剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
I'm sorry I hadn't called ahead.
事实上 我是匆匆离开的
Actually, I left in a bit of a hurry.
康妮 伦敦目前的局势有些不对劲 我很抱歉
Connie, I'm sorry to say that things are amiss in London.
-不对劲 -是的
- Amiss? - Mm-hmm.
兄弟会内有种很奇怪的气氛
There's a strange atmosphere about the lodge.
我或是梅琳达之下的每个人
Everyone below me, or Melinda,
都被差遣走了
has been sent away.
乔斯林 阿尼尔 还有其他人
Jocelyn, Anil, and some others...
我不知道他们去哪儿了
I don't know where they are,
也不知道是谁派他们去的
and I don't know who sent them.
那梅琳达上面的那些人呢
And the people above Melinda?
我的上级吗
My superiors?
其实按兄弟会的组织结构来说 他们也在我之下
Well, they're actually below me in terms of the layout of the lodge.
但是 没错 一片死寂
But, yeah. It's all gone quiet.
没人回复我的公报
None of my communiques have been answered.
我去到下面 敲了敲门
I go down there, I knock on the door,
没人答应 我很不解
and no one answers. I don't understand.
我有种奇怪的感觉 康妮
I've got a strange feeling, Connie,
这一切都和卷轴有关
that it's all because of the scrolls.
它们现在遗失在外
They're out in the open,
我必须把它们找回来
and I've got to act now to get them back.
我需要你的帮助
I'm gonna need your help and all.
没问题 但是我也不知道什么新消息
Of course, but I don't really know anything new.
之前我刚回来时 他们一直在讲墨西哥
There was all this talk about Mexico when I got back,
但好像也毫无进展
but it all seemed like a dead end.
那我们应该弄清楚
Then we should find out.
我们应该去墨西哥
And we should go down there.
把它当作是一次度假
We could make a bit of holiday out of it.
不瞒你说 康妮
I'm not gonna lie to you, Connie,
我快要闷死了
I've been cooped up,
梅琳达最近也遭罪不少
and Melinda suffers too much lately.
我非常需要...尽情释放
I need to, like... really let loose...
你懂我的意思吗
do you know what I mean?
你在订货桌工作吗
The order desk?
是啊 很不错
Yeah, and it's great.
虽说我被几个批发商训斥了几次
Yeah, I mean, I've gotten yelled at a few times by a couple wholesalers
因为我搞不清零部件编号♥
'cause I didn't know parts numbers,
不过没关系
but it's fine.
因为有厄尼在 老板人也很好
'Cause Ernie's there, the boss is really cool.
还送了我这件超有型的防风衣
I got this... badass wind breaker.
不过 听着布莱斯 我们是来看你的 兄弟
But, listen, Blaise, um... we're here to see you, man.
你最近怎么样 你的脑子感觉如何
So... How you doing? How's your brain feel?
那样说是不是不太妥当
Or that was not the way to put it.
没事 一切都很好
No, it's good. It's, uh...
我尽量让自己平静下来
Just trying to calm the waves, you know?
布莱斯 兄弟...
Blaise, man...
看到你能照顾好自己我们都很欣慰
we're happy to see you taking care of yourself.
过去的事情就让它过去吧 不用担心
That stuff that happened, don't worry about it.
分部永远都会支持你
The lodge is always there for you, man.
虽说部内目前有些没劲
I mean, right now, it kind of sucks
因为斯科特摆了很多电视
'cause Scott put up all these TVs.
把氛围完全破坏掉了
It completely kills the vibe.
也许那样做对大家都好
Maybe that's for the best.
我们不能再假装认为兄弟会有魔力
We gotta stop pretending the lodge is magic.
-嗨 -对了 厄尼 达德
- Hi. - Ohh. Ernie, Dud,
这位是拉马尔 山猫会甘斯维尔分部成员
this is Lamar, a fellow Lynx from Gainesville.
这场面我见得多了
I get this a lot.
二位不用太紧张
Don't be nervous, gentlemen.
我一直乐于见到粉丝
I'm always happy to meet fans.
至少是自以为是的那些
Smug ones, at least.
我们还共存永恒的纽带 这就更棒了不是吗
And it's even better when we share an eternal bond, huh?
