剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
That's what I said... 40 years ago!
我现在还在干 可开心了
And here I am, still having a blast!
你在这干了多久了
And how long have you worked here?
很久
A long time.
我第一年负责订货
I spent my first year on the order desk.
然后就去外面销♥售♥了
Then I made the jump to outside sales.
每天都在高速路上 驰骋多年
The freeway, all day, every day, for years.
咖啡 地图 电台
Coffee, maps, the radio.
我很喜欢
I loved it.
有时黄昏时刻
Sometimes at dusk
我会在过渡环形线顶端
I'd be at the top of a transitional loop,
我能俯瞰整个城市
and I'd see the whole city down below...
灯火通明
lights going on,
太阳下山
sun going down...
还有大海上的火焰
and the fire out over the ocean.
美极了
It was beautiful.
-小莉 哥 好啊
- Lizard. - Oh, hey, brother. What's going on?
准备好去墨西哥
Getting ready for Mexico.
对啊
Right.
-重大旅行 -嗯
- The big trip. - Mm-hmm.
等等
So, wait.
这是兄弟会组织去休假吗
This is some kind of lodge... retreat?
不是
Uh, no.
恰恰相反
It's actually the opposite of that.
是不是有什么臭味
Does something smell kind of bad in here?
是的 是我
Oh, yeah. Uh, it's me.
我在垃圾箱里躲了几个小时
I was hiding in a dumpster for a couple of hours.
-什么 你 -我们别无选择
- What? You were... - We had no choice.
-老天 -那个垃圾箱救了我们
- Oh, Jesus Christ! - That Dumpster saved us.
谢谢让我打理 莉茲
Thanks for letting me freshen up, Liz.
或许有空还可以再聚
Maybe we can do it again some time.
好啊
Sure.
看样子莱诺尔和她在头等舱里
I guess Lenore dated all these guys
服侍过的男人都约过
she met serving drinks in first class.
他们会带她潇洒过一晚 炫耀 然后就没了
Like, they'd take her out for a fancy night, show off, and that was it.
她喜欢爸爸因为他很
She liked Dad 'cause he was so...
接地气
down-to-earth.
莉茲
Liz...
-我不在乎 -等等
- I don't care. - Wait.
你不在乎爸爸在别处还有生活
You don't care that Dad had a whole other life?
不不
No. No.
我毫不意外 他从没跟我们提到过她
And I'm not surprised that he never told us about her
或者带她过来 因为他知道她是疯子
or brought her around 'cause he knew she was nuts.
她说爸爸想娶她
You know, she said Dad wanted to marry her,
但她老是拒绝
but she kept blowing it up
因为她不想放弃她的阔绰生活
because she didn't want to give up her jet-set lifestyle.
我们当时就10岁 11岁
We were like 10 or 11.
你能想象要是他们结婚了我们的生活会有多不一样吗
Can you imagine how different our lives would've been?
不 我也不需要因为没有发生
No. And I don't have to because it never happened.
他不爱她 好吗
He... He didn't love her, okay?
就是一时的放纵
It was just a stupid fling.
他爱的是妈妈
He loved Mom.
他和莱诺尔交往了三年
He dated Lenore for three years.
她很了解他
She knew him really well.
爸妈是相亲时认识的 一个月后就结婚了
Mom and Dad met on a blind date and got married a month later.
没错
Y-Yeah. Exactly.
那是命运
It was fate, okay?
爱情就该是那个样子
That's what love is supposed to be.
认识 然后不顾一切相爱
You just, you know, know, and then you jump right in.
你心目中的爸爸
You know, you have this picture of Dad in your head,
不接受任何质疑
and it can never be questioned.
-你这是在怀旧 -那又怎样
- It's total nostalgia. - Yeah. So what?
只能说明我在乎爸爸
Okay. All it means is that I care about Dad.
我在乎他在失去妈妈后给我们创造的生活
I care about the life that he created for us after he lost Mom.
我在乎我们家 我们三个人
I care about our family, the three of us.
但缺了点
But something was...
什么
missing.
对我来说没有
Not for me.
好吧 有时我会想妈妈
Okay, yeah, sometimes I think about Mom.
但事实是 我从不了解她
But the truth is, is that I never knew her
你也一样
and neither did you.
一直只有我们三个人
It was always just the three of us.
一直都是达德利和儿子
It was always Dudley and Son.
莉茲
Liz...
好像你在怀旧
it's like you're nostalgic for something
从没发生过的事一样
that never even happened.
不是这样的 只是
No, that's not it. It's just...
到底怎么了
Hey, what... what's going on?
你先是和鲍比复合
It's like f-first you get back together with Bobby.
现在你又和莱诺尔在垃圾箱里玩
Now you're jumping in and hanging out in Dumpsters with Lenore.
你们现在是朋友了吗 我不...
Like, what, are you guys friends now? Like, I don't...
你能获得什么
What are you getting out of this?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
也许就是一起度过几个古怪的夜晚
It was maybe just a couple weird nights.
她只是想让你买♥♥更多的火水
She just wants you to buy more Fydro.
你自己都说了
I mean, you said it yourself.
这是金字塔骗局
It's a pyramid scheme.
你该离她远点
You should just stay away from her.
嗯
Yeah.
你也许是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
好了
Alright.
你想跟我们去墨西哥吗
You want to come to Mexico with us?
可能正是你需要的
I mean, it could be just what you need.
车上多半还有位置
There's probably room in the van.
我还可以跟你说说我们探索的本质
And I can kind of fill in you on the nature of our quest.
探索
Quest. Yeah.
这个
Well, um...
我还得工作
I've got to work.
还有 别误会
Also, and don't take this the wrong way,
但是和你以及你兄弟会的怪胎一起待在墨西哥
but being trapped in Mexico with you and your lodge weirdos
差不多算是我最可怕的噩梦 所以
is pretty much my worst nightmare, so...
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
盯着我 杰瑞米
Hold my gaze, Jeremy.
盯着
Hold it.
这是折磨 你想干什么
This is torture. What do you want from me?
在外 我们将我们的事迹献给遗忘
Out there, we proffer our deeds to oblivion.
但在内 在欧姆尼和珍内特警惕的注视下
But in here, under the watchful eye of Omni and Janet,
事情很重要
things matter!
你明白吗
Do you understand?
高级牛排餐厅 明白
Higher Steaks. Yes.
我只想制♥作♥酒
I just want to make drinks.
让人们开心 名字傻傻的高价酒
Overpriced drinks with stupid names that make people happy.
然后我想回家永远抱着我的儿子
And then I want to go home and hug my son forever.
也许你会的
And perhaps you will.
对了 你看着很棒
You look great, by the way.
你们都看着很棒
You all look great.
是吗 莉茲
Don't they, Liz?
是的 我们看着高雅 屈从
Yes, we look elegant and servile.
我从没注意到过你的伤疤
I never noticed your scar before.
我喜欢
I like it.
很真实 可信
Very real, very authentic.
一旦你说某样事物真实可信后
Once you call something real and authentic,
它们就不再真实可信了 不过无所谓了
it no longer is, but whatever.
这是我81年在疯人院里弄的
I got this in '81 at the Cuckoo's Nest...
我想你们都知道珍妮特很渴望
I want you all to know Janet is anxious
知道今晚会怎样
to hear how things go tonight.
她希望高级牛排餐厅
She wants Higher Steaks
在品牌进化这方面
to be a kind of great leap forward
能取得巨大进展
in terms of evolving our brand.
-我们准备好了 莉茲 -嗯
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表