剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但是...
I know this is gonna sound weird, but...
自信之人是对的
El Confidente was right.
我想是的
I guess so.
伦敦所有人都很担心克拉拉
Everyone in London is very worried about Clara.
真有趣
That's funny.
因为她很担心伦敦的情况
Because she's really worried about what's going on in London.
你是因为卷轴而来吗
Are you here because of the scrolls?
卷轴 不是 不是 当然不是
Scrolls? No, no, no. God, no.
我不知道克拉拉怎么跟你说的 但是康妮
I don't know what Clara's been telling you, but, Connie,
你得明白 她在过去有发作过
you have to understand, she's had some episodes in the past.
我全都知道
I know all about them.
我也有过这样的时刻
I've had my moments, too.
对 但于真兄弟会和卷轴的事
Yes, but this business about the True Lodge and the scrolls.
都是她想象出来的
It's all in her head.
她最近挺古怪的
She's been erratic lately.
不出席任务
Not showing up to assignments.
我被派来这里带她回去
I've been asked to come here and bring her back.
康妮 我很高兴你在这里
Connie, I'm so glad you're here.
我刚干了件很震惊的事
I've just done something appalling!
这什么情况
What's going on?
阿尼尔是来带你回伦敦的
Anil is here to take you back to London.
他认为你疯了
He thinks you're crazy.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
不信
No.
抱歉 我只是想帮助我的同事
Excuse me. I am just trying to help a colleague.
好 那么是谁派你来执行这场营救任务的
Okay. So who sent you on this rescue mission?
谁给你下的命令
Who gave you your orders?
当然是梅琳达
Melinda, of course.
阿尼尔 恐怕伦敦有人在利用你
Anil, I'm afraid someone in London is using you.
我不允许这样的事 太危险了
And I can't have that. There's too much at stake.
我很抱歉 但你不能离开这房♥间
I'm sorry, but you're not leaving this room.
拜托 克拉拉
Please, Clara.
你能做什么 打晕我把我绑起来吗
What are you gonna do? Knock me out and tie me up?
我们何不叫点客房♥服务
Why don't we all order some room service
然后平心静气地谈谈
and we can have a nice, calm chat?
你们说鲜虾盅怎么样
So what do you guys think about, oh, shrimp cocktail?
你好
Hola.
你确定你不想睡床吗
You sure you don't want the bed?
这次行程是你出资的
You're funding the expedition.
不用了 睡地板对我的背更好
No, I'm good. Floor's better for my back.
-我第一次这么干 -我也是
- This is a new one for me. - Same.
我感觉不是很好
I don't feel great about it.
我也是 但我们已经干了
Neither do I, but here we are.
他肯定会醒来 然后
He's gonna wake up at some point and...
我们有什么计划
Well, what's our plan here?
我们之前没有细想
We didn't really think things through.
我们该立刻离开
I think we should probably leave immediately.
-酒店吗 -瓜达拉哈拉
- The hotel? - Guadalajara.
好
Okay.
我们开车去海边找这个地方
Let's drive to the coast and find this place.
我们总会到达那里的
I think we'll end up there anyway.
嗯
Yes.
那意味着你的朋友得应付拍卖♥♥
That means your lot will have to handle the auction.
你觉得他们能行吗
Do you think they can?
我们只能抱乐观的态度
We'll just have to hope for the best
让他们明天到那和我们见面
and tell them to meet us there tomorrow.
不是你的问题
It's not you.
你看上去
You seem...
你看上去很不错
You seem very nice.
我对另一个女人许下了誓言
I... I made vows with another woman.
在那些誓言
And until those vows
正式被州政♥府♥解除前 我
are official dissolved by the state, I-I...
我感觉我要是做了什么的话 那会是个错误
I j... I just feel if I did something it would be wrong.
如果你犯错 你就会受到惩罚
And if you do something wrong, you get punished.
晚安 拉马尔
Night, Lamar.
晚安 各位
Goodnight, boys.
