剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
-你好 -请给我在六号♥机加4美元
- Hey, man. - Can I get, uh, $4...
23美分的油 拜托了
23 on pump 6, please?
把这个一起算上
I'd like to add that to my purchase.
回收珠宝
两星当铺
我找到了一个东西
Found something.
-自我救赎 -比那更好
- Salvation? - Better.
我想用它来换
And I'd like to trade it...
这块手表
for the watch.
-你是在沙滩找到这个的吗 -没错
- You found this at the beach? - Yep.
这是一枚山猫会戒指
That's a Lynx ring.
你得成为山猫会的一员才能得到
You have to be a Lynx to get one.
太棒了 山猫会是什么
Wow. How about that? What's a Lynx?
一个兄弟会 类似于共济会和麋鹿兄弟会
They're a fraternal order, like the Masons or the Elks.
共济会和麋鹿兄弟会 好吧
The Masons and the Elks. All right.
好吧 所以这个值多少钱
All right, so what's it worth?
不值钱 它不是真的黄金
Nothing. It's not real gold.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
总有一天你会明白它们的区别的
Someday you'll know the difference.
这上面有一个铭文
Well, there's a -- there's an inscription on it here.
伯特 你会说拉丁语吗
Um...Do you speak Latin, Burt?
我说得很流利
I'm fluent.
"下如同上 上如同下"
Oh. "Superus sic et Inferus."
我从没听说过山猫会
I've never heard of the Lynx.
他们有个小屋 就在
They have a lodge, over by the, uh...
奥比斯工厂旁边
Orbis plant.
奥比斯工厂
The Orbis plant?
我每天都开车经过那里 从没见到过
I drive by there every day. I've never seen it.
我要休息一会
I'm taking a break.
好的 赫米 小赫赫
All right, Hermie! Hermie Dermie!
老兄 这个能换任何东西吗
All right, well, can you give me anything for it, man?
如果你需要钱
If you need cash,
我可以再贷你一笔
I can open up another line of credit for ya.
想都别想
Never again.
89.9% 你的良心不会痛吗
89.9%. How do you sleep at night?
借款中心是126.6%
The Dollar Center's at 126.6.
伯特 你可真是个寄生虫
You're a parasite, Burt.
我爸总是说你是他见过的最可怜
My dad always said that you were the saddest,
最可悲的混♥蛋♥
most pathetic piece of shit that he ever met.
你知道吗 他说得对
And you know what? He was right.
这个能换什么
All right, what'll you give me for this?
49号♥旅舍
第一季 第一集
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hey.
你妹妹打过电♥话♥来这找你
Your sister called here, looking for you.
她有什么事吗
What did she want?
她想知道你什么时候换部新手♥机♥
She wants to know when you're getting a new cell phone.
我不再住在电♥话♥之地了 所以
Well, I don't live in phone land any more, so...
你现在住在哪里
Where are you living right now?
在过去 爱丽丝 在过去
In the past, Alice. In the past.
给我拿三个蛋糕 三包薯片
Uh, give me three sprinkles, three twisties...
和一个熊爪包
and a bear claw.
看看你自己
Wow. Look at you.
我刚见完我的理财师 所以
Yeah, well, I just saw my financial advisor, so...
马和王分别吃
Knights, uh, king to, uh,
象和兵
bishops and pawn and then a --
然后两个后将军
then a double queen zigzag.
照做吧
Do it.
-你等会出来玩吗 -我得上一整天的班
- Uh, so you going out later? - I'm working all day.
真可惜 要起大浪了
Oh, that's too bad. The swell's picking up.
你怎么知道的
How would you know?
因为我眼睛还好使 爱丽丝
Well, because my eyes still work, Alice.
那就别再像个娘炮一样 跟我出去
Then stop being a pussy and come out with me.
你得回到水里
You gotta get back in the water.
你知道吗 我有更重要的事要做 好吗
Well, you know what? I got better things to do. Okay?
老兄 这可不是废品
Hey, bud. This isn't junk.
它是经典
It's a classic.
我看到你了
I see you!
没错 就是你
Yeah, you!
你最好赶紧滚蛋
You better move!
有种你就回来
Yeah, why don't you come back, eh?!
回来啊
Come back!
