剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
阴影和谜语 对吧
Shadows and riddles, right?
-没错 -嗯
- Exactly. - Yeah.
日记是关键
The diary is the thing,
我一直在收集梅里尔写的书
so I've been collecting all the books written by Merrill,
试图找到线索 但
trying to find a clue, but...
太多了
it's a lot, yeah.
所以 达德
Which is why, Dud...
我需要你做我的
I was hoping that you would be my...
学徒
apprentice.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?!
-是的 -好啊
- Yeah. - Yes!
当然
Of course!
太好了 可为什么选我
Great. Uh, yeah, but why me?
因为我落后了好多进度
Because I'm way behind on all this stuff.
见和未见
Seen and unseen, man.
你懂我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
你在沙滩上瞥见了它
You got a glimpse of it on the beach in the light.
看到了你♥爸♥爸 汤瓦部族
Seeing your dad, the Tongva.
奥比斯工厂的星空
The star field at Orbis.
我跟你说的这些吗
Did I tell you all that?
在医院说的 你吃了止痛药
In the hospital. The painkillers.
嗯 我
Yeah, I mean, I...
我觉得可能是因为奥比斯工厂里的毒烟
I guess it could just be all the toxic fumes in Orbis.
也可能是因为我在沙滩上失血过多
Could've been all that blood that I lost on the beach.
不 别这样
No. Don't do that.
嗯
Yeah.
我也不这么觉得
I don't think so, either.
谢谢 布莱斯
Thanks, Blaise.
天 我要怎么处理这一切
God, but what do I do with all that?
梅里尔博学多识
So, Merrill was a polymath.
他写了关于
He wrote books on
炼金术 经济 地理和建筑的书
alchemy, economics, geology, architecture.
现在没人看了 因为他的想法很过时
Nobody reads 'em anymore, because his ideas are obsolete.
地球空洞说被证明是错的
The Hollow Earth theory didn't really pan out.
但你不能从表面理解他
But you can't take him literally.
他喜欢地图 所以他写了一本关于地图制♥作♥的书
He loved maps, so he wrote a book on cartography.
他认为
He had this idea
人人都是用两张地图在世界里游走
that everyone navigates the world using two maps,
一张实际地图 上面标注着城市街道
a physical map, cities and the streets,
但在它之下 还有张神秘地图
but underneath it, there's a mystical map...
标明了
...that shows the spots
世界上蕴含秘密的地方
where the world seems to let us in on a secret.
大多数人只使用那张实际地图
Most people navigate using just the physical map,
但炼金术士两张都使用
but alchemists move between the two.
日间世界 上班 吃玉米煎饼
The daylight world, going to work, eating burritos,
然后下面有另一张地图在等待着
but then there's that other map waiting down below.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy. This is crazy.
我感觉
Man, I just feel like
我生活里的一切终于有了意义
everything in my life's finally starting to add up.
瓶中闪电
Lightning in a bottle.
瓶中闪电
Lightning in a bottle.
就
Just...
感觉自♥由♥了
Feel free.
我感觉我可以随心所欲
I feel free to do whatever I want.
如果你什么都可以做你会做什么
What would you do if you could do anything?
简单
That's easy.
清理泳池
Clean pools.
爱丽丝
You know, Alice,
我真的想给你买♥♥件好东西
I really want to get you something nice
感谢你救命之恩
for saving my life.
我说了 我什么都不想要
I told you, I don't want anything.
我知道
I know, I know.
但我就是觉得
But, you know, it's just, I can't help but feel
这不公平 报纸上都在
it's not fair that I'm the one getting celebrated in the paper
-赞美我 -没人赞美你
- and you're not. - No one's celebrating you.
要不要个新的冲浪板
What about a new board?
或者
Or like...
顶尖电子产品
...state-of-the-art electronics?
你根本没钱 哥们
You don't have any money, dude.
肖恩·达德利
Sean Dudley?
是的
Yeah?
