usurper.
篡权者 你就是个篡权者 斯科特
The usurper. You're a usurper, Scott.
你知道你需要怎么做吗
You know what you need to do?
你需要放慢脚步
You need to take a moment
审视内心深处
and look inside yourself.
在你人生中第一次
And for the first time in your life,
透过表面 触及
look underneath the surface and get in touch
你潜意识里的黑暗隧♥道♥
with the dark tunnels of your unconscious.
回去玩你的魔法药水去吧 布莱斯
Go play with your magic potions, Blaise.
我还有分部要管
I got a lodge to run!
刚才闹得有点僵
That got a bit tense.
你还好吗
You okay?
实际上 布莱斯的话也许有些道理
Actually, Blaise might have a point about, um,
要审视内心
looking within.
自从我来这里以后 这方面我确实做得更多了
I've certainly done a lot more of that since I've been here.
斯科特 成为守护之王似乎
Scott, it doesn't seem like being
并没有让你...
Sovereign Protector is making you...
开心起来
happy.
你一直在尽力为别人着想...
You work so hard for everyone else...
你父亲 还有康妮
your dad and Connie.
有想过你自己吗
What about you?
什么能让你开心
What would make you happy?
我想让你立刻回伦敦
I want you to go back to London immediately.
这是命令
That's an order.
-斯科特... -这里你说了不算
- Scott... - You have no rank!
我不再需要你的帮助了
And I don't need your help anymore.
我太不人道了 对吧
I mean, I'm a monster, right?
我知道我不该在离婚礼还剩两天时
Like, I should not be having doubts about Tim two days
对蒂姆有所动摇 我只是...
before our wedding, but I just...
我最怕的事情是我会
My greatest fear is that I'm gonna end up
嫁给一个错的人
nailed down in the wrong place.
你知道 每个人都会存疑
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表