剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
to keep your home pool sparkling...
今晚怎么样
How was the big night?
很棒
It was amazing.
猜猜怎么着
And guess what?
厄尼从赫曼手里买♥♥回了那辆车
Ernie bought the Thing back from Herman.
-我又有车了 -什么
- Yeah. I got wheels again. - What?
-是的 -太棒了
- Yeah. - That's amazing.
是啊
I know.
我也看了几遍这个
Yeah, I've watched this a couple times, too.
他们看上去很开心 对吗
They look really happy, don't they?
我知道旁边有人在对他们说
I know someone's there going,
"表现得开心点 但是..."
"Okay, now look really happy, but... "
你可以从他们眼睛里看到
You can see it in their eyes.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late.
但你能陪我去个地方吗
But will you go somewhere with me?
哪里
Where?
我想做一件事
There's something I want to do.
我需要去做
Something I need to do.
但我不想自己一个人做
But I don't want to do it alone.
我很期待
I'm excited.
我从没去过卡特琳娜岛
I've never been to Catalina.
很好啊 那你在这做什么
Oh, it's great. So, what are you doing here?
还不过去
You should just go.
我答应了我会留下来帮忙做清洁的
Well, I promised I'd stay here and help clean up.
莉茲会来接我
Liz is gonna come pick me up here.
达德 卡特琳娜岛上
Dud, uh, there's a special kind of nightshade
有一种特别的龙葵
that grows on Catalina.
你能帮我带点回来吗
Could I place an order?
当然
Of course.
我有事找你
I need to talk to you.
我的天
Holy shit.
克拉拉认为这样最好
Clara thought it was for the best.
她担心总部有问题
She's worried that something is wrong in London.
她不信任她的上司
She doesn't trust the people she works for.
她回去调查 但是全都乱套了
She went back to learn more, but it's... it's all gone wrong.
她认为总部知道卷轴还在这里
She thinks that London knows the scrolls are still here.
她让我们不惜一切保护卷轴
She's asked us to do whatever we can to protect them.
防谁
From who?
任何来找卷轴的人
From whoever might come looking for them.
-这是我们的义务 -我们的义务
- It's our duty. - Our duty?
这不是真兄弟会的义务吗
Isn't that the duty of the "True Lodge."
厄尼 我们就是真兄弟会
Ernie, I think we are the True Lodge.
我是梅琳达
This is Melinda.
你是谁
Who is this?
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
见鬼
For God's sake.
我去开
I got it.
达德在吗
Is Dud in there?
我一直给他发信息叫他出来
I've been texting him to come out,
但他手♥机♥可能没电了
but his phone's probably dead.
你是莉茲
You're Liz.
我有听说过你
I've heard about you.
-我是康妮 -你好 康妮
- I'm Connie. - Hi, Connie.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-进来吧 -不用了
- Come on in. - Oh, no, I-I'm fine.
麻烦告诉达德我在外面
If you could just let Dud know I'm outside.
我想你该进来
I think you should come inside.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
莉茲
Liz!
你准备好出发了吗
Hey. Are you ready to go?
嗯 我要先给车子装上顶棚
Yeah, I just got to go put the roof up on my car.
很高兴你进来了
I'm so glad you came in.
这地方是不是很棒
Isn't this place great?
好了 我马上回来
Okay. I'll be be right back.
-欢迎 -欢迎 莉茲
- Welcome. - Welcome, Liz.
好奇怪
It's weird.
我感觉我有来过这里
I feel like I've been here before.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表