剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
就一次
Once.
不 这很好
No, it's great.
你开始看到梅里尔投入了毕生经历的
You're starting to see the alchemical truths
炼金术真♥相♥
that Merrill dedicated his life to.
等等 我没说我相信它
Hold on. I didn't say I believe any of it.
有一份历史记录 但其余的
There's a historical record, but everything else,
什么梅里尔完成了杰作
that Merrill completed the magnum opus,
制♥造♥出了黄金
made gold,
找到了炼金药 变得长生不老
found the elixir of life and became immortal.
这全都是胡扯
It's an endless catalogue of bullshit.
而你却蒙着眼睛
And yet, you are wearing a blindfold.
重点是
The point is,
我很享受这些胡扯
I'm enjoying the bullshit.
我懂 就像是真兄弟会的意义
No, I get it. It's like the idea of the True Lodge.
兄弟会中的兄弟会的传闻
The rumor of a lodge within a lodge.
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
我知道
I know.
这是个愚蠢的留言让人误入歧途
It's a dumb rumor that's led people astray.
我觉得所谓的真兄弟会
You know, I think that by the "True Lodge,"
梅里尔只是在描述
that... that Merrill is just describing that place
所有炼金术士想要到达的地方
all alchemists are trying to reach.
你干活 通过那道黄金门
You do the work, you pass through the golden door,
你就会到达所有轨道消失的地方
and you'll end up in that place where all circles vanish.
你要去敲那黄金门
And you're knocking on the golden door?
是的
I am. Yes.
我很接近了
I'm so close.
我只需要摆脱斯科特
I just need to get Scott off my ass.
-你能帮我吗 -不
- Can you help with that? - No.
我目前要避免冲突
I'm trying to avoid conflict at the moment.
好吧
Fair enough.
这玩意你要戴多久
How long are you gonna wear that thing?
专家说时间到了我自会知道
The specialist said I'd know when to take it off.
我的轮胎破了
Yep, my tire is shredded.
我不知道这是好的预兆还是坏的预兆
I can't tell if this is a good omen or a bad omen.
这不是预兆
I'm pretty sure it's a non-omen.
最好不是
You better hope not,
鉴于你发展的下线很糟糕
considering how crappy your downline is looking.
很难卖♥♥给朋友 好吗
It's hard selling to friends, okay?
你在帮他们
You're helping them.
我要说多少次
How many times do I have to say that?
我的朋友遍地都是
I have friends all over,
我们今天要见的那几个女士也是
like the ladies we're seeing today.
我高中起就认识其中几个了
I've known a couple of them since high school.
我们一起上的高中
I mean, we went to high school together,
校友页面上有她们的照片
and they're listed on the alumni page.
合理的目标
So fair game.
如果我们能及时赶到的话
If we get over there in time.
没事 我这就联♥系♥汽车协会
We're okay. I'm gonna call AAA.
汽车协会
Aaa.
你是公主吗
What are you, some kind of princess?
我在历史上 车子出过很多问题
Well, historically, I've had a lot of car problems.
家里人都有这个通病
Runs in my family.
汽车协会是地球上最好的组织
AAA is the best deal on Earth.
我喜欢他们
I love those guys.
他们该穿斗篷
They should wear capes.
你是说你不会换轮胎吗
Are you telling me you don't know how to change a tire?
空气过滤器呢
What about air filters?
你从没换过空气过滤器
You never even changed an air filter?
没有
Nope.
散热器油
Radiator fluid?
没有 我不是机修工
No, I'm not a mechanic, okay?
你最好学学
Well, you better learn.
我自学了修理一切
I taught myself to fix everything.
我受够了被机修工坑
I got tired of getting screwed by mechanics.
看
Voilà.
杰商贸
Magnum what?
杰作
Uh, opus.
嗯
Yeah.
这是
It's, uh...
是 你懂的
It's, like, um... you know,
很难解释
it's... it's... it's very hard to explain.
这臭味是什么
What is that terrible smell?
是我 以及一些蒸馏
It's me and some of my distillations.
已经融为一体了
It's all one thing now.
附近有厕所吗
Is there a bathroom nearby?
我有点反胃
I'm feeling really nauseous.
大厅右边
Yeah, just r-right off the hall.
朝...
To the... Oh.
干得漂亮
Well done.
-她很棒 0嗯
- She's lovely. - Yeah.
谢谢 布莱斯 谢谢
That's... Thanks, Blaise. Thanks.
你还好吗
You... You okay?
当然
Yeah.
当然
Yeah.
布莱斯
Hey, Blaise,
你还有炼金药
do you have any more of those elixirs
或者水烟枪吗 因为
or bongs or whatever? 'Cause, um...
我的腿开始痛了
my leg's really starting to hurt.
抱歉 我有点滞后了
Sorry, I'm a little behind.
最近很忙 我的学徒不在
Been real busy. I don't have my apprentice.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
关于这个
Um, about... about that.
我事情很多
I got a lot on my plate right now.
我没空
And, um... I-I don't think I have time
再做你的学徒了
to be your apprentice anymore.
嗯
Yeah.
斯科特 搞错没有
Hey, Scott, come on, man.
你得给布莱斯空间
You got to give Blaise his space.
康妮需要更多空间
Connie needs it more.
不管你让康妮住哪
Connie is never coming back to you
她都不会回到你身边了
no matter where you put her!
接受现实吧 别让我们跟着受罪
Deal with it so the rest of us don't have to!
够了
That's it.
滚
Get out.
滚
Get out!
你代表了这地方所有的缺点
You represent everything that's wrong with this place!
怎么 你要做什么
Oh, come on. What are you gonna do?
你要对我施咒吗
You gonna cast a spell on me?
布莱斯
Blaise, Blaise, Blaise!
别这样
Let's not do that!
没必要的
You don't have to do that!
我
I d...
住手 布莱斯 住手
Stop it! No, Blaise, stop!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你疯了 布莱斯
You've lost it, Blaise!
我什么都没失去
I've lost nothing!
只有我能看到
I'm the only one who can see!
厄尼 快跑
Ernie, run!
布莱斯疯了
Blaise has lost his mind!
布莱斯 等等
Blaise! Wait, wait, wait!
没事
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay, man.
放松
Just... Just relax, okay?
放松 结束了
Relax. It's... It's over.
这就对了 深呼吸
There you go. Breathe.
怎么了
What is going on?
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表