我是来给你钱的
I'm here to give you money.
所以你是律师
So... you're a lawyer
随便你叫我什么
Call me whatever you want.
我在报纸上看到了你 你很痛苦
I read about you in the paper, you were in pain.
-我是来解决此问题的 -我的腿吗
- I'm here to fix that. - Oh, my leg?
不用 虽然还有点疼
No, I mean, it hurts a little bit,
但已经好了 会留下一个很大的伤疤
but it's healing okay and it's gonna have a crazy scar.
你遭受了悲剧 你理应获得赔偿
You suffered a tragedy. You deserve to be compensated.
负责一方得给钱
The responsible party has to pay.
应该不能起诉大海吧
Well, I don't... I don't think you can sue the ocean.
州 县 市
State, county, city.
如果我跟你说 那些贪婪的混♥蛋♥
What if I told you they all knew about the shark problem
他们都知道鲨鱼问题 却将其掩盖呢
and they covered it up, those greedy bastards?
我去
Shit.
-真的吗 -是的 是真的
- Really? - Oh, yeah. That could definitely be true.
既然我们开始合作了
Okay, look, now that we're working together,
-你只有一个工作 那就是相信我 -嗯
- you only have one job and that is to trust me. - Yeah.
-明白吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Mm-hmm.
他们不像上庭的
They don't want to go to trial.
他们会想尽快调解
They're gonna want to settle fast,
所以我会无偿为你提供法律援助
so I will provide my law services pro bono,
-拉丁语里是免费的意思 -我知道无偿的意思
- which is Latin for "Free"... - I know what pro bono means.
直到他们支付你的医疗费
...until we get your medical expenses paid,
以及一大笔赔偿金
plus, a nice, fat chunk on top of that, okay?
我只需要你偶尔作证
Now, I'll just need you for the occasional deposition.
我喜欢深入细节
I like to go deep, get a lot of detail.
除此之外 你只管旁观 等着收钱
Other than that, you just sit back and wait for the money.
保证能拿到
It's guaranteed.
所以
So...
保证能拿到
this is pretty much guaranteed?
保证能拿到
So, this is pretty much guaranteed.
我想要做的是 伯特
And what I want to do, Burt,
就是用我未来将靠鲨鱼事件赚到的钱来抵押
is leverage some of my future shark earnings.
比如暂时一千
Okay, let's say, mmm, a grand, for now,
友情价 好吗
okay, on friendly terms, okay?
然后到时我会给你
And then down the road, I'll give you, like,
我赔偿金的百分之十
10% of my settlement.
你在哪上的法学院
Where did you go to law school?
耶鲁
Yale.
耶鲁 伯特
Yale, Burt.
耶鲁
Yale.
好
Okay.
一千收百分之三十的利息 一个月期限
30% on the grand, month term,
然后你之后拿到的赔偿金我也要分
plus, I get a dime on whatever your law provider brings in.
我这就去写
I'll write it up.
很好 我要莉茲的电视
Great and, uh, I'm gonna grab Liz's TV while I'm here,
因为我们很需要
because we need that.
还要一个这个
Uh, and I'll take one of these, too.
好
Right.
-你就像是天使 -是啊
- You're like an angel. Mmm. - Yeah, yeah. I am.
那看上去像是龙咬的
Ooh! That looks like a Goddamn dragon bite.
海龙 是的
Dragon of the sea, man, yeah.
厄尼在吗 我想跟他讲全部经过
Uh, is Ernie here, 'cause I can't wait to tell him the whole story.
他没去医院吗
Didn't he come to the hospital?
-没 -你确定吃了抗生素还能喝酒吗
- Nah. - Are you sure you can drink, taking antibiotics?
医生都爱这么说
Yeah. Mmm. I think that's just something doctors say.
各位
People?!
我一直在按铃 快来
I've been ringing the bell, let's go!
骑士和流氓们 开会了
Come on, you knights and knaves, let's start the meeting.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表