拿好 这些值得赞美的杰作
Here you go -- all the glories of creation.
你收比特币吗
You take Bitcoin?
我不收数字货币 只收现金 50美元
No crypto-currencies. Cash only. That's 50.
很好 我是布莱斯·圣约翰大夫
Great. And my name is Dr. Blaise St. John...
我想谢谢你
...and I would like to thank you
选择了我作为你的药剂师
for making me your apothecary of choice.
-好吧 -这些从帕洛斯弗迪斯
- Okay. - You must love it
来的富二代一定让你高兴坏了
when the rich kids come down from Palos Verdes.
他们仅次于天使
They're second only to the angels themselves.
你的土风火包准备好了
I have your earth, wind, and fire kit ready to go.
现在你所需的一切都在这里面了 包括说明
Now everything you need is right in there, including instructions.
混合好了后 就涂抹在毛上
Once it's mixed together, just rub it into his fur.
或是任何痛的地方
or wherever there's irritation.
谢谢你 费尔南多也感谢你
Thank you. And Fernando thanks you.
-今晚在酒馆见吗 -不了
- See you at the tavern tonight? - ?No.
下班后 我要陪拉里打9洞高尔夫
After work, I'm playing nine with Larry
-而且我还有别的事要做 -去约会吗
- And, um, I've got other stuff. - Hot date?
什么 才不是
What? No.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-你看起来压力很大 -我睡眠不好
- You look stressed. - I'm not sleeping.
都是我家附近的鸦
It's the crows in my neighborhood.
它们每天都把我吵醒 到处都是
They wake me up every morning. They're everywhere.
预兆 厄尼
Signs and symbols, Ernie.
鸟之预兆 兄弟 拜托
The -- the augury of birds, man! Come on.
帕拉塞尔苏斯说这种东西
Paracelsus says this sort of thing
通常预示着厄运
usually foretells doom.
那可真棒
Fantastic.
就是顺便提醒一下
I mean... that's just an FYI.
-厄尼 我的朋友 -我今天不是你的朋友
- Ernie, my friend! - I'm not your friend today.
这是个搜毁任务
This is a search and destroy mission.
你可以数数我们的黄铜
You can count our brass.
皮特说我们需要塞子和连接器
Pete says we need stops and connectors.
-微不足道 -现在是黄金时代
- Nickel and dime. - It's a golden age.
队长在托伦斯建新房♥ 50个单元
Captain's doing that infill in Torrance. 50 units.
竞争那工作的一半水管工都是从你这买♥♥工具
Half the plumbers bidding that job buy from you.
搁置了 我听说队长被告了
It's on hold. I heard Captain's getting sued.
队长总是被告 他就是个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
Captain's always getting sued. He's a rapacious son of a bitch.
但当诉讼解决的时候 肯定会解决的
But when that suit goes away, and it will,
你的货架上需要有货
you're gonna need stock on your shelves.
还是你想让你的水管工和队长一起饿死在街头
Or do you want to hang your plumbers out to dry with Captain?
这可不是个好主意
Not a good idea.
奥比斯就要永远关门了
With Orbis about to shut his door for good...
你到底听说了什么
What are you actually hearing about all that?
只是传言 但是那么多亩地
Just rumors. But with all that acreage,
所有那些机库 工厂 办公楼
all those hangars and factories and office buildings,
奥比斯是长滩最后的大重建住房♥工程了
Orbis is the last big redevelopment project in Long Beach,
我保证队长会参与其中
and I guarantee Captain will be in the middle of it.
奥比斯 那真是烦死我了
Orbis... Well, that bums me out.
我爸以前是那里的机工
My dad was a mechanic there a million years ago.
我爸是看门人
My father was a janitor there.
大夜班
Graveyard shift.
好 厄尼 写下来吧
Okay, Ernie. Write it up.
已经写下来了
Already did.
给我订单吧
Give me the P.O.
我问你件事
You know what? Let me ask you something.
你有见过队长吗
You ever actually met Captain?
当然 我谁都认识
Of course. I know everybody.
听着 好消息
Hey, hey. Listen, good news.
我月底前就能结清了
I can get square by the end of the month.
我马上就要收到一大笔佣金了
I've got a nice commission coming.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表