剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
其实就是一种虚构的货币
Okay, so it's basically a made-up currency.
不是所有货币都是虚构的吗
Right, but isn't all currency made up?
如果人们相信柠檬是钱
I mean, like, if people believe lemons are money,
-那柠檬就是钱 -没错
- then lemons are money. - Exactly. Right?
我不想细说
So, okay, I don't want to get too in the weeds on this...
但是比特币 就像是现代炼金术
...but Bitcoin, it's -- it's -- it's like modern alchemy, right?
你解开一个谜语 你就能创造黄金
You solve a riddle, and you create gold.
我和艾弗里工作的这些人
So Avery and I work for these people
他们认为比特币的原始算法
who believe that the original algorithm for Bitcoin
就是根据哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔的卷轴编写的
is based on the scrolls of Harwood Fritz Merrill.
真兄弟会开始了这个计划
And, I mean, the True Lodge set it all in motion,
但我们不知道方法 时间或地点
but we never knew how or when or where
直到我看到那个木乃伊的新闻
until I saw the news report about the mummy,
我瞥见了这个
and I caught a glimpse of this,
这是真兄弟会的象征
which, you know, we know to be an emblem of the True Lodge.
于是我联♥系♥了艾弗里
So I contacted Avery.
他来到这儿 弄清了一切
He showed up here and he pieced it all together.
艾弗里在哪
Where is Avery?
南极洲 但这不重要
Antarctica, but that's not important now.
这要追溯到华♥莱♥士♥·史密斯和杰克·卢米斯
Look, this all goes back to Wallace Smith and Jackie Loomis.
他们把卷轴带到了长滩
They brought the scrolls here to Long Beach, right?
他们设法联♥系♥上了
They -- they somehow got in touch
奥比斯的工程师和抛物线组
with the engineers at Orbis and the Parabola Group...
剩下的比较模糊
...and -- and the rest is kind of hazy,
但重要的是拿到卷轴的人
but what's important is that whoever has the scrolls
可以解开比特币 赚取数百万
can unlock Bitcoin and make millions.
那就是创造黄金的配方啊
So it is a formula for making gold.
没错 就是创造...
That's what it is. It's a formula for ma--
不是魔力黄金 我懂
Not magic gold. I get that.
不过
But, uh...
等等 那史密斯的日记呢
Wait. So what about Smith's diary?
对
Oh, yeah.
你可以把这个还给布莱斯
You can -- you can give this back to Blaise.
这是
That is, um --
这是个死胡同
That was a dead end.
不过我们现在需要知道的是该去墨西哥的哪里
But what we need to know now is where to go in Mexico.
达德 如果你能帮助我们
Dud, if you can help us,
我们会让你变得很有钱
we will make you very rich.
嗯
Yeah.
我是说
I mean...
我还指望能拿到鲨鱼赔偿金呢
I was really counting on that shark money, you know what I mean?
你坑了我
And ya kind of screwed me on -- on that.
抱歉 那是骗局
I'm sorry. I am sorry. That was a scam.
但这个
But this -- no, this...
这是真的
This is legit.
我所说的数目 它能
I mean, the kind of money that I am talking about, I mean, it could...
它能解决很多问题
it could solve a lot of problems.
嗯
Yeah.
让达德利泳池店
Keep your water crystal clear
来帮你清理泳池
with the help of Dudley Pools.
想让你的泳池在夏日保持干净
Worried about keepin' your pool in summertime shape?
答案近在眼前
Look no further.
拜访我们的店铺 购买♥♥你所需的一切
Visit our store and stock up on everything you need to keep...
今晚我们阅读《亡灵书》
Tonight, we read from the Book of the Dead,
我们将纪念那些离开了兄弟会
where we honor those Lynx who have departed our lodge
变成星星的成成员
and now dwell among the stars.
我会先念前300个名字
I'll, uh, read the first 300 names,
然后轮流来
and then we'll take turns.
我想先念我的父亲 米奇·米勒
I would like to start with my father, Mitch Miller,
他是神圣骑士
who attained the rank of Solemn Knight
带领兄弟会夺取了十次垒球市内联赛冠军
and who helped lead the lodge to 10 muni-league softball titles.
在光明中前进 米奇·米勒
Go forth in light, Mitch Miller.
