剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
But I got to get down 10,000 words before 3 o'clock.
自律啊 朋友们 自律是关键
Discipline, people. It's the name of the game.
康妮和我要去看雷米蒂欧斯·巴罗的展览
Connie and I are headed to the Remedios Varo exhibition.
西班牙超现实主义画家
随后在广场吃晚餐
And then dinner on the plaza.
我们晚些时候在酒吧与你们碰面
So, see you guys in the bar later?
好的
Okay.
在坑人的旅游景点玩得开心
Enjoy your tourist traps.
各位 我太了解瓜达拉哈拉了
Guys, I know Guadalajara.
真实的瓜达拉哈拉
The real Guadalajara.
今晚我要带你们去城中最棒的餐厅
And tonight I'm taking you to the best restaurant in the city.
非同凡响
Dynamite.
天呐
Man.
受不了了
I can't stand it.
该死
Damn.
有人蠢蠢欲动了
Something is in the air.
-别说了 -道路的浪漫
- Oh, stop. - The romance of the road.
伙计们 我是个已婚男人
Guys, I'm a married man.
目前还是
Still, technically.
所以 你和康妮
So, you and Connie...
我无意打探
I mean, I don't want to pry.
我们一路上谈了很多
We had a long talk on the way down.
挺艰难的 但效果还不错
So it was hard... but good.
事实上 我很高兴克拉拉也来了
Actually, I was kind of glad Clara was along.
给出客观的意见
An objective viewpoint, you know?
但是 嗯
But, yeah.
我马上就要变成另一个离了婚的混♥蛋♥了
I am about to become just another divorced asshole.
欢迎入会 伙计
Yeah. Welcome to the club, man.
斯科特 我好像我从没真的说过
Scott, I don't think I've ever truly said
我对事情的发展有多抱歉
how sorry I am about the way things went down.
别提了 别提了
Forget it. Just forget it.
事已至此
We are here now.
-事已至此 -好吧
- I mean, we're here. - All right.
天呐
Jesus Christ...
布莱斯 说真的
Hey, Blaise, come on.
你真觉得那个保龄球包里会有什么吗
You actually think there's gonna be anything in that bowling bag?
是的 事物被埋葬 然后又被发现
I do. Things get buried, then they get found.
历史的循环
That's the cycle of history.
即便里面没有卷轴
And even if there's no scrolls,
我们还有拉里的保龄球包
we'll still have Larry's bowling bag,
值得一搏
and that's worth fighting for.
要是拉里能看到这个多好
If only Larry could see this.
他的骑士为战斗做着准备
His knights gearing up for a battle.
护卫在旁守护
Attended by the Squire.
是啊
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, man.
唯有一件事能让今天更精彩
You know, there's only one thing that could make this day better.
什么事
Yeah, what's that?
跳进游泳池
Hoppin' in the pool.
代我游一圈
Swim a lap for me, man.
-我要坐在这 -好
- I'm gonna sit here. - Yeah.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-达德 -不是吧
- Dud! - No way!
不是吧 天呐
No way! Oh, my God!
看
Look!
-你们坐飞机来的 -嗯
- You came on a jet? - Yeah.
珍内特有积分 所以选择了这里
Janet check in here because she has points.
我们不知道拍卖♥♥的事
We didn't know about the auction.
她需要达德介绍她
She needs Dud to hook her up
和那个比特币的女士认识
with the Bitcoin lady or whatever.
达德
Dud?
达德 你没事吧
Dud, are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
大家都在一起了
It's just we're all together.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
为什么我们看着像在太空中演哑剧
Why do we look like mimes in space?
拉马尔
Lamar! Hey.
我想向你介绍我妹妹 莉兹
I'd like to introduce you to my sister, Liz.
-你好 -你好
- Well, hello. - Hi.
我很想跟你握手
Oh, yeah, I'd, uh, shake your hand,
但我的手指打字都打肿了
but my fingers are swollen from typing.
