剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
making sure I was there.
我很想告诉他那次经历多有趣 但是...
I wanted to tell him how fun it was, but...
我知道他不会明白的
I knew I couldn't make him understand.
让他经历那一切我感到十分内疚
I felt so horrible for putting him through it.
我知道我绝不会再那样做
I knew I could never do that again.
我必须待在他身边
I had to stay close.
我哪儿也没去过
I've never been anywhere.
从未离开过加州
I've never even left California.
我哪儿都去过
I've been everywhere.
见过无数的机场和商务套房♥
I've seen a lot of airports and corporate suites.
我总是活在表面
I'm always skimming the surface.
我习惯这样
It's... It's where I live.
但你无惧于活得深刻 莉兹
But you're not afraid to go deep, Liz.
所以我才偷了你的故事
That's why I stole your story.
你想来点冻酸奶吗
Do you want to get some frozen yogurt?
大个子
Hey, big guy.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
看起来你迷路了
You look lost.
如果你迷路了 我们可以帮你
If you're lost, we can help.
我才没迷路
I'm not lost!
赶紧开走
Now keep driving,
不然老子把你们踢飞
or I'll kick your sorry little asses up and down the road!
快开走啊
Drive!
我们只是想帮忙而已
Just trying to help!
"你是汤姆·斯通吗" 信使问道
"Are you Tom Stone?" The messenger asked.
"我是" 斯通答道 "奥拉夫派你来的吗"
"I am," said Stone. "Did Olaf send you?"
"是的 奥拉夫想让我传话给你"
"Yeah. Olaf wants me to give you a message."
"他说你只有24小时来解密《地球空洞法典》"
"He says you only have 24 hours to decipher the Hul Jord Codex."
斯通笑了 随后掏出他的228型手♥枪♥
Stone laughed, and then he pulled out his .228
杀掉了信使
and shot the messenger.
-所以 故事都在你的脑子里 -没错
- So, it's all in your head. - Mm.
《奥斯陆行动》里的每一句话
Every line of "Operation Oslo."
以及《欧罗巴之夜》系列的其余22本
And the other 22 volumes of the "Europa Nights" Series.
你还打算再写多少本
How many more are you gonna do?
若想把故事讲好的话...
Well, to tell the story right...
至少需要写100本吧
gonna need at least 100 volumes.
梅兹先生 我能不能问你一个...
Um, Mr. Metz, can I ask you a...
-不 叫我拉马尔就好 -拉马尔
- No, Lamar, Lamar. - Lamar.
拉马尔 我能问你一个文学问题吗
Lamar, uh, can I ask you a literary question?
缪斯是如何起作用的
How does a muse work?
比方说 吉纳维芙是你的女朋友吗
Like, is Genevieve your girlfriend?
不不不 完全不是这样
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. God, no.
不是的 我们是纯粹的柏拉图式关系
No, no, no, no. It's entirely platonic.
只有这样才行得通
That's the only way it can work.
达德 缪斯提供灵感
Dud, a muse provides inspiration.
每部伟大著作中都存在的
The intoxicating riddle that lies
令人无比兴奋的核心谜题
at the heart of every great work.
做♥爱♥只会毁了我的进度
Sex would only ruin my process.
这就是为什么我十年来从没有射♥精♥
That's why I haven't ejaculated in 10 years.
我...
Well, I...
在我完成汤姆·斯通的故事前
I won't allow myself to
我都不允许自己这样做
until I finish the tale of Tom Stone.
绝了
Damn.
约束力真强
That's commitment.
很庆幸我不是作家
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not a writer.
好吧
Yeah.
不过我很高兴你是 拉马尔
But I'm glad that you are, Lamar.
嗯
Yeah.
你们知道这附近哪里可以买♥♥到
Hey, you guys know where I could score some bennies
-安♥非♥他♥命♥吗 -不知道
- around here? - Uh, no.
算了
Forget it.
算了 我们吃点什么吧
Forget it. Let's eat something.
迫移
Zugzwang.
什么
What?
迫移 象棋术语
Zugzwang! It's a chess term.
这个可怜的傻瓜 处于迫移了
This poor fool... is in zugzwang.
