剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
好久不见
Long time, no see.
很高兴见到你
Hey, good to see you.
我觉得受难就该离婚
Well, I'd say crucifixion is grounds for divorce.
那不是受难
Well, you know, it wasn't a crucifixion.
是意外
It was an accident.
-什么 -好吗
- What? - Okay? Yeah.
再说 贝丝没事
Plus, Beth, she's doing totally fine.
蒂姆去医院的时候
You know, it was... it was really emotional
百感交集
when Tim showed up at the hospital.
大家都在哭
Yeah, everyone was in tears.
包括我
Even me.
我为他们高兴
I'm happy for 'em.
我感觉 以某种奇怪
Yeah. You know, I kind of feel like in some weird,
可怕 血腥的方式
terrible, bloody way,
我让他们重新走到一起
I brought them back together.
看看好的一面
And look on the bright side...
你现在是赛马场的离婚人士
you are now a divorced man at the horse track.
在你的人♥民♥中间
Among your own people.
结婚的有些时刻我挺喜欢的
You know, there are moments that I liked being married.
就像
Like...
这是我想做的一件事
Like it was something that I wanted to do.
但是被搞砸了 人也错了
But it was all scrambled and the people were wrong.
就像你做梦
It was... It was like when you're in a dream
你和一个你很喜欢的人做♥爱♥
and you're having sex with somebody that you really like
你想和他们在一起
and... and you want to be with,
突然间 他们就变成一个衣帽架或者一只鹅
and all of a sudden, they turn into a coat rack or a goose,
然后你掉下悬崖
and then you're falling off a cliff.
落地后 你尖叫 然后醒来
When you land, you're screaming, you wake up,
懂我意思吗
and you... you know what I mean?
谢谢 莱诺尔
Aw, thanks, Lenore.
我是条大方的鳄鱼
I'm a generous crocodile.
别担心
Don't worry.
星海赢了后 一切都会得到宽恕
When Estrella y Mar wins, all will be forgiven.
我们要去露天看台吗
Should we go to the bleachers?
不
No.
我被禁止坐在场边
I'm actually banned from sitting track side.
说来话长
Long story. Okay!
敬胜利
To victory!
他们在挥手
And they're waving.
出发了
And they're off!
加油 星海
Come on, Estrella y Mar.
让我们爱你
Make us love you!
嗨
Hi.
希望你不介意我这么说
I hope you don't mind me saying,
你皮肤很好
you have beautiful skin.
谢谢
Wow, thanks.
比赛完再聊
Let's talk after the races.
我有几个产品能让你皮肤保持滋润
I have a couple of products that will help you maintain your game.
拜托 莱诺尔
Come on, Lenore.
淡定 好好看比赛
Cool it. Let's enjoy the race.
-你是叫我淡定吗 -什么
- Did you just tell me to cool it? - What?
它们转弯了
Hey, they're turning the corner.
你以为你想要什么世界就给你吗
Do you think the world just hands you what you want?
我这辈子从没有人给过我什么
I've never been handed a thing in my life.
我必须每天自己去争取
I've had to go get it every day of my life.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你觉得我会站在这儿
Do you think I'm going to stand here
让你评判我吗
and let you judge me?
冷静 莱诺尔 天呐
Calm down, Lenore. Jesus.
我不该感到意外
I shouldn't be surprised.
你♥爸♥和我分手的时候
I got the same treatment from your dad
他也这么对我
when he finally broke it off.
什么 你不是说是你提出分手的吗
What? You... You said you broke it off.
我说了谎
I lied.
比尔抛弃了我
Bill cut me loose.
他说我"难以承受" 这是他的原话
He said I was "Too much." Those were his words.
他是我唯一想私定终身的人
The one guy I wanted to settle down with.
而我却让他难以承受
And I was too much.
我本看到了我们的未来
I-I could see it all...
回家 抱着把他的孩子
coming home to him, holding his kids in my arms.
我想要那些
I wanted those things.
但你♥爸♥说不
But your dad said no.
我配不上达德利一家
I wasn't good enough for the Dudleys!
我们赢了
We won.
好像有匹马摔倒了
But it looks like one of the horses took a bad fall.
现在我只剩糟粕
And now here I am left with the dregs.
和他没用的女儿混在一起
Hanging out with his screwed-up daughter
她太想要妈妈了 以至于她都看不清楚
who's so desperate for a mother, she can't see straight.
我有新闻告诉你
Well, I got news for you.
那事早就没希望了
That ship sailed a long time ago.
我不是你妈
I'm not your goddamn mother!
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
爸爸看清了你的真面目
Dad saw it.
莱诺尔 你是个骗子
Lenore, you're... you're a hustler.
你是个彻头彻尾的骗子
That is all you are.
你利用人
You use people.
根本不在乎他人
You don't care about anyone!
如果你知道这些年我为了生存
If you knew what I had to do all these years to survive,
为了有自己的生活得做些什么
to make a life of my own.
如果你知道的话 就绝不会评判我
If you knew, you would never judge me.
聪明点吧 莉茲
Wise up, Liz.
你以为你经历了地狱
You think you've been through hell?
你根本没开始呢
You haven't even started yet!
看吧
Here we go.
他们拿出了白色帐篷
They're bringing out a white tent.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着马摔断了腿
It means the horse broke its leg.
他们要枪毙它
They're going to shoot it.
莱诺尔跟我说妈妈以前晚上会在海里游泳
Lenore told me that Mom used to swim in the ocean at night.
你信吗
Can you believe that?
晚上在海里游泳
Swimming in the ocean at night
是我能想到的最吓人的事
is the scariest thing I can possibly imagine.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得妈妈很喜欢
No, I think Mom loved it.
花生怎么属于豆类
Well, what makes a peanut a legume?
我不知道 但你们得把这打扫了
I don't know, but y'all gonna have to clean this up.
好
Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
所有人的单都买♥♥了
Everyone's paid for.
我有关于布莱斯的消息
Well, I've got a Blaise update.
终于找到了哨兵房♥的钥匙
Finally found the key to the Sentinel Suite.
这混♥蛋♥把自己封在里面了
Son of a bitch sealed himself in.
布莱斯 你还好吗
Blaise, you okay?
我们得进去
We got to get in there.
嗯
Yeah.
明白吗
Okay?
好了
Alright.
-你想敲吗 -不
- You want a shot? - No.
你可以的
You got it! Yeah.
我们要进来了 布莱斯
We're coming in, Blaise.
他去哪了
Where the hell did he go?
你在找什么 达德
What are you looking for, Dud?
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等下
Wait a minute.
他走了
He's gone. He's gone.
布莱斯 布莱斯破解了日记
Blaise... Blaise cracked the diary.
他做到了
He did it.
杰作
The Magnum Opus.
他到了另一边
He's through to the other side!
布莱斯
Blaise!
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表