-是啊 -你们认识拉马尔吗
- Yeah. - You guys know Lamar?
拉马...
Lama...
拉马尔全名是L·马文·梅兹
Lamar is L. Marvin Metz.
他...他就是那位大♥师♥
He's... He's the master.
-你就是那位大♥师♥啊 -什么...你...
- You're the master. - Wha... Y...
你说你是个作家
You said you were a writer.
我还以为你是指业余爱好写作而已
I thought you meant as a hobby.
我还以为你知道我是谁
I assumed you knew who I was.
我的粉丝通常有两种做派
Well, my fans go either one of two ways.
试图闯入我的住处而被逮捕
They get arrested trying to break into my compound
或是装酷
or they play it cool.
我还以为你是在装酷
I figured you were playing it cool.
-才不是 -这样啊
- No. - Oh.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
我不常读悬疑小说
I don't read thrillers.
慢着 他的书可不止是悬疑小说
Whoa, now! Now, they're not just thrillers.
是啊 他的书还探讨了诸多很重要的话题
Yeah, yeah. His books explore very important themes,
比如历史 爱情 还有爆♥炸♥
like history and love and explosions.
天 你们能来我真的太高兴了
Boy, I am glad you guys are here.
太好了
Yeah! Ah!
布莱斯跟我讲了很多你们的事
Blaise has told me all about you.
这真令人难以置信
I can't believe it.
我刚和L·马文·梅兹握了手
I just shook hands with L. Marvin Metz,
这个时代最伟大的作家
the greatest writer of his generation.
所以你的全名是拉马尔·马文·梅兹
So, it's Lamar Marvin Metz?
没错
You bet it is.
各位朋友
And, oh, uh, friends,
这位是吉纳维芙
this is Genevieve.
我刚来玩具城时遇到她的
I met her when I first arrived at Ludibrium.
她如今是我的缪斯
And she's now my muse.
很高兴见到你 你...你好
Very nice to meet you. B-Bonjour.
听着 我想透透气 吃点东西
Listen, I could use some fresh air and something to nosh on.
你们想来吗
You fellas game?
-非常想 -好啊
- Hell yes! - Yeah.
我是说 如果布莱斯也想一起来的话
I mean, if Blaise feels up for it.
不了 你们先去玩吧
Oh, no, you guys go ahead.
真的 去吧
Seriously, go.
我要去感官隔离水箱待一会儿
I'm gonna head into the sensory deprivation tank.
好的
Good.
终于能和朋友说说话感觉挺不错的
Kind of feels good to finally be talking to a friend.
我们并不是朋友
We're not friends.
你给我钱我才来的
I'm here because you're paying me.
我小时候梦想成立一家国际品牌
When I was a kid, I dreamed of starting a global brand,
事业遍布四大洲
putting my stamp on every continent.
主宰全球吗
Worldwide domination?
差不多吧
Something like that.
但我却成为了一个区域集团的首席执行官
But instead, I'm the CEO of a regional conglomerate.
真悲哀
It's sad.
你小时候想做什么
When you were a kid, what did you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想要到处旅行
I wanted to go places.
我喜欢讲探险家以及
I liked books about explorers
迷失于荒野中必须求得生存的小孩的书
and kids who get lost in the wilderness and have to figure out how to survive.
我十岁时 算是离家出走
When I was 10... I sort of ran away from home.
我离开了两天
I was gone for two days.
我都计划好了
Yeah, I had it all planned out.
我带上了书 保暖衣物 食物
I packed books, warm stuff, food.
我并不是要离家出走
I wasn't trying to leave home.
我过得很幸福
Like, I was happy there.
我只是...
I just...
想体验下独自生存是什么感觉
wanted to see what it was like on my own.
第一晚我待在埃尔多拉多公园的灌木丛中
I stayed the first night in a bush at El Dorado Park
第二晚待在圣盖博河边的隧♥道♥里
and the second night in this tunnel by the San Gabriel River.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
感觉棒极了
Yeah. It was great.
直到我回家 我可怜的老爸...
Well, until I got home. My poor dad...
他报了警 整个人几近崩溃
He called the police and was losing his mind.
我哥哭了好几天
My brother cried for days
之后一年每晚都来检查我的房♥间
and spent a year checking my room every night,
确保我在房♥间里
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表