剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
It's given me new eyes and
一个早上起床的理由
a reason to get up in the morning.
我接受我的双重人生
I've embraced my double life.
这让我们相聚
And it's brought us together.
这可不是小事
And that's no small thing.
所以现在
So now...
我要回长滩 然后
I just go back to Long Beach and...
干什么
what?
回到我那愚蠢的生活吗
Just hop back into my dumb life?
差不多就这样
Basically, yeah.
搞清你需要做什么
Figure out what you need to.
当然还有我们说过的治疗方法
And of course there's the remedy that we talked about.
那会吓坏人的
It's going to freak people out.
我需要做多久
How long will I have to do it?
不久
Not long.
但愿你能看到什么
Hopefully, you'll see something
然后就知道是时候了
and you'll know that it's time.
斯科特
Scott?
我要去机场了
I'm on my way to the airport.
我就想谢谢你
But I just wanted to say thank you.
我感谢...
I appreciate, uh...
你在这有朋友 斯科特
You have friends here, Scott...
只要你不将他们拒之门外
if you'd just let them in.
抱歉
Sorry.
再见 唐·法布
Farewell, Don Fab.
我还想再听到你和码头工人的表演
I was hoping to hear you and the Longshoremen play again,
但我猜是看不到了
but I guess that's not meant to be.
我听说哈伍德·弗里茨·梅里尔来到加州
I've heard legend that Harwood Fritz Merrill came to California.
如果他真有来过 我不知道他为什么会离开
If he did, I don't know why he ever left.
有没有一个天堂 悠久美丽的舞蹈
"Isn't there any heaven where old beautiful dances,
悠久美丽的隐私能自我延长
old beautiful intimacies prolong themselves?"
我以前看到的诗句
Some lines I read once.
好了 我该走了
Okay. I guess it's time to go.
保重 兄弟
Take care, buddy.
自信之人今天在这个智囊集团画了这幅画
El Confidente painted this today at this brain place or whatever.
所以你是逃不掉的
So you can't escape, okay?
收拾行李 我们走
Pack your bags. Let's go.
厄尼 我感觉你从墨西哥带回了一个鬼魂
Ernie, man, I feel like you brought a ghost back from Mexico.
好像你受到困扰了一样
It's like you're haunted or something.
你在千里之外
I mean, you're a million miles away, man.
不 我就在这儿
No, I'm right here.
你也应该在这儿
That's where you need to be, too.
达德 你经历了很多
Dud, you've been through a lot.
你没有仔细思考
You're not thinking straight.
你需要重置
You need a reset,
让你的腿疗伤
time to let your leg heal,
找工作
find some work.
你觉得墨西哥不错
Mexico sounds good to you
是因为你觉得这里没机会
because you feel like you got no options here.
听着
Listen.
西岸超级销♥售♥公♥司♥有个空缺职位
We got a job opening at West Coast Super Sales.
也许适合你
It could work for you.
你有住♥宅♥循环系统的背景
You've got a background in residential hydronics.
这... 达德
It's... Dud...
如果你一直逃避你真正的问题
... if you keep running away from your real problems,
它们只会变得更糟
they'll only get worse.
我没有逃避
I'm not running.
我是在对抗
I'm fighting.
莉茲
Hey, Liz?
莉茲
Liz?
达德说服了你 对吗
So, Dud convinced you, huh?
你回到马背上 准备策马奔腾了
You're back on your horse, ready to ride.
不 我不去
Nope. I'm not going.
达德也不该去
And Dud shouldn't go, either.
他还没准备好
He's not ready for this kind of thing.
他迷惘了
He's confused.
你需要告诉他他不能去
And you need to tell him that he can't go.
拉里从不会忍♥受这样的话
You know, Larry never put up with that kind of talk.
他在参加任务 我们得表示敬意
You know, he was on a mission, and we've got to honor that.
不然 兄弟会还有什么意义
Otherwise, what's the lodge all about?
曾几何时
There was a point in my life
我曾以为我要做父亲 做个顾家的人
when I thought I was going to be a father, a family man.
结果没有
It all fell apart.
我迷失 痛苦
And I was lost and miserable.
所以我才来到了兄弟会
And that's when I ended up at the lodge.
拉里 他没有参加任何任务
And Larry... he wasn't on any missions.
不存在卷轴
There were no scrolls.
他只是一个成了我朋友的人
He was just a guy who became a friend,
他帮我挺过了那段艰难时光
and he helped me get through.
听着 我不知道我们会在那找到什么
Look, I don't know what we're gonna find out there...
也许什么都找不到 但这不是重点
maybe nothing... but that's not the point.
我妻子玛丽亚 她的生活也很不顺
My wife, Maria... she had a rough road, you know?
在医院反反复复做了两年治疗
Treatments, back and forth in the hospital for two years.
痛不欲生
It was hell.
我们曾有生活 但
We had a life, but...
其实死气沉沉
we were lifeless.
在最后时刻 她找到我 在我耳边说话
Towards the end, she came up to me and pulled me by the ear.
我还能感觉到她的手
I can still feel her hand.
她说 我走以后 你不准
And she said, "When I go, don't you dare be
成天都坐在原地
sitting on your ass the rest of your life."
所以我来到这儿 尽情疯狂
So here I am, off my ass and crazy as I want to be.
但你和我
Yeah, but you and me...
我们都有过自己的时间
we had our time.
我们有机会做我们的事
We had a chance to do our thing.
达德还在起点
Dud's at the beginning.
他还有过上正常生活的机会
He still has a chance for a life that's normal.
想想吧 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
你在这儿呢
Hey, there you are.
自信之人搞到了探索之旅的资金
So, El Confidente got some funding for the trip.
想在出发前
Want to go on a... on a grocery run
去买♥♥点杂货吗 怎么了
before we... go to take off? What's... ?
我不去
I'm not going.
你还好吗
Are... Are you okay?
宇宙惩罚了我
The universe punished me.
这就是发生的事
That's what happened.
我的动机不纯
My motives weren't pure.
这
That's...
世界
The world...
这墙外的一切
everything outside these walls...
都堕落腐♥败♥
is corrupt and rotten
也很危险
and dangerous.
所以我要留下来
So I'm staying here.
布莱斯 我们需要你
Blaise, we need you.
你还好吗
You okay?
布莱斯 厄尼 我妹妹
Blaise, Ernie, my sister.
好像大家都不想跟我扯上关系
It's like no one wants anything to do with me...
除了你
... except you.
这对我意义重大
Means a lot.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
抱歉 达德
Sorry, Dud.
我就知道我会那么做
I knew I was gonna do that,
但我不知道原因
but I didn't know why.
厄尼
Ernie!
我在里面
I'm in here.
我用了地毯下的钥匙
I used the key under the mat.
别担心 我会解释
Don't worry. I'll explain.
我们要去接达德吗
So, are we gonna pick up Dud?
不 他放了鸽子 只有我和你了
Uh, no. He bailed. It's just me and you.
别担心
No worries.
本来就该这样
It's turning out exactly the way it's supposed to.
但他之前很激动要去墨西哥的
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表