也就是说它会被迫移到会丢子的位置
It means he's in a losing position.
不管他怎么走
No matter what choice he makes,
只会使自己的处境更糟
he can only make his position worse.
《苏黎世大迫移》是《欧罗巴之夜》的第十卷
"Zugzwang in Zurich" is volume 10 of the "Europa Nights."
我最黑暗的一段经历
One of my darkest journeys.
我进度太落后了
I'm so behind.
我才看到《布拉格悖论》和《奥斯陆行动》
I've only read "Prague Paradox" and "Operation Oslo."
-什么 -嗯
- What? - Yeah.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
你得按顺序看 达德
Well, you have to read them in order, Dud.
你错过了所有错综复杂的关系
You miss all the intricate connections.
我会补上的 我保证
I'll catch up. I promise.
迫移
Zugzwang.
早就听到了 拉马尔
Heard you the first time, Lamar.
如果汤姆·斯通是一位象棋专家
If Tom Stone is a chess expert...
你一定也是
... you must be a chess expert, too.
所以你可以写这个
So you can write about it.
相信我 汤姆·斯通懂什么
Believe me, if Tom Stone knows how to do something,
我就懂什么
I know how to do something.
这么说你懂自♥由♥搏击和造炸♥弹♥了
So you know how to kickbox and build bombs?
汤姆·斯通
Tom Stone...
就是我
ç'est moi.
《疯狂马德里》
"Madness in Madrid."
三天就写好了
Wrote that one in three days.
所以 布莱斯解释了所有事
So... so, Blaise explained everything...
图书馆 哲人蛋屋 卷轴
the library, the egg room, the scrolls,
-厄尼的外遇 -我是山猫会的
- Ernie's affair. - I'm a Lynx...
他知道他可以视我为知己
He knew he could take me into his confidence.
自信之人之前就推测你是山猫会的
El Confidente had a theory you were a Lynx.
他是对的
He was right.
我所有的书都参照了山猫会的事
All of my books are sprinkled with Lynxian references.
比方说 字谜 离合诗 书中书
Anagrams, acrostics, the book within the book, so to speak.
你有自信之人的消息吗
Now, have you heard anything from El Confidente and, uh...
她叫什么 那个想要比特币的疯子吗
what's her name? The big coin nut?
达芙妮 不
Oh, Daphne. Uh, no.
没戏了 可能这样最好不过了
That ship has sailed, and it's probably for the best,
因为最后那些卷轴
'cause all that scroll stuff just ended up
让布莱斯崩溃
tearing Blaise apart, you know.
现在 稳定下来的感觉真的很不错
And right now, it just feels really good to be, like, stable.
是啊
Yeah.
有些人太接近真♥相♥
Some men lose their nerve
就会精神失常
when they get too close to the truth.
我不清楚那是什么感受 但我很同情布莱斯
I don't know what that's like, but I feel for Blaise.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
真是副好地图
This is a beautiful map.
这个洞是怎么回事
Tell me about the hole.
说来话长 基本上 是我捶出来的
Long story. Basically, I punched it.
我的手都捶废了
It screwed up my hand.
你做得远不止那些 厄尼
Oh, you did way more than that, Ernie.
是吗
I did?
预兆和象征 我的朋友
Signs and symbols, my friend.
你没看到吗
Don't you see?
布莱斯误读了信♥号♥♥
Blaise misread the signs.
他不明白卷轴的真正含义
He doesn't understand the true meaning of the scrolls.
完成杰作的秘方
I mean, a secret formula for completing the magnum opus
可以打开通往神奇未知世界的门
that opens the door to some magical unseen world?
简直太不可思议了
I mean... That's insane.
想起来确实有点疯狂
Yeah, when you think about it, it does seem kind of nuts.
在现实中
When in reality,
任何智者都应该清楚
it should be clear to any intelligent man
那些卷轴就是通往地球中心的地图
that the scrolls are a map to the center of the Earth.
梅里尔知道最大的秘密 先生们
Merrill knew the greatest secret of all, gentlemen...
即地球是空心的
the Earth is hollow.
我们脚下有一整个世界
Now, there's an entire world beneath our feet.
问题是 这个世界就是亚特兰蒂斯神话的来源吗
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表