-好吧 -理解
- Yeah. - I understand.
达德经常跟我提起你
Well, Dud told me a lot about you,
但见到本人
but meeting you now in person,
不得不说 如果我没了灵感女神
I gotta say... if I already didn't have a muse,
我也许会找你来填补空缺
I might ask you to fill the role.
别担心 他不是在开黄腔
Don't worry. He's not being gross.
就字面意思
It's a literary thing.
他十年都没有射♥精♥了
He hasn't ejaculated in 10 years.
不 那十分正确
No, that's... that's absolutely true.
那挺不错的 拉马尔
Oh, that's nice, Lamar.
但我不是灵感女神
But I'm not a muse.
或者这么说 我不是做女神的料[不觉得好笑]
Or should I say, I'm not a-mused.
不错 不错
Good, good.
语言 是终极的高♥潮♥
Language. It's the ultimate high.
莉兹 你来吃晚饭吗
So, Liz, you coming to dinner?
好啊
Okay.
我能带几个很差劲的人来吗
Can I bring some terrible people along?
当然可以
You bet your ass you can.
拉马尔 这个看上去很好
Lamar, this looks great.
但我还是想尝试一下当地的美食
But I was kind of hoping to sample some local cuisine.
这就是本地美食
This is local.
我觉得他说的是墨西哥菜
I think he means Mexican food.
墨西哥本地的
From Mexico.
抱歉 斯科特
Oh, I'm sorry, Scott.
我扫了你的兴吗 天呐
Did I ruin your night? Jesus.
总有一个人 总有一个人
There's always one guy. There's always one guy
什么都要抱怨
who's got to complain about everything.
拉马尔 只要是你付钱
Lamar, as long as you're paying...
我什么都吃
... I will chow down anywhere.
你能介绍我给你的人认识吗
So you can put me in touch with your people?
当然 如果你愿意的话
Sure. If that's what you want.
只要我们能留下卷轴
As long as we get to keep the scrolls.
没问题 当然了
Absolutely. And, of course,
你们帮助促成这事 我会给你们俩分钱
I'll cut you both in for helping set this up.
不不不 我 我不要钱
Oh, no, no, no. I'm... I'm done with all that now.
对对 这都是为了卷轴
Yep, yep, it's all about the scrolls.
钱只会毁了它
Money would only ruin it.
达德要收一笔中介费 并且要提前支付
Uh, Dud gets a finder's fee, and he gets it up front,
因为这事肯定成不了
because none of this is gonna work out.
如果有珍内特参与就能搞定
If Janet's involved, it will work out.
你需要钱来付你的医院账单
You need money to pay your hospital bills.
莉兹 我们在墨西哥 好吗
Liz, we're in Mexico, okay?
那些都不重要了
None of that matters now.
走吧
Let's go.
-快来 吃饭时间到 -好嘞
- Here we go, chow time! - All right!
在我们享受这顿美食之前
Now, before we dig into this glorious meal,
我想我们每人轮流
I thought it might be nice to go around
说一些感激的话会很不错
and each of us say something we are thankful for.
吉纳维芙 你先来
Genevieve, you first.
几周前我与一名陌生男子进入一辆货车
A few weeks ago I got into a van with a strange old man,
这是我做过的最好的决定
and it was the best decision I ever made.
我很感激乔斯林
I'm grateful for Jocelyn.
那家伙只想帮忙...我却把他当废物
Guy was only trying to help... I treated him like crap.
我很感激我的父母
I'm thankful for Mother and Father,
感谢他们总是逼我 苛求完美
for always pushing me and demanding perfection.
我拒绝分享我私人生活的任何细节
I refuse to share any details about my personal life.
我很感激哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔的梦
I'm thankful for the dream of Harwood Fritz Merrill.
感激大马路
I'm thankful for the road.
我很感激我爸爸教我冲浪时
And I'm thankful for something that my dad told me
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表