在光明中前进
Go forth in light.
接下来 艾比盖尔·沃特斯
Moving on -- Abigail Walters,
她是光明骑士
who attained the rank of Luminous Knight.
你是来道歉的吗
Did ya come to apologize?
不 你什么毛病
No. What is wrong with you?
该道歉的是你
You should be apologizing.
我脾气不好
I have a temper.
我也不想那晚那样收场 真的
I didn't want the night to go that way, I swear.
这不是道歉 我从不道歉
That's not an apology. I don't do apologies.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我只想知道我爸还说了我什么
I just wanna know what else my dad said about me.
他说了很多
He said a lot of things.
你有多了解他
How well did you know him?
我们做了很长时间的朋友
We were friends for a long time,
然后我们成了爱人
and then, obviously, we became lovers.
天 你真是一无所知
God, you're clueless.
进来 你看上去缺火水
Come in. You look defydrated.
-就在那 -嗯
- Right there. - Yep. Yeah, yep.
艾迪
Uh, Eddie...
我受不了了
Oh, I-I-I-I can't. I can't -- I can't take it anymore.
我知道这是个美丽的传统
I know that this is a beautiful tradition,
但现在这没有任何作用
but right now, this is not helping anything, okay?
我们都因为不同原因而难过
We're all feelin' down for different reasons.
我不想点名
Okay, and I don't wanna point anyone out.
我不想单独挑出一个人
I don't wanna single somebody out.
或许我们难过
But maybe -- I don't know, maybe it's because we're sad
是因为我们被奥比斯解雇了
because we got laid off at our job at Orbis.
也或许是因为被驱逐
Or maybe because, you know, we got evicted
不得不搬进我们大♥麻♥店的后面
and we had to move into the back of our pot shop.
也或许是因为我们
Or maybe it's because we have a --
在酒吧欠了3000元
an insane $3,000 bar tab, you know?
也或许是因为我们的凯迪拉克坏了
Or maybe it's because our Caddy's in the shop, you know,
我们的女友出国
and our -- our girlfriend left the country.
也或许是因为我们的妻子出轨
Or maybe because our wife had an affair,
-她出国 -达德 现在不是说这些的时候
- and she left the country -- - Dud, really not the time.
所以我们才来到了兄弟会
Which brings us to the lodge.
我们敞开大门
We kept the doors open,
但是一切都变了
but hasn't been the same.
拉里死后 一切都变了
Nothin's been the same since Larry died,
我们还没从中走出来
and we're all still dealin' with that.
我知道你们在想什么
I know -- I know what you're thinking.
你们在想 达德 你说的
You're thinking, "Dud, everything you're sayin' here
句句属实
"Is 100% true,
但我们无能为力
but there's nothin' we can do about it."
你们错了
Well, you're wrong,
因为我们可以改变
because there is.
听好
Now, listen.
你们必须相信我
You're just gonna have to take my word on this,
我是一个巨大国际阴谋的
but, basically, I am a major player
主要人物
in a vast international conspiracy.
涉及比特币和卷轴
It involves Bitcoin and the scrolls.
-什么 -听好
- What? - Now -- yeah, and -- and, okay.
卷轴在墨西哥的某个地方
And the scrolls are somewhere in Mexico.
不知道具体♥位♥置 但我们必须找到
Don't know where, but we gotta go get 'em, okay,
因为它们价值数百万
because they're worth millions.
好消息是我们都能分一杯羹
And the great thing is, is that we can all share it.
我们需要为了兄弟会而这么做
We need to do this for the lodge.
这是我们的命运
It's our destiny!
我知道因为是拉里跟我说的
And i know that because Larry told me, and -- and --
不想吓到谁 但这里闹鬼
and not to freak anyone out here, but this place is haunted.
闹鬼 我知道
It's haunted, and -- and -- and I know that
因为前天晚上 拉里
because, the other night, Larry and --
拉里的魂魄找到我 他告诉我的
Larry's ghost came to me in the bar and he told me.
他说 达德 去墨西哥
He said, "Dud, gotta go down to Mexico,
你得找到圣杯
and you gotta get the holy grail," Okay?
拉里的魂魄想让我们去墨西哥 谁要去
Larry's ghost wants us to go to Mexico. So who's in?
好的
Okay.
我去
Holy shit!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表