剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
Now, is this world where the myth of Atlantis comes from?
有这个可能 但肯定的是
Possibly, but what is certain
梅里尔找到了进入这个世界的办法
is that Merrill discovered a way in.
拉马尔 我不是专家 但我很肯定
Lamar, I'm not expert, but I'm pretty sure
地球的中心只有岩石和火
the center of the Earth is just rock and fire.
在你心里 你知道地球是空心的
In your heart, you know the Earth is hollow.
所以你锤破了地图
That's why you punched the map.
-我那是喝醉了耍酒疯 -胡说
- I was drunk and pissed off. - Nonsense!
那是个预兆
It was a premonition!
你急切地想钻到地表之下
You were desperate to get beneath the surface
寻找真♥相♥
and see the truth!
正如我一样
Just like me.
伙计们 你们一定得相信我
Guys, you have to believe me!
有一个比这更好的世界
There's a better world than this one.
我们只需挖开泥土找到它
We just need to dig through the mud and find it.
你们相信我吗
Do you believe me?!
好吧 如果你们需要更多证据
Okay. If you need more proof,
带我去你们的兄弟会
take me to your lodge.
你们觉得我喜欢让你们痛不欲生吗
Do you think I like making your lives a living hell?
答案是肯定的
Well, the answer is yes!
不是因为我是什么变♥态♥
And it's not because I'm some sicko
通过制♥造♥痛苦而获得快♥感♥
that gets off by inflicting pain.
而是因为...
It's beca...
怎么搞
So, how does this work?
我么只用坐在这里
We just sit here
看你选的节目
and watch whatever show you select?
是的 一般来说 看电视就是这样
Yes. That's generally how watching TV works.
抱歉
Sorry.
我从没这么做过
I've never really done that.
我父母总说
Mother and father always said
看电视会阻碍你的野心
watching television thwarts ambition.
嗯 没错
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
看吧 看
See? Look.
梅里尔总是把真♥相♥藏在最显眼的地方
Merrill always hides the truth in plain sight.
看看他下面有什么
Look what's beneath him.
一整个宇宙 下如同上
An entire cosmos! As above, so below.
拜托 这就是那句话的意思
Come on, guys. That's what that means.
我们要怎么到达
Now, how do we get there?
显然 在南极有一个入口
Obviously, there's an entry point at the South Pole,
但很有可能他找到了其他入口
but it's likely he discovered other portals, as well.
长滩或许就有一个
There could be one here in Long Beach.
所以这意味着真兄弟会
And so then, that means that the true Lodge...
就在空心的地球中
Is inside the hollow Earth.
是的
Yes.
康妮 很高兴见到你
Connie! Good to see you.
各位 这是克拉拉
Oh, hey, guys. This is Clara.
-她是 -我猜猜
- She's... - Ah, let me guess.
她是你的新情人
She's your new lover.
不是
No.
她是伦敦过来的朋友 旅行骑士
She's a friend from London, a traveling knight.
原谅我 康妮
Forgive me, Connie.
我以为你有很多情人
It was my understanding that you have many lovers.
不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
你知道我的作品
You know my work.
-是吗 -康妮
- I do? - Connie...
这是L·马文·梅兹
this is L. Marvin Metz.
我去
Holy shit.
就是写了那些糟糕恐怖小说的那人
The guy who writes those horrible thrillers.
糟糕 康妮
Horrible? Connie,
-我们说的可是 -不不 厄尼 没事
- we're talking about... - No, no, no, no, no. Ernie, it's okay.
没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我的雄性之风疏远了女性读者
My muscular style alienates female readers.
所以我的色情作品都发布于笔名
That's why I publish erotica under the pseudonym
梅洛尼娅·德拉克罗瓦之下
Melonia Delacroix.
-你认真的吗 -嗯
- Are you serious? - Mm.
你写了《桑给巴尔的女继承人》
You wrote "The Heiress of Zanzibar"?
我看完了整个六重奏
I read the entire sextet.
怎么 很有意思啊
What? They're fun.
而且很刺♥激♥
And genuinely stimulating.
我能请你们喝杯酒吗
Can I buy you ladies a drink?
所以这家伙
So, this dude
是美国最伟大的在世作家
is the greatest living writer in America?
是的 拉马尔是个天才
Yeah. Lamar's a genius.
绝对地
Absolutely.
不然他怎么能写出这么多书
How else could he write so many books?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你真认为拉马尔
Do you really think that Lamar, uh...
在这件事上是认真的吗
is serious about this stuff?
空心的地球
The hollow Earth?
他小说里出现过几次
It turns up a few times in his novels.
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但也许他有点困惑
But maybe he's a little bit confused.
-嗯 -什么是事实
- Yeah. - You know, like, what's fact?
什么是虚构
What's fiction?
或许这是他去玩具城的原因
Maybe that's why he's at Ludibrium.
使得
Yep, yeah, yeah.
好的 不过 我们...
Yeah. Okay. But, um... Let's just...
我们再想想
Let's just think about this for a second.
好
All right.
记得队长说了什么吗
Remember what Captain said?
他跟随那些送礼品篮的人
He followed those gift-basket guys
去了一个仓库 里面有
to a warehouse that had a bunch
很多钻孔设备 是吧
of crazy drilling equipment. Right?
嗯
Right.
他以为那是用来开采石油的
Now, he thought it was for oil,
但是没有石油 所以也许
but there was no oil, so maybe...
-不管是谁买♥♥了奥比斯土地 -对
- Whoever bought the Orbis land... - Yep.
是想钻入空心地球
... is trying to drill their way into the hollow Earth.
对
Yeah.
我说不好
I don't know.
你在一周内写了超过一千页
You wrote over 1,000 pages in a week?
老天
Jesus Christ.
我从没有过写作瓶颈
I've never had writer's block.
是的 我有恰恰相反的问题
No. No. I have the opposite problem.
我停不下来写精彩的散文
I can't stop writing brilliant prose.
是的
Yeah.
我知道这听上去很自负 但是
I know that sounds arrogant, but, uh...
我可以给你们看我写的
I can show you the pages.
我相信你
I'll take your word for it.
我的建议 康斯坦丝 用笔名写
My advice, Constance, write under a pen name.
这样你就可以有双重身份
That way, you can lead a double life.
是吗
Yeah?
白天的自己
You know, your day self, and, uh...
晚上的自己
your night self.
嗯
Yeah.
我又知道什么
What the hell do I know, right?
拉马尔 你还好吗
Lamar, are you okay?
不
No.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
我一直不停地写
I just keep writing and writing.
用尽了世界上所有可能
Exhausting all the possibilities of this world.
我的销量已经下滑多年
Oh, my sales have been plummeting for years.
我的出版商拒绝了我上一本书
My publisher rejected my last book
因为我拒绝缩短
'cause I refused to cut it down.
我形容为浮夸而晦涩重复
I called it turgid and repetitive.
浮夸而晦涩重复
Turgid and repetitive.
我的经纪人抛弃了我
You know, my agent dropped me.
但我以为他们都是傻瓜
But I thought they were all fools,
看不到我的远见 但是
blind at the scope and majesty of my vision, but, uh...
也许他们是对的
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表