-晚安 拉马尔 -晚安 拉马尔
- Goodnight, Lamar. - Goodnight, Lamar.
我得换方向
I got to shift.
搞什么
What the hell?!
你好
Uh, excuse me.
后面是否有个保龄球包
Do you have a bowling bag back there?
先生 请坐下
Sir, please take your seat.
只在急诊室待了五个小时
Only five hours in the emergency room?
真轻松
That's a breeze, man.
子弹失去了很多冲力
Ah, the bullet had lost most of its momentum.
只是擦伤
It's just a bad scratch.
这种事时有发生 斯科特
These things happen, Scott.
你不能一直怪我
You can't spend the rest of your life blaming me.
我只怪我自己
I only have myself to blame.
我没看到上面有保龄球包
I don't see a bowling bag up there.
信心 布莱斯 要有信心
Faith, Blaise. Faith.
-厄尼 你看着很棒 -你好 先生
- Ernie, you look great. - Hello, sir.
好了 大家听我说
Okay, now. Gang, gather in.
我会负责竞拍 好吗
Now, I'll handle bidding. All right?
没人会在乎一个保龄球包
No one's gonna care about a bowling bag,
所以应该会很便宜
so it should be cheap.
你们就放松好了
You guys can just kick back and enjoy the ride.
女士们先生们 我是法瑞尔·希金斯
Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Farrell Higgins.
我在世界各地都做过拍卖♥♥
I've cried auctions all over the world,
我很开心看到了很多熟脸
and I'm pleased to see so many familiar faces in the crowd.
托马斯·维拉博斯是个很棒的收藏家
Tomás Villalobos was a brilliant collector,
一个亲切又不可知的朋友
a dear if unknowable friend.
我们最初在柏林相识
We first met in Berlin
在柏林墙倒塌前的那个夏天
the summer before the wall came down.
他家人叫我来瓜达拉哈拉
His family asked me to come down to Guadalajara
拍卖♥♥他的遗产
to auction his estate.
我们开始吧
Let us begin.
第一件物品
Our first item...
这个星盘是沃尔特·雷利爵士的
this astrolabe belonging to Sir Walter Raleigh.
起拍价30万
Bidding starts at $300,000.
30万 有人出价35万吗
$300,000. Do I hear $350,000?
-感觉过高了 -这位出价35万
- Seems excessive. - $350,000 here?
40万
$400,000.
45万
$450,000?
这个精美的罗盘针箱
This gorgeous binnacle
是在巴塔哥尼亚海岸
was recovered from the wreck of a whaling ship
一艘捕鲸船残骸上发现的
off the coast of Patagonia.
起拍价5万
Bidding starts at $50,000.
狄德罗
This first edition of
《科学、美术与工艺百科全书》第一版
Diderot's "Universal Dictionary of Arts & Science"
这是私人图书馆必须要有的书
is an absolute must for any private library.
-我们需要一本 -起拍价两万
- Hey. We need one. - Bidding begins at $20,000.
-后面那位出价两万 -你该试着拍下
- $20,000 back here. - You should try and get that.
不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
-这位出价两万五 -我有好几套
- $25,000 here... - I... have several sets.
这位出价三万 有人出三万五吗
$30,000 here. Do I have $35,000?
三万五 这位出价三万五
$35,000? $35,000 here.
有人出价四万吗 四万
Do I have $40,000? $40,000.
有出五万的吗 五万
Do I have $50,000? $50,000.
这位出价五万
$50,000 here.
这个保龄球包的来历很神秘
This origins of this bowling bag are mysterious...
但是是古董
... but it is vintage.
起拍价两百
Bidding starts at $200.
有人出价两百
I have $200.
有出201的吗
Do I hear $201?
两百一次
$200 going once...
两次
going twice...
我们刚收到一个匿名竞拍 出价50万
We have just received an anonymous bid for $500,000.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我没那么多钱
Yeah, I-I don't have that kind of money.
剧集 | 49号旅舍